IGNORED

Undoing Obama's 'Energy Regulations

Guest shiloh357

Guest shiloh357
4 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

How American, lets focus on other nations issues and not our own. 

We are focused on our issues.   But the pollution problem in China and other nations are far worse, but are pretty much ignored the paragons of virtue on the Left.  

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

20 hours ago, ruck1b said:

That involves protecting the environment especially from those that only care about bottom lines....
and seek to destroy it for a buck.....

But I know that's difficult for folks to grasp.....

~

15 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

How do you know that, ruck....
Are we too dumb to figure it out....

~

15 hours ago, ruck1b said:

How do I know what....
That the concepts are too difficult to grasp..

~

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

The earth was doing just fine before Obama and his ridiculous regulations....
The earth will survive without them.... 

~

Global warming is a myth....

The earth was cooling just 40 years ago....
 The earth cools and warms in cycles....

~

They had to change the name to "Climate Change"....
because "Global Warming"  could not be proven and was pretty much dead....

"Climate Change"  is like saying, "the grass is green."....
  Of course the climate changes.....

It always changes....
It's just one big myth and really just needs to go away....

:mgdetective:

The Fables And Myths Of That Militant Noisome Scientism According To It's Pagan Worshipers

Oh, the depth of the riches of the wisdom and knowledge of God! How unsearchable his judgments, and his paths beyond tracing out! “Who has known the mind of the Lord? Or who has been his counselor?”“Who has ever given to God, that God should repay them?” For from him and through him and for him are all things. To him be the glory forever! Amen. Romans 11:33-36 (New International Version)

Is The Evolutionary Dogma That Men Will Soon Become Like Gods

For you said to yourself, ‘I will ascend to heaven and set my throne above God’s stars. I will preside on the mountain of the gods far away in the north.I will climb to the highest heavens and be like the Most High. Instead, you will be brought down to the place of the dead, down to its lowest depths. Isaiah 14:13-15 (New Living Translation)

And That The Real LORD

I am the LORD; that is my name; my glory I give to no other, nor my praise to carved idols. Isaiah 42:8 (English Standard Version)

Is Now Somehow

Then he will ask, "Where are their gods? Where is the rock they took refuge in? Where are the gods who ate the fat from their sacrifices and drank the wine from their wine offerings? Let them come to help you! Let them be your refuge!"

See, I am the only God. There are no others. I kill, and I make alive. I wound, and I heal, and no one can rescue you from my power. I raise my hand toward heaven and solemnly swear: As surely as I live forever,

I will sharpen my flashing sword and take justice into my own hands. Then I will take revenge on my enemies and pay back those who hate me. My arrows will drip with blood from those who were killed and taken captive. My sword will cut off the heads of the enemy who vowed to fight.

Joyfully sing with the LORD's people, you nations, because he will take revenge for the death of his servants. He will get even with his enemies and make peace for his people's land. and his people." Deuteronomy 32:37-43 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Dead

But he said to them, "Do not be alarmed. You are looking for Jesus the Nazarene, who was crucified. He has risen! He is not here! See the place where they laid Him. Mark 16:6 (Berean Study Bible)

But

As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, and day and night will not cease." Genesis 8:22 (Holman Christian Standard Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  318
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  1

Global Warming... or after that failed, "Climate Change" is nothing but a Universal Tax Scheme and a way to put the control of the World under Globalists.

If Obama could have gotten away with taxing Invisible Flying Monkeys, he would have, but it is so much easier to create a fake crisis and say that Mankind is responsible for the weather!

Note that the Leading people of this scheme fly around in massive jets, with few passengers, just to "bring attention to the crisis!" They have huge homes, and several of them! They want to shut down coal because its "dirty." Well, not really, any place that uses large amounts of coal in the U.S. has effective scrubbers to mitigate any problem. So, why the urgency to do away with thousands of jobs in poor communities? CONTROL! If you cannot be self-sufficient, and the Government can control what energy you use, they can tax it!  Punish wealthy industrialized Countries, and even the playing field... you know, the Communist plan where everyone is equally poor and miserable, with the exception of the Dear Leaders! 

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  207
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

How American....
lets focus on other nations issues and not our own....

