• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,236
  • Topics Per Day:  0.50
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

14But as for me, may I never boast, except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, through which the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 15For in Christ Jesus neither circumcision availeth any thing, nor uncircumcision, but a new creature. 16Peace and mercy to all who walk by this rule, even to the Israel of God. Galatians 6:14-16

Edited by Walter and Deborah
More info.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  790
  • Content Per Day:  0.25
  • Days Won:  0

Paul’s pride was not in anything that he had done, but in what Christ had done for him. His values had undergone a complete reversal, and were no longer the values of the world.

It is worldly religion that lays emphasis on external things – such as the mode of baptism, and other distinguishing marks between denominations. When the sign becomes more important than what it is supposed to represent, then something has gone seriously wrong. It is no longer circumcision but new birth that defines membership of God’s people (Philippians 3:3). Circumcision is a small mark on a hidden part of the body; but the Holy Spirit transforms our whole life (II Corinthians 5:17).

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,565
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Amen,

and amen.

Guest BacKaran

I'm so greatful for Christ's redeeming work as I look over my life.... From who and what I used to be to where I am now as His child, it makes me cry with joy!

As the former black sheep of my family, I am now clothed in His righteousness, hallelujah! What a might God we serve!?