• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

15 hours ago, inchrist said:

Yes we do....again, your perception of the location of heaven is what is flawed. 

The Millennium is the Kingdom of Heaven.....

One can see the manifestation of Heaven in the millennium

The wolf and the lamb shall feed together. Isaiah 65:25

God will make covenant with the wild beasts of the field.   Hosea 2:18

Christ will establish a covenant of peace with all beasts. Ezekiel 34:25

The wilderness shall be as a pool of water. Isaiah 41:18–19

Peace, singing, abound; no more thorns or thistles. Isaiah 55:12–13

Desolate lands rebuilt; earth to become a Garden of Eden. Ezek. 36:33–35

The plowman will overtake the reaper.Amos 9:13–14

There will be a restitution of all things.Acts 3:20–21

The creature shall be delivered from bondage. Romans 8:19–22

Heaven is where ever the Father is,and during the mil He shall be here on earth

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,684
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

2 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Heaven is where ever the Father is,and during the mil He shall be here on earth

But that is not what the Bible actually says.  God the Father does not come to dwell with mankind until after the Mill.  Rev 21:4

Statements like you make, just show that you haven't read your Bible properly.

So Marcus, we are waiting for the scripture that supports Christians being in heaven during the Millennium.

I 'don't get' what you believe, your twisting and misapplication of prophecy, because I believe the literal truth of what we are told God has planned for His people.

29 minutes ago, Keras said:

But that is not what the Bible actually says.  God the Father does not come to dwell with mankind until after the Mill.  Rev 21:4

Statements like you make, just show that you haven't read your Bible properly.

Think I clearly stated that God does not come until after the mil,however Christ will be here during it.

Read your's properly and tell me when does Christ return to Heaven after His feet touch the Mount of Olives?

10 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Revelation 14:1-16.

He is on the ground, as an Angel said in Acts 1:11 and as Zechariah foretold in 14:4 with the 144,000 just as they come before the Great Multitude in the sixth Seal opening with the broad overview of the Seals and Scroll - and before the very same Harvest from the clouds as is in the Olivet Discourse and which Paul taught upon.

And yes, the return is made.  In fact, Jesus is completely able to transverse between realms at will.  And His Army, the 144,000 follow the Lamb wherever He goes.

So we reign from Heaven over those on earth,would that be correct?

4 hours ago, n2thelight said:

Think I clearly stated that God does not come until after the mil,however Christ will be here during it.

But you didn't, so take a little more care with your posts, please.   We agree; Jesus will be here as King over all the earth for the 1000 years.

Jesus does not again return to heaven. At the end of the Millennium, He hands the Kingdom back to the Father. 1 Cor 15:24  Then God will dwell on earth with mankind. Rev 21:1-4  It will be heaven on earth, as it was in Adams time.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, n2thelight said:

So we reign from Heaven over those on earth,would that be correct?

That depends on how you take it.

Rev 5:10 - reign on the earth (KJV); reign upon the earth (NASB); or as you put it: reign over the earth.

All three ways of translating epi (Strong's G1909) are correct, however, each carries a different denotation, connotation, and meaning as that can shape one's eschatology for this time period.

Only one is correct, however, that final determination will be experienced and we cannot know for sure which that is until then.

In my eschatology, or, IMHO, we reign over the earth from Heaven.

There are several reasons for this:

1. We are pictured in Heaven before the Father in Revelation 7:9-17 coincidental with the Day of the Lord's signature sign of the sixth Seal's sun/moon/star sign (also in Mt 24:29).
  2. Heaven is our natural abode as delineated in the Epistles and Revelation. - Phl 3:20; Col 1;5; Heb 3:1, 12:23; 1Pe 1:4, 3:22 (in conjunction with Jn 14;2-3); Rev 19:1
  3. There is no division of the land in Ezekiel which lists immortal people who are like or greater than Angels.
  4. Having immortal and imperishable people living alongside mortal and perishable people who can still sin doesn't make sense... why add corrupting influence to perfect communion with God?  The admonition of Rev 18:4 comes to mind to leave the presence of such people who sin.
  5. The whole world rebels against God's Rule after the Millennium; we cannot be part of that if we are truly saved - as we will be.
  6. That rebellion comes against God's "camp" at Jerusalem, which suggests as the word is used for temporary abodes, that it is not our permanent dwelling place.

