• Topic Count:  100
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,153
  • Content Per Day:  7.98
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

On ‎3‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 3:58 PM, Chrislovesfish2 said:

Hello everyone, 

Will God hate me if I kill myself? I have been strong for a few years now and I can't do it anymore, I've lost hope.

On the internet I always read stories about how God saved people from commiting suicide but not me. I do believe in Jesus but he doesn't reply to me, I've asked Him (several times) while crying to show me how to continue my life but still no answer. I feel like such an idiot for saying that but it is the truth. 

So yeah what will happen if I kill myself? Would God still love me? Would I go to Him or burn forever? 

(Sorry if I posted this somewhere it doesn't belong I'm new on this site + sorry for my bad English there is no good Christian site in my own language) 

Have you ever had someone lie to you that you trusted? You counted on them to be saying truth and you believed in them... then when you found it to be a lie didn't everything they said kind of disappear? This is what is happening to you now except the one your listening to that is lying is yourself! You say you believe in Jesus but He doesn't perform the way you require so that you can hear Him. The problem is (God is the one who requires and does according to His good pleasure) ... He will not come to you in your terms but He will in His terms... that is why God has written it down (Bible) so you will know how to

James 4:8 (KJV)

[8] Draw nigh to God, and he will draw nigh to you. Cleanse your hands, ye sinners; and purify your hearts, ye double minded.

The one thing that separates Christian from non-Christian is God and what His Words say... you cannot know God without searching for Him in The Scriptures!
Will you burn forever- you will be going before Him with this statement I considered my life my own so I took it because the pain I considered to much... Jesus The Christ will be your judge in this and He alone ...  Prayed... Love, Steven

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  825
  • Content Per Day:  0.13
  • Days Won:  0

On 3/29/2017 at 3:58 PM, Chrislovesfish2 said:

Hello everyone, 

Will God hate me if I kill myself?

Do you hate God by killing yourself? He's offered every Word concerning every situation and Jesus has followed it. Have you read it?

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Don't kill yourself because there is no going back. It's final and nothing will bring you back. You have to wait on the Lord and he will come to you. All who pray to him and then wait, he will answer in his right time. He is nearer then you think. We are in fact speaking for him on his behalf. And he says through us do not harm yourself. Jesus his son paid for your sins. Trust in him. Trust in Jesus. And start to walk with him. He will give you his joy. And eternal life in the end too. Think on this.

• Thumbs Up 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0
  • Content Count:  281
  • Content Per Day:  0.10

Hello Brother Chrislovesfish2,

God hates no one, He loves us that much he died for YOU & the world wile in rebellion against him.

You have a depression problem Im assuming, so did some of the prophets, so you are not alone. It happens to a lot of us, you would be surprised at the statistics of just how many millions of people including Christians suffer from depression. My advice would be to see a Dr you may need some medication, unfortunately in some countries the Drs aren't as informed as western Drs on this subject. 

Don't listen to people that say just pray about it. Thats like saying to someone who has diabetes or poor eyesight that need glasses just pray about it. They have no understanding on the subject & can make things a lot worse for you making you feel like you have failed & its your fault, for not having enough faith, when its not. Most people with depression have a serotonin problem similar to a diabetic who's body doesn't create insulin, its not their fault & its not your fault either that your body isn't creating the serotonin in the brain.   

What is good is getting up early & going for a walk in the very first light of the day it gives the body melatonin, * diet plays a big part, ** another proven help is exercise, exercise has had some amazing results. Get out in nature as much as possible, if you can helping others that are in need of help, this keeps the focus of your self & can be of great benefit for you & others, the joy you will receive is enriching. 

Continue your prays but remember we don't always get answers to our prays when we want them,  our timing is not always the same as Gods timing.  

God bless brother

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

On 3/29/2017 at 4:58 PM, Chrislovesfish2 said:

Hello everyone, 

Will God hate me if I kill myself? I have been strong for a few years now and I can't do it anymore, I've lost hope.

On the internet I always read stories about how God saved people from commiting suicide but not me. I do believe in Jesus but he doesn't reply to me, I've asked Him (several times) while crying to show me how to continue my life but still no answer. I feel like such an idiot for saying that but it is the truth. 

