• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  31
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

12 hours ago, Fidei Defensor said:

I am sorry to hear that, do you mind if I add you in my prayers?

Add me to your prayers, please.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

20 hours ago, wingnut- said:

Floaters can also be an indication that your retina is detaching, so if you are having them a visit to the opthamologist (Sp?) is highly advised.  If the retina detaches completely there is no repair, you will be blind in that eye.

Indeed, Wingnut.  I had a  partially detached retina two years ago and had a laser surgery to repair it.  I nearly lost the vision in that eye.  I did have floaters for awhile, very few now, but I strongly recommend the OP be under the supervision of an Opthamologist.  Never, ever mess around with your vision!

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

19 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

Indeed, Wingnut.  I had a  partially detached retina two years ago and had a laser surgery to repair it.  I nearly lost the vision in that eye.  I did have floaters for awhile, very few now, but I strongly recommend the OP be under the supervision of an Opthamologist.  Never, ever mess around with your vision!

I had the same thing back in the late 80's, result of a football injury.  Back then laser surgery wasn't available, so I have a plastic buckle that holds mine in place, slightly changing the shape of my left eye.  It appears a bit smaller and slantier than my right eye because of this but I can live with that, at least I can see lol.

8 hours ago, wingnut- said:

I had the same thing back in the late 80's, result of a football injury.  Back then laser surgery wasn't available, so I have a plastic buckle that holds mine in place, slightly changing the shape of my left eye.  It appears a bit smaller and slantier than my right eye because of this but I can live with that, at least I can see lol.

Praise God you kept your vision, Wingnut, and I thank Him constantly for the skill of my doctor.  Have you looked into having laser surgery done now?

• Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

Just now, MorningGlory said:

Praise God you kept your vision, Wingnut, and I thank Him constantly for the skill of my doctor.  Have you looked into having laser surgery done now?

Yes, not possible because of the plastic buckle.  And yes, I praise the Lord for medical advances, so glad you were able to get yours fixed as well.  God is good. :)

1 hour ago, wingnut- said:

Yes, not possible because of the plastic buckle.  And yes, I praise the Lord for medical advances, so glad you were able to get yours fixed as well.  God is good. :)

He is indeed.