spiderman1917

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

The Pharisees didn't know he was the son of god.                                                                                     worthy

You don't think so? You don't think they saw but REFUSED to see ? Perhaps they rejected Him because they did not want to subject themselves to His Authority,after all they hardly submitted themselves to the God of Abraham.Isaac & Jacob whom they claimed to serve..... they should have been able to see WHO Jesus is more clearly than anyone...I think they did not want to accept the Truth.......imo

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

All those who do not know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will not go to heaven. They will go to the lake of fire.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.34
  • Days Won:  2

1 hour ago, missmuffet said:

All those who do not know Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior will not go to heaven. They will go to the lake of fire.

Let God do the judging.

God can do whatever he wants.  Someone's heart can stop beating, and we can think all is lost, but God could be teaching that soul about Jesus even after the heart stops beating.

There are people who died and came back to life and claimed that Jesus spoke to them after death.

Edited by spiderman1917

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

39 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

You don't think so? You don't think they saw but REFUSED to see ? Perhaps they rejected Him because they did not want to subject themselves to His Authority,after all they hardly submitted themselves to the God of Abraham.Isaac & Jacob whom they claimed to serve..... they should have been able to see WHO Jesus is more clearly than anyone...I think they did not want to accept the Truth.......imo

That's just my opinion Kwik. I don't have scripture to back it up.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

You see, all of us live with a Pharisee! It is not your spouse, not your neighbor, or a friend or a co-worker. No, it is not even your church leaders. The Pharisee we all live with is the capital “I.”

As we condemn pharisaism, let us be careful to see the log in our own eyes. What is our attitude in worship? In good works? What is our attitude towards others? Is it judgmental? Am I putting myself first in everything? Am I always finding faults in others and never accepting my own? Am I always critical and negative, or, loving, kind, and understanding?

The golden rule of the Old Testament, to love the Lord your God and love your neighbor as yourself, was reiterated by Jesus in stark contrast to the pharisaism of the day (Matthew 22:37-40).

Remember the definition of pharisaism? It is making a value judgment on someone else based on my own assumed secure position. But before we make a value judgment on someone else, we need to check our own position to see how secure it is, because you may be very sincere, and yet sincerely wrong.

https://bible.org/seriespage/48-jesus-and-religious-leaders

You might enjoy this article,its a good read............& yes,that is my opinion as well:D

Guest BacKaran
On 3/27/2017 at 7:21 AM, giggling appy said:

What do you think sin is? Transgression is another word for sin. Sin is the act whether knowingly or unknowingly of going against a law, rule, or code of conduct. It is an offense. The word “guilty” means that a person who violates, breaks, or goes against a law, rule or code of conduct whether they are violating man's laws, rules, code of conduct or God's rules, laws, or code of conduct are culpable or responsible for doing so. Doesn't matter if a person simply dislikes someone else, that person has still committed an offense (sin). For in God's code of conduct, he tells us to not do that, right? So when a person does it anyway, that person is guilty of committing sin. For he dislikes his fellow man.

God has written his laws, rules, and codes of conduct in every person's heart. Every person knows right from wrong. People know that they are doing wrong, because their consciences tell them when they did wrong. You have been told repeatedly that the bible says ALL have sinned. To say only some, and not everyone is to call God a liar, because it is HE who says that ALL have sinned. All have fallen short the glory of God. There is NOT one human on this earth that has not sinned. We are all guilty and held accountable unless we except his gift of forgiveness.

Conscience means with knowledge

Con = With

Science=knowledge

Even those who don't know Jesus know without anyone telling them murder is wrong, or stealing it lieing etc.

The Holy Spirit uses your conscience to convict you.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  496
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Not true!  I didn't see the truth.  In that sense I was blind.  Trust me, I know where I was at, and I didn't see the truth.

Not trying to play with semantics here. Not seeing the truth is different from not being capable to see the truth. Being blind is, not being capable to see. Atheists are perfectly capable of seeing the truth. And they have seen the truth and rejected it.

Trust me, I know where you were. Because I was there. More than that, I will trust Bible which tells where everyone one was once!

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, worthy said:

That's just my opinion Kwik. I don't have scripture to back it up.

Yes , SCRIPTURE agrees with you.   Remember how the Apostle Simon barjona KNEW/SAW that CHRIST is the MESSIAH, the SON of the LIVING YHWH ? 

Not by study. 

Not by education.

Not by diligence.

all of which some or many or all of the scribes and pharisees and saducees had or could have.

No.

And besides the Apostle Simon barjona,   in contrast ,

SCRIPTURE says ,  Y'SHUA HIMSELF says,  no one , not even one person,  can see nor come to the FATHER

unless the FATHER draws him....

and

also

WHO is it WHO is the ONLY ONE who can take away the veil so someone may see ?  There is ONLY ONE WHO CAN and DOES.(and HE is not a man) ....

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 hours ago, spiderman1917 said:

Not true!  I didn't see the truth.  In that sense I was blind.  Trust me, I know where I was at, and I didn't see the truth.

This was absolutely in line with YHWH'S WORD TRUE.  Yes.    You are right here.

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

6 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

You might enjoy this article,its a good read............& yes,that is my opinion as well:D

Were you referring to me?