ruck1b

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

James Jackson, the Baltimore man who allegedly came to New York to kill blacks and stabbed Timothy Caughman to death last week on a midtown street corner, was indicted Monday for first- and second-degree murder as an act of terrorism and as a hate crime.

“James Jackson wanted to kill black men, planned to kill black men, and then did kill a black man,” Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said in a statement. “He chose Midtown as his crime scene because Manhattan is the media capital of the world, and a place where people of different races live together and love one another.”

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/james-jackson-indicted-on-terrorism-hate-charges-in-fatal-stabbing-1.13323949

I guess we don't discuss these terrorist here, or the long history of European American terrorism that has plagued this nation for 100's of years. 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

James Jackson, the Baltimore man who allegedly came to New York to kill blacks and stabbed Timothy Caughman to death last week on a midtown street corner, was indicted Monday for first- and second-degree murder as an act of terrorism and as a hate crime.

“James Jackson wanted to kill black men, planned to kill black men, and then did kill a black man,” Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance Jr. said in a statement. “He chose Midtown as his crime scene because Manhattan is the media capital of the world, and a place where people of different races live together and love one another.”

http://www.newsday.com/news/new-york/james-jackson-indicted-on-terrorism-hate-charges-in-fatal-stabbing-1.13323949

I guess we don't discuss these terrorist here, or the long history of European American terrorism that has plagued this nation for 100's of years. 

I guess that's because there is no European American Terrorism to speak of.

5 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

I guess that's because there is no European American Terrorism to speak of.

I guess there is no Muslim terrorism then as well. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

2 hours ago, ruck1b said:

Well, you posted it so we can discuss it now, ruck.  Truthfully, I hadn't heard about this until right now.  So he is accused of a hate crime and domestic terrorism and rightfully so.  So what are you upset about with this?  Btw, as an American of Irish descent I take exception to the above remark.  No one in my family, nor I, ever did anything like you seem to think Americans of European descent are guilty of.  Maybe you should explain your line of thinking.

1 minute ago, MorningGlory said:

Well, you posted it so we can discuss it now, ruck.  Truthfully, I hadn't heard about this until right now.  So he is accused of a hate crime and domestic terrorism and rightfully so.  So what are you upset about with this?  Btw, as an American of Irish descent I take exception to the above remark.  No one in my family, nor I, ever did anything like you seem to think Americans of European descent are guilty of.  Maybe you should explain your line of thinking.

You take exception to European American terrorism that has plagued this country because you are of Irish decent.  I fail to see what you take exception with.  It is truth, folks of European decent have been the biggest terrorist in this country and it is not discussed enough.  Maybe we can begin there. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

3 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

You take exception to European American terrorism that has plagued this country because you are of Irish decent.  I fail to see what you take exception with.  It is truth, folks of European decent have been the biggest terrorist in this country and it is not discussed enough.  Maybe we can begin there. 

I take exception to lumping all European/Americans into a big ball.  That's lstereotyping, no matter who it's done to.  So give us examples of this terrorism you speak of.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

8 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I take exception to lumping all European/Americans into a big ball.

You literally just did this with Muslims. 

23 minutes ago, MorningGlory said:

I take exception to lumping all European/Americans into a big ball.  That's lstereotyping, no matter who it's done to.  So give us examples of this terrorism you speak of.

MG I hate to sound crass with you but I really don't care what you take exception to when it comes to the atrocities that have been committed by European Americans in this country.    The fact is they have happened and for you ask for examples is especially insulting. I sure you are well aware of the terrorism that has happened.  Maybe its time for the saints to begin to address these issues. Especially those that tend to lump all Muslims together.

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, ruck1b said:

I guess there is no Muslim terrorism then as well. 

Nonsense.  Not every injustice committed in this country can be labeled as "terrorism."

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Nonsense.  Not every injustice committed in this country can be labeled as "terrorism."

This particular case definitely seems to fit the common definition: 

1. the unlawful use of violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

Edited by Tea Ess