IGNORED

Really? Is this the 1900s all over again. Come on!

Guest BacKaran

Guest BacKaran

This idiot is worried about who people date and instead of writing a letter to the advertisers he kills a man....

I love interracial ads, what took them so long? I would have the 60s would have been the best time to have them.

I've dated black men and yes, my friends parents we racist idiots but hey, my parents let reggie in the house and they acted normal.... Shocking? 

Reggie paid for my rollerskate dates, that lasted a month or two until he told me was in Jr high and I was in Sr high.....Lol!

I Dated a very intellectual black man in college but I wasn't smart enough, I felt like I was on the sidelines when we had conversations with friends tho.. I'm not a college person but I did like the crowds of students and all the stuff that was going on. He was tooooo smart for me, I didn't want to hold him down.

Native American, yep, Hispanic, yep, white guys, yep, a Jew, yep, a Roman Catholic, yep, so what is this big commotion?

People are people, His creations, we are not in charge of anyone but ourselves... So sad the devil gets idiots thinking they can take charge over another person when they are just committing sin.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4357714/White-supremacist-stabbed-black-man-sword-practice-run.html