8 hours ago, Keras said:

So Marcus, we are waiting for the scripture that supports Christians being in heaven during the Millennium.

I 'don't get' what you believe, your twisting and misapplication of prophecy, because I believe the literal truth of what we are told God has planned for His people.

It's been given to you.  You don't get it.

1.  “For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven, inasmuch as we, having put it on, will not be found naked.” (2Co 5:2-3) – the body we have now versus the body we will have.
  2. “For our citizenship is in heaven, from which also we eagerly wait for a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ;” (Phil. 3:20)
  3. “…because of the hope laid up for you in heaven, of which you previously heard in the word of truth,” (Col. 1:5)
  4. `Therefore holy brethren, partakers of the heavenly calling…` (Heb. 3:1)
  5. “…to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are enrolled in heaven, and to God, the Judge of all, and to the spirits of the righteous made perfect,” (Heb. 12:23)
  6. `…to an inheritance incorruptible and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you…` (1 Peter 1:4)
  7. “…who is at the right hand of God, having gone into heaven, after angels and authorities and powers had been subjected to Him.” (1 Peter 3:22) – in conjunction with John 14:2-3
  8. And no man in heaven, nor in earth, neither under the earth, was able to open the book, neither to look thereon. (Rev 5:3) – proving men are able to be taken to Heaven.
  9. “After these things I heard something like a loud voice of a great multitude in heaven, saying, “Hallelujah! Salvation and glory and power belong to our God;” (Rev 19:1)

We are in Heaven after we are taken up in the Rapture coincidental with the Day of the Lord which comes when no one knows with the breaking of the sixth Seal, Rev 7:9-17:

A Multitude from the Tribulation
After these things I looked, and behold, a great multitude which no one could count, from every nation and all tribes and peoples and tongues, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, clothed in white robes, and palm branches were in their hands; and they cry out with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb. And all the angels were standing around the throne and around the elders and the four living creatures; and they fell on their faces before the throne and worshiped God, saying, Amen, blessing and glory and wisdom and thanksgiving and honor and power and might, be to our God forever and ever. Amen.

Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, These who are clothed in the white robes, who are they, and where have they come from? I said to him, My lord, you know. And he said to me, These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. For this reason, they are before the throne of God; and they serve Him day and night in His  temple; and He who sits on the throne will spread His tabernacle over them. They will hunger no longer, nor thirst anymore; nor will the sun beat down on them, nor any heat; for the Lamb in the center of the throne will be their shepherd, and will guide them to springs of the water of life; and God will wipe every tear from their eyes.

God the Father's abode is in the Temple in Heaven - Rev 4:2, 11:19, 15:5 - it does not move around and it is never found on the earth, His footstool, as you have it in your head.

keras can no more see Heaven than he can get it through his head that Isaiah 30:26 doesn't describe the sun exploding when the prophet uses the figurative denotation of Heavenly (7) for the sun shining brightly - ON A DAY GOD HEALS.

7 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

God the Father's abode is in the Temple in Heaven - Rev 4:2, 11:19, 15:5 - it does not move around and it is never found on the earth, His footstool, as you have it in your head.

I could spend the time to refute each of your 9 quotes above, but I won't bother. Needless to say, none of them actually say Christians will live in heaven.   And your quote of Rev 7:9-17 is an entirely earthly scene, heaven is not mentioned anywhere in that chapter.

You assertion about God's throne is completely false, God was on earth in Adams time and Ezekiel 1:1, Acts 8:56, prove that God's Throne can be seen on earth and will be here permanently after the Millennium.  Rev 21:4

The Lord's footstool is plainly the nations of the earth.  Psalm 110:1, Acts 2:35

Go ahead.  Bother.  Let's see your truthful interpretation...