:thumbsup:

We

Bear one another's burdens, and so fulfill the law of Christ. Galatians 6:2 (World English Bible)

Although the war began with Nazi Germany's attack on Poland in September 1939, the United States did not enter the war until after the Japanese bombed the American fleet in Pearl Harbor, Hawaii, on December 7, 1941. Between those two events, President Franklin Roosevelt worked hard to prepare Americans for a conflict that he regarded as inevitable. In November 1939, he persuaded Congress to repeal the arms embargo provisions of the neutrality law so that arms could be sold to France and Britain. After the fall of France in the spring of June 1940, he pushed for a major military buildup and began providing aid in the form of Lend-Lease to Britain, which now stood alone against the Axis powers. America, he declared, must become "the great arsenal of democracy." From then on, America's capacity to produce hundreds of thousands of tanks, airplanes, and ships for itself and its allies proved a crucial factor in Allied success, as did the fierce resistance of the Soviet Union, which had joined the war in June 1941 after being attacked by Germany. The brilliance of America's military leaders, including General Dwight D. Eisenhower, who planned and led the attack against the Nazis in Western Europe, and General Douglas MacArthur and Fleet Admiral Chester Nimitz, who led the Allied effort in the Pacific, also contributed to the Allied victory.

Among the war's major turning points for the United States were the Battle of Midway (1942), the invasion of Italy (1943), the Allied invasion of France (1944), the battle of Leyte Gulf (1944) and the dropping of the atomic bombs on Japan (1945). The war ended with the Axis powers' unconditional surrender in 1945. https://www2.gwu.edu/~erpapers/teachinger/glossary/world-war-2.cfm

Do Our Best

He said to them, "Go into all the world, and proclaim the Good News to the whole creation. Mark 16:15 (New Heart English Bible)

The WELS Apache mission congregations on the White Mountain Apache and San Carlos Apache reservations have over 3,000 members. They are lights among the followers of Apache traditional religion and other sects that seek to water down the gospel.

Apache Lutheran lay members have organized to sing joyfully to the Lord in Apache (their women's choir is a staple at LWMS functions), formed a Celebrate Recovery ministry to fight alcoholism and addiction, coordinated to help the needy, sent their children to Lutheran schools, and continue to come in large numbers to ACTS (Apache Christian Training School) classes. Many of these members are affected by the high suicide, homicide, and substance abuse rates that oppress their communities. In 2014, Kingdom Workers began providing volunteers with the goal of supporting these Apache congregations as they shine brightly in their communities with the saving gospel of Jesus Christ.

Apache Lutheran Mission opportunities are in the areas of mission building repair and facility maintenance, gospel outreach to youth and children, worship music ministry, and community health support. Your prayers are appreciated as we continue to seek opportunities to share God’s love with the lost, alongside our Apache brothers and sisters....  http://www.kingdomworkers.com/apache.php?gclid=Cj0KEQjw2fLGBRDopP-vg7PLgvsBEiQAUOnIXA7vLcu-EHWponhWfU1PE_nvZPSjYb-ljsJ_CYRz_1caAq6J8P8HAQ

:)

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Jeff2 said:

Global Warming... or after that failed, "Climate Change" is nothing but a Universal Tax Scheme and a way to put the control of the World under Globalists.

If Obama could have gotten away with taxing Invisible Flying Monkeys, he would have, but it is so much easier to create a fake crisis and say that Mankind is responsible for the weather!

Note that the Leading people of this scheme fly around in massive jets, with few passengers, just to "bring attention to the crisis!" They have huge homes, and several of them! They want to shut down coal because its "dirty." Well, not really, any place that uses large amounts of coal in the U.S. has effective scrubbers to mitigate any problem. So, why the urgency to do away with thousands of jobs in poor communities? CONTROL! If you cannot be self-sufficient, and the Government can control what energy you use, they can tax it!  Punish wealthy industrialized Countries, and even the playing field... you know, the Communist plan where everyone is equally poor and miserable, with the exception of the Dear Leaders! 

I could not have said it better, Jeff.  Thanks for that post.  :thumbsup:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,703
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

1 hour ago, Jeff2 said:

I'm all for taxing invisible flying monkeys! Drop my taxes and make them pay for everything. Darn monkeys, always messing things up.