• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

3 hours ago, Keras said:

my task is just to present what the Prophetic Word actually says.  

That is also your opinion and not a fact in truth.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

Heaven is a state of existence .... not a place

Once made immortal a man has no boundaries

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

On 31/03/2017 at 10:46 AM, Marilyn C said:

As to the millennium, this is the promised rule to Israel that they would be the rulers over the nations. There is still sin, sickness, death and rebellion in that time, but the nations are given the opportunity to walk in the light of God`s laws & receive benefits from that.

I do not agree with that.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  159
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Birthday:  08/17/1952

Gentlemen, I think it time for some dispassionate reason to enter into this debate. I side with Jesus, who stated, "In my Father's house are many mansions..". Now I tend to be a literalist. When Jesus stated something, in general, the literal interpretation was the correct one (and I know that He did speak a lot in parables; we will discuss those later). So when Jesus speaks of God's House, I am admittedly assuming God lives in a dwelling which we interpret as Heaven. Implied in this terminology, of course is location or a physical place. When I read the entire scriptural body of verses on Heaven, I get a description of a pretty neat, 3-dimensional place. What I do NOT get is a specific GPS coordinate for where Heaven is at....why should it matter? If there are no more tears, no more disease and constant worship of God going on, who would care about anything but being in God's House (Heaven for short) and WITH God for eternity? I take my views on Heaven directly from Jesus.

On 19/04/2017 at 11:21 PM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

When the Man in Linen, Jesus,

The man can be Jesus but are you really sure. Please study well this part and try dig deep to find

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

8 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Heaven is a state of existence .... not a place

Once made immortal a man has no boundaries

Shalom, Daniel 11:36.

Um.... No. You're confusing "immortal" with God's attributes, like omnipresence. Man will still have boundaries, even as a resurrected immortal person, because we will be LIKE THE MESSIAH (THE CHRIST)! AND, HE still had/has boundaries! He could be SEEN; He could be TOUCHED; He could be HANDLED; and He could EAT! Thus, He was both PHYSICAL, having "flesh and bones," and LIMITED in dimensions! He could ascend to the sky and leave earth! He must return and shall descend to earth! He still has limitations. Therefore, we shall be the same way! "Immortal" simply means that we won't be able to die anymore.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

10 hours ago, inchrist said:

What is your concept of Heaven? Where is Heaven being Gods abode....where is it?

Heaven is where God is.   We cannot go there; John 3:13

In Adams day, God was in the Garden of Eden, on earth.  Revelation 21:3 says that after the Millennium and the GWT judgement, God will again dwell with mankind, on earth.

In the interim, God has withdrawn from our consciousness and remains hidden, while His plan for mankind works itself out.  He has decreed 6000 years for us to rule ourselves and then the One to whom God has given all Authority, Jesus, will come and reign for the final 1000 years. At the end of it all, only those who have been found worthy, will become eternal and live with God and Jesus forever.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  6,543
  • Content Per Day:  1.07
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  10/28/1957

13 hours ago, No124get1952 said:

Gentlemen, I think it time for some dispassionate reason to enter into this debate. I side with Jesus, who stated, "In my Father's house are many mansions..". Now I tend to be a literalist. When Jesus stated something, in general, the literal interpretation was the correct one (and I know that He did speak a lot in parables; we will discuss those later). So when Jesus speaks of God's House, I am admittedly assuming God lives in a dwelling which we interpret as Heaven. Implied in this terminology, of course is location or a physical place. When I read the entire scriptural body of verses on Heaven, I get a description of a pretty neat, 3-dimensional place. What I do NOT get is a specific GPS coordinate for where Heaven is at....why should it matter? If there are no more tears, no more disease and constant worship of God going on, who would care about anything but being in God's House (Heaven for short) and WITH God for eternity? I take my views on Heaven directly from Jesus.

Shalom, No124get1952.