So yeah what will happen if I kill myself? Would God still love me? Would I go to Him or burn forever? 

(Sorry if I posted this somewhere it doesn't belong I'm new on this site + sorry for my bad English there is no good Christian site in my own language) 

Hi Chris, You still have hope. I hope you know that. You may be saying, how do I know, I never met you. Allow me to explain. Unless a person has a terminal disease no one kills themselves. Actually some do, but only when the person feels not just hopeless but also in emotional pain. Still, most people hang in there. But occasionally everything goes wrong for a person, usually the feeling of hopelessness has gone on for 2 or 3 years. They lose confidence in God and they come to believe there is no one they can talk to. There is then so much emotional pain that it's unbearable. Really what they want is for the pain to stop. They think themselves into a deep dark hole where they can't believe the pain will ever go away. I know bc I've been there. I know you aren't there bc you're worried God will hate you. God won't hate you bc He knows a person who ends his own life isn't in his right mind. Can I ask why you think you're life is hopeless?  And guess what, I say God is helping you, even right now. You made a post and now there's a bunch of us worried about you. At least 1 other person asked you to tell us what's wrong. We did that cause we care. 

I hope you answer bc the devil is not on your side. He will try and get you deeper into that hole I told you about. Don't go there, I've been there, it took almost 1 yr to claw my way back out. There are these good people in Ireland and they try to help. I wrote to them everyday and someone always wrote back. Thank God some of us really are of the Lord.

I have to go to a store but I'll be back later. I'll be looking for you.

JTC

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

The last time Chrislovesfish2 was in our community was March 30th. The day after posting this thread.  I thought this was a new posting when I saw it in the "Recent Posts" column. I'm holding Chrislovesfish2 in prayer being the topic of their first and only post breaks my heart and causes concern since they've not been back.

If anyone would like to join in prayer for Chrislovesfish2 perhaps they will feel the love and realize the love of God surrounds them always so that they may live and grow in Christ. Just my thoughts for our hurting sister or brother, Chrislovesfish2.

• Praying! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Yes, I will JoshuasonFlower.

And, JTC, good to see your post brother.

Chris, all of us are praying for you.  Jesus died for you so you wouldn't have to.  He took everything on Calvary for you, so you wouldn't have to bear it.  He came to give you life abundant.  Take it, dear one.  He not only has the answers, HE IS THE ANSWER!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  2
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

I want to Thank everyone for their wise words. Sorry for my absence, I felt ashamed for posting this. However, sadness brought me back to this forum and I cried, your messages are so kind and hopefull. 

I posted this last year and some things have changed. I now go to school and have a job. I know that I should not kill myself but the depression is still there. My main problems are that I’m very lonely and scared that I’ll never find someone to share my Life with. 

I’m going to take your adivce and study the bible. Thanks to everyone for the prayers. 

(for everyone who called me brother, thanks, but I’m actually a girl) 

• Praying! 3

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  55
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

5 hours ago, Chrislovesfish2 said:

I want to Thank everyone for their wise words. Sorry for my absence, I felt ashamed for posting this. However, sadness brought me back to this forum and I cried, your messages are so kind and hopefull. 

I posted this last year and some things have changed. I now go to school and have a job. I know that I should not kill myself but the depression is still there. My main problems are that I’m very lonely and scared that I’ll never find someone to share my Life with. 

I’m going to take your adivce and study the bible. Thanks to everyone for the prayers. 

(for everyone who called me brother, thanks, but I’m actually a girl) 

Hi Chris,

I am so glad that you've been able to move on in life despite your depression.

I know what it is to feel hopeless and out of touch with God. The devil takes advantage of our depression to feed us lies - and it is a lie, that we can't possibly go on, that God doesn't care, that life is meaningless.

The truth is, God is right there beside us in the darkest times, just waiting for us to lean on Him. He won't take the depression away, necessarily (sometimes He does, but He hasn't for me) but He will give the strength needed to keep on walking. Remember the story of Elijah in the wilderness, when he begged God to die. God didn't just miraculously take away his depression, but He gave the teaching and encouragement he needed right at that moment.