• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  5
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Hello fellow Believers,

I decided I should make a brief introduction of myself since I am new to this forum. Hopefully I won't scare anyone as I have been called a few things over the years when I attempt to share what I have been given. "New Age" is one of the terms I have heard plus many other phrases I won't mention here. People once believed also that the earth was flat as no one was there to show them yet that the earth was actually a sphere.

I generally attempt not to argue or try to apologize for my faith or beliefs as it does not edify the spirit. I have been blessed beyond measure and will try to share those blessings as much as possible when I can.

Through the years I asked many of the questions that I believe we all make in our search for the truth about who God is and how do these things work. The answers come in time as God builds our faith. It seems as though it would be nice to have all of our questions answered at one time but it doesn't always work out that away. Day by day we grow spiritually and in God's time we are transformed into the perfect image of the first begotten son of God. We have to be readied to accept the truth so many preparations are made in us so we won't sin against the holy spirit when it comes. If we become gluttonous and try to eat too much at once it may not stay with us to sustain us through the long days of trials and tribulations. If we deny truth we are set back until we are prepared to accept it.

I spent over three and a half years fulfilling a desire that had been in me since I was a child to know and understand what all of the names in the Bible meant. It was three and a half most wonderful years of being shown things in the spirit, in books and the scrolls which I had on hand to learn from. I am not a theologian but I know that God has always answered my prayers and request no matter how hard things may have seemed at the time we were going through them. God gives us our hearts desire and much more than we could ever dream of on our own. The trick is to remain in faith and trust no matter how hard things may seem to be.

Peace be upon all of the Lord's children who faithfully seek him in truth!