Absolutely it's time! My experience has been that when people are describing "Heaven," they are really talking about the New Jerusalem described in Revelation 21 and 22, which will be founded upon the New Earth after the Millennium (the 1000 years). And, according to the initial verses of Revelation 21, the New Jerusalem IS God's House - His Bedouin "tent," so to speak, like that of Avraham. Its GPS coordinates are not revealed, but the author of Hebrews DID say that this was a city ABOVE the sky (Greek: epouraniou). So, I believe that it is currently still under construction in space. It is DEFINITELY a "pretty neat, 3-dimensional [physical] place!"

I should also mention that when it lands upon the New Earth, that its coordinates will be 31 degrees 47 minutes North, 35 degrees 13 minutes East, dead center where the old Jerusalem will once have stood.

Edited by Retrobyter
to add GPS (Global Positioning System) info

The bible is not about picking a single text and explaining your thoughts. It does not work that way; we try to make it work OUR ways and that is where we find many questions and come up with many answers that leads us to many questions and those question then builds up and grow when more answers are giving which then leads to asking more and THE CYCLE REPEAT OVER AND OVER and as a result we come up with OUR own believe and those believes leads us to form many new Church which the Bible says no, Jude 1:19.

For all the Christians, who those who break away or form new church brake the first bible text which is judge 1:19; their actions contradicted Jude 1:19, BUT that is not the first, the first begins when all the apostles died. But the questions what lead us to do such things if we have already receive the holy spirit as the holy spirit teaches us of every things that we are not sure of and lead us.

what leads them understand bible differently and come up with new thoughts and form new church. 

why so many questions and breaking of Bible texts???????????????????why, can we ask ourselves whats wrong with us?

Everyone want to either teach others or add on the discussion about what they already know and NO ONE WANTS TO LEARN.  good but ask the above question. 

See you all next time if i come back, if not BYE. 

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

20 hours ago, Malcomx said:

The man can be Jesus but are you really sure. Please study well this part and try dig deep to find

I was looking at this the other day before your constructive criticism, which I actually like getting.  This is how we sharpen one another.

Now, you didn't finish quoting me, which makes it look like I am making that equation solidly, but the caveat afterward is important:

as both my Pastor and I think He is

Now that was something we talked about a few years ago.

We did that based on the attitude of worship Daniel adopted which was much like how Joshua prostrated himself before the Commander of God's Army and was not rebuked like John was before an Angel when he did it to the Angel.

However, looking more closely at that a couple of days ago, Daniel's position was not conscious, but a reaction to hearing the sound of the messenger's words.  It was an involuntary "sleep" which led him to be in that position of what was, their posture of worship: being face down to the ground.

So on one point: Daniel was not "worshipping" the Man in Linen without rebuke.  Had it been a conscious move on his part, I would make the equation between the Man in Linen and Jesus.  Since it is not conscious, I can no longer support the ancillary equation my pastor and I made years ago in passing, lumping this instance in with many others where we felt that Jesus had had a long relationship with various men-of-God in Scripture.  Again in his defense, we were not speaking solely of this instance, but a pattern we saw from Abraham and Moses to Joshua, and this one was added to that more in passing than as a main subject.

The second thing I note now, is that the Man in Linen refers to getting help from Michael, which means in Hebrew: "Who is like God" - and you can put that in statement or question form - and he refers to him in a way that suggests that Michael is superior - "one of the chief princes" - and that could indicate that the Man in Linen is inferior, and hence not supreme, as in the case of Joshua meeting the Commander of God's Army - who is superior, and who we do see as Jesus in Revelation chapter 19.

As the Man in Linen refers to Michael in verse 12:1 as - "the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people," - who may very well be also responsible for the "rescue" of which - and Jesus is the one is not only is "like God" - but actually does that - on the second point, since going back again to verse 10:13 where the Main in Linen gets assistance from Michael, I can say that with both mentioned in such a relationship that there are two: the Man in Linen is not Michael, who may be Jesus, who IS LIKE GOD, and he's just referring to himself in the third person as a way of speaking without boasting.  And I will add that equation between Michael and Jesus is not firm either, but a supposition still on my part.

So I will retract any conclusion I previously held to equating the Man in Linen to Jesus.
However, at no time can we say for certainty that the Man in Linen is Gabriel either.

I will continue to address this figure simply as the "Man in Linen".