IGNORED

Christ died for them before He died for me..

delade3

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  179
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0

Christ died for them so I can be here. He died for my parents and their parents and their parents and their parents... So forth and so on.... All the way to the original parents, whom Eve was 'the mother of all living'. 

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, delade3 said:

Christ died for them so I can be here. He died for my parents and their parents and their parents and their parents... So forth and so on.... All the way to the original parents, whom Eve was 'the mother of all living'. 

Genesis 3:20 "And Adam called his wife's name Eve; because she was the mother of all living."

YHWH and Y'SHUA planned all the days of our lives before even creating the world, according to HIS WORD.

And when CHRIST died ?   Manifest when crucified as written in SCRIPTURE,

yet also :  (as PERFECTLY PLANNED, PURPOSED, and ACCOMPLISHED by YHWH) (as soon as HE determined , it was accomplished)

Revelation 13:8 All inhabitants of the earth will worship the beast--all ...

biblehub.com/revelation/13-8.htm - Cached - Similar
And all the inhabitants of The Earth will worship it, those who are not written in The Book of Life of The Lamb slain before the foundation of the world.

1 Peter 1:20 He was chosen before the creation of the world, but ...

biblehub.com/1_peter/1-20.htm - Cached - Similar
He was foreknown before the foundation of the world but was made manifest in .... from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, delade3 said:

Christ died as the propitiation of our sins. The sins of the whole world did he take upon himself that whosoever believes in him will not perish in their sin but rather shall enjoy eternal life. Christ died for everyone, so you are correct in that he died for all. :emot-hug: May the Father's blessings sustain you and his wisdom guide you. 

https://www.openbible.info/topics/why_christ_died