IGNORED

More disfunction of the same, or a method to the madness.

Zemke

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

Just about every presidency I seem to place some hope or optimism in there being a method to their madness. 

I heard a commentary yesterday about the need for Trump to find victory in something that can get some workability in town. For example infrastructure.  Otherwise taking on another mountainous venture such as tax reform can further divide not only capital hill but the republicans even more.

From my view this is all boiling up to the same crap we have been dealing with for years, disfunction, and the main reason a populous election came about. So basically I'm wondering once again is there a method or is any hope I may have in a method just as vain as all the others before?

As far as I can tell it seems the republicans have been caught with there pants down. Seven years of attacking ACA and we get what? How can this be called anything but incompetence?  

Guest BacKaran

You are correct in that the govt is corrupt and Trump inherited thee worst mess a president could ever get.

Obama racially divided the country, he butted into community issue like Trevyno, the black professor who had a beer with him at the White House after he was thought to be breaking in to house, his own !house... That made me mad.. Neighbors have got to get out and know their neighbors!!!!!

The whole Obama Care disaster creating fear when people don't need fear!

Trump will do the best he can do and we need to pray to God for patience, perseverence because that can of debt head been kicked down the road for the last twenty years and I'm sure it'll just bust wide open with another market crash in his term.

October is the month to watch but that said, everyone's going to be in the same boat, it will be a matter of who are you really trusting? Trump or God?

And I recall a civics teacher saying a nation usually Burns out after 250 years and we are almost there....

These are interesting times, open your Bible and read what's going to happen!

?

Guest shiloh357
26 minutes ago, Zemke said:

Just about every presidency I seem to place some hope or optimism in there being a method to their madness. 

I heard a commentary yesterday about the need for Trump to find victory in something that can get some workability in town. For example infrastructure.  Otherwise taking on another mountainous venture such as tax reform can further divide not only capital hill but the republicans even more.

From my view this is all boiling up to the same crap we have been dealing with for years, disfunction, and the main reason a populous election came about. So basically I'm wondering once again is there a method or is any hope I may have in a method just as vain as all the others before?

As far as I can tell it seems the republicans have been caught with there pants down. Seven years of attacking ACA and we get what? How can this be called anything but incompetence?  

What some people just don't get is that Trump, in trying to be productive is pulling back the curtain on the fact that Congress is not used to being productive and this is a shock to their system.   It's a shock to how things are done in Congress.   They are having to work harder for their $175,000 a year than they have ever had to work.  

And Trump is upsetting the apple cart in another way.   Tax reform, cutting taxes and creating jobs are something the republicans like to talk about, but not actually do.   They make just enough noise about it to get re-elected, but then never get around to it. 

One thing Congress has shown us that they cannot do is multi-task.  Congress cannot think about or do more than one thing at a time.   That would mean working more than three days a week and putting in 8 hour days.  It would mean actually having to earn their pay, something they are not used to doing.  

Trump was not supposed to actually keep his promises, because no president or politician has ever made a serious attempt to do so.   Trump doesn't want excuses, he wants results, and Congress has never had to produce results.   To Congress, results are a foreign concept.   What they like to do is create studies and reports and form committees and focus groups and gangs of 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, etc.     This idea of actually  working and doing the things they were elected to do is just so foreign to how they think in Congress.

Congress is used to being able to think that you are too stupid to run your life and spend your money and manage your affairs.  They feel that they know better what is good for you, and so they pass laws (that they are exempt from) to rule your life.  They seem themselves as our rulers, not our representatives and they vote for what THEY think is right, not what their constituents want.

Congress is dysfunctional but not because of Trump; because Congress has always been that way and we are only now seeing just how dysfunctional, lazy and arrogant they really are.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

What some people just don't get is that Trump, in trying to be productive is pulling back the curtain on the fact that Congress is not used to being productive and this is a shock to their system.   It's a shock to how things are done in Congress.   They are having to work harder for their $175,000 a year than they have ever had to work.  

And Trump is upsetting the apple cart in another way.   Tax reform, cutting taxes and creating jobs are something the republicans like to talk about, but not actually do.   They make just enough noise about it to get re-elected, but then never get around to it. 

One thing Congress has shown us that they cannot do is multi-task.  Congress cannot think about or do more than one thing at a time.   That would mean working more than three days a week and putting in 8 hour days.  It would mean actually having to earn their pay, something they are not used to doing.  

Trump was not supposed to actually keep his promises, because no president or politician has ever made a serious attempt to do so.   Trump doesn't want excuses, he wants results, and Congress has never had to produce results.   To Congress, results are a foreign concept.   What they like to do is create studies and reports and form committees and focus groups and gangs of 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, etc.     This idea of actually  working and doing the things they were elected to do is just so foreign to how they think in Congress.

Congress is used to being able to think that you are too stupid to run your life and spend your money and manage your affairs.  They feel that they know better what is good for you, and so they pass laws (that they are exempt from) to rule your life.  They seem themselves as our rulers, not our representatives and they vote for what THEY think is right, not what their constituents want.

Congress is dysfunctional but not because of Trump; because Congress has always been that way and we are only now seeing just how dysfunctional, lazy and arrogant they really are.

So shifting to infrastructure would be the pattern of same old, same old, taking names, writing checks and making phone calls for fund raising. Politics as is and the commentator was just pushing for the good old boys club.

Well thanks for the hope.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

4 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

I couldn't have said it better mysself, Shiloh!   The people are seeing just what a pathetic bunch we have in Washington and that's regardless of what letter is after their name.  I love watching those phoney baloney 'conservatives' squirm!  :24: