• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

On ‎4‎/‎25‎/‎2017 at 10:27 AM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

That's your opinion keras.
The way I and many others read it: Heaven is our home, where our inheritance is.
And the Two Witnesses are the last to be martyred, right before the end of the one 'seven'.

What scripture plainly says, is that earth is our habitation.   Genesis 1, Eccl 1:4, +

Jesus says that the meek and humble shall inherit the earth. Does that mean the proud and arrogant will live in Heaven?  No way!  Isaiah 29:20-21

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Keras said:

What scripture plainly says, is that earth is our habitation.   Genesis 1, Eccl 1:4, +

Jesus says that the meek and humble shall inherit the earth. Does that mean the proud and arrogant will live in Heaven?  No way!  Isaiah 29:20-21

You might as well have said: CLEARLY.  Genesis and Ecclesiastes are NOT eschatological answers to where we reside.  Context, context, context.

And your flippant response?  No.  The Elect in Heaven are not the proud and arrogant destined for God's Wrath.

All the Christians do not go to heaven during the 1000 years reign of Jesus on earth. That fantasy idea deserves a flippant response.  There is just no scripture to support that and no logical reason for it.  What will happen next, is a reset of the worlds civilization and those who survive all that is to come, will go into the Millennium as normal living humans.  The resurrected martyrs will reign as kings and some of the living Christians will serve as priests. Revelation 5:9-10

Jeremiah 5:1-2 Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look and take note, search for anyone who acts justly or one who seeks the truth - that I might forgive that city. People may swear by the Lord, but in fact they perjure themselves.

Is it possible to find anyone there today, acting in real truth and justice?

Jeremiah 5:3 You look for righteousness. You have punished Your people, but they took no heed and refused to learn. They hardened their hearts and would not repent of their sins.

Israel and Judah, punished by their exiles, but they still don't truly repent.

Jeremiah 5:4-5 The Lord thought; these are only the common people, those that don't know the Laws of their God. I will go to their leaders and teachers, they should know the right ways. But, they too, have gone away from the right path and no longer keep the Laws or trust the Lord.  Our leaders are often not good Christian examples and many false doctrines abound.

Jeremiah 5:6-9 So they will be struck down by disaster, for their rebellious deeds and apostasies are beyond counting. Why should I forgive them for this? Your children have forsaken Me, with idols and adulteries. Shall I fail to punish them for this? I will exact vengeance on these people.

Jeremiah 5:10-13 Prune the vine, lop off the branches, for they are not the Lord's. Faithless are Israel [the vine] and Judah [the fig tree], both faithless to Me, they both deny their God, saying: He does not see or care - no harm will come to us, we won't see war or want. The prophets just speak empty words, meaningless wind. Therefore, because they talk this way, I shall make My words a fire in your mouth and it will burn up these people like brushwood.

Apostate, atheistic Judah, the Jewish people, and Israel, the Christian peoples, are still similar to their ancestors. The clear prophetic warnings were ignored then and are ignored now. The 'burning' did not happen then, it is still future.

Jeremiah 5:14-19. I am bringing against you a distant nation, of mighty warriors, they will conquer you and destroy cities. But in those days, I shall not make an end of you. When you ask; Why has the Lord done this to us? You will say; it was because we forsook our God, so we must serve foreigners and live in another land.                                                                                                                                                                                             In ancient times Assyria conquered Israel then Babylon conquered Judah. Now their decreed punishment by exile is nearing completion.

Jeremiah 5:20-25 Proclaim this to the people of Israel and Judah - Listen you foolish and senseless people, who have eyes, but see nothing, ears and hear nothing. Do you not fear your Maker and tremble before Me? But My people have a defiant and rebellious heart. They have rebelled and gone their own way. They did not acknowledge how the Lord gives the rain and their prosperity. Their wrong doing has upset natures order and their sins have kept away her bounty.

Jeremiah 5:26-31 For among My people there are scoundrels, who lay traps and prey upon others, They grow rich and fat, by turning a blind eye to wickedness. Shall I fail to punish them for this? There is an appalling outrage in this Land. Prophets prophesy lies, the Rabbis and priests rule by their own authority - that is the way the people like it. What will ye do in the end thereof? Isaiah 51:1-30

Reference; REB, NIV, KJV. Some verses abridged.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/24/2017 at 10:16 AM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Revelation 7 never moves the location of the throne from Heaven to earth.  keras just assumes that idea to suit his false we're-all-Israel theory.

His refutation of accredited scholars completely fails to address the Biblical truth contained in those passages they cite.

keras might have said Romans 9:26 CLEARLY states the "place" will be Israel ~ because it doesn't.  The fact is, is that, as the Expositor's commentators note: it happened during Paul's lifetime after Pentecost and the outpouring of the Holy Spirit.

The unbelievable notion that someone can come on here and condemn a majority of normal Christians to adhering to a false teaching when the Rapture is literally written multiple times in Scripture, happens constantly whenever he writes...  The notion that he needs to be shot down, or that anyone takes him seriously enough to even dwell on him enough to "hate" him, belies the fact that what he writes is so unimportant as to be hardly worth considering, much less renting him any space in one's thoughts as they go through the day.  Taking someone else's inventory online?  Well, that's another tactic: the personal attack. 

Praying for your enemies?  That's the Christian response.

Comforting one another that Jesus will save us from the grave, and that there will be those who never taste death?  That's in the Bible: 1Th 4:18.

We need to keep the faith in our rescue before God's coming Wrath, and that includes the Rapture for those fortunate enough to experience it.  For the majority of us, faith is lived one day at a time, even to the point of death if we should ever find ourselves in the Great Tribulation which precedes the Day of the Lord Rapture.

The only way one gets to Heaven is if they die first,in which Christ brings them back with Him at His 2nd coming,to reign with Him during the mil

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

You might as well have said: CLEARLY.  Genesis and Ecclesiastes are NOT eschatological answers to where we reside.  Context, context, context.

And your flippant response?  No.  The Elect in Heaven are not the proud and arrogant destined for God's Wrath.

Are you saying Christ feet will touch the ground and then He goes back to heaven taking the saved with Him?

Zechariah 14:4 "And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south."

That Day,which is the Day of the Lord starts the mil..

Again those who have died return with Him on that Day

I Thessalonians 4:13 "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye sorrow not, even as others which have no hope."

Those who sleep have died

I Thessalonians 4:14 "For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him."

So can you show me a verse where Christ returns to Heaven with us?

Once Christ returns,even He dosn't go back to Heaven,as after the white throne judgement God comes down as well

Revelation 21:3 "And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God."

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

"So can you show me a verse where Christ returns to Heaven with us?"

Do you know what "heaven" is ? 

12 hours ago, Keras said:

All the Christians do not go to heaven during the 1000 years reign of Jesus on earth. That fantasy idea deserves a flippant response.  There is just no scripture to support that and no logical reason for it. 

Before we get into keras' fantasy realm of living like Israelis:

1. There is Scripture to support it, and
  2. There is reason for it - the earth is about to experience several desolations once the wheat is taken to the barn of Heaven.

11 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Are you saying Christ feet will touch the ground and then He goes back to heaven taking the saved with Him?

Revelation 14:1-16.

He is on the ground, as an Angel said in Acts 1:11 and as Zechariah foretold in 14:4 with the 144,000 just as they come before the Great Multitude in the sixth Seal opening with the broad overview of the Seals and Scroll - and before the very same Harvest from the clouds as is in the Olivet Discourse and which Paul taught upon.

And yes, the return is made.  In fact, Jesus is completely able to transverse between realms at will.  And His Army, the 144,000 follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

8 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Do you know what "heaven" is ? 

Heaven is where God is. And God does not come to dwell with mankind on earth, until AFTER the Millennium. Rev 21:1-4

3 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

There is Scripture to support it, and

Why didn't you post the scripture that proves Christians will live in heaven during the Millennium?

11 hours ago, inchrist said:
11 hours ago, inchrist said:

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together. Isaiah 65:25

God will make covenant with the wild beasts of the field.   Hosea 2:18

Christ will establish a covenant of peace with all beasts. Ezekiel 34:25

The wilderness shall be as a pool of water. Isaiah 41:18–19

Peace, singing, abound; no more thorns or thistles. Isaiah 55:12–13

Desolate lands rebuilt; earth to become a Garden of Eden. Ezek. 36:33–35

The plowman will overtake the reaper.Amos 9:13–14

There will be a restitution of all things.Acts 3:20–21

The creature shall be delivered from bondage. Romans 8:19–22

One can see the manifestation of Heaven in the millennium

Keras reply;   There will still be death in the Millennium, Isaiah 65:12   And the joke is; all your quotes refer to the Earth.   [I can't remove the strikethrough]

Edited by Keras

Leave the strike-through.  It suits your post well.

And I have given you Revelation 7:9-17 a dozen times and still you can't see.

Just like I have tried to get you to see the fallacy of saying the sun burst forth in flame burning a third of the earth on a day God heals those whom He has inflicted with the desolations contained on the Scroll - and you still can't get it.