• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

At no time does the Bible say Jesus' Return is imminent. 

Jesus said His Return would happen; He also said no one, not even He, knew the Day it would come.

Jesus did say that we would know the time is ripe for His Return, and as Paul put forth to the Thessalonians, certain things must happen first.

Those things haven't happened yet.

So your question begs the point because like many a false word-test; it asks for something that isn't there.

And now you can't say this any more.

So Christ can't return at anytime,would this be correct.

Glad yu brought up Matt,so my question to yu

When did Christ say He was returning? 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

53 minutes ago, n2thelight said:

So Christ can't return at anytime,would this be correct.

Glad yu brought up Matt,so my question to yu

When did Christ say He was returning? 

He can return at anytime provided:

1. The one 'seven' (as detailed in Revelation chapter 13) reaches its midpoint abomination(s) (desolation/desolator) spoken of by the Prophet Daniel, and revealed in Revelation 13:14-15 as the talking image (of the beast of a man) is erected and revealed to all.
  2. The Two Laws of Revelation 13:15-17 are pronounced that make the Great Tribulation so terrible for the Elect.
  3. (It is at this time that the Two Witnesses arrive: God's First Responders)
  4. The Elect are nearly wiped out (the wicked are under no such threat of dying, having taken the mark and worshipped the beast) until such time as God steps in seen first with the precursor sign of the Day of the Lord.

Which effectively ends the Great Tribulation as the wicked scramble to hide themselves (from the warnings given by the three Angels of Revelation 14 on the Day of the Lord

- THEN, after the 144,000 are assembled, and as they are being prepared for battle, the Dead in Christ are resurrected with the Last Trumpet, and Jesus comes on the clouds with those newly resurrected Saints for those Saints who remain and are still alive as Paul notes.

This Great Multitude of newly formed immortal and imperishable Saints are then delivered to Heaven out of the Great Tribulation as noted by an Elder - BEFORE any of the Wrath of God goes forth.

• Topic Count:  55
  • Content Count:  1,678
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

8 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Paul said, "For me, to live is Christ and to die gain."

Eccl 9:5-6....the dead know nothing....   All the dead await the GWT judgement. they 'sleep in death' until then. The only exceptions are those killed for their faith, the martyrs, who are resurrected at Jesus' Return. 

So you aspire to be murdered for your faith? Great, but that desire is of no use to further the Kingdom now.

4 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

This Great Multitude of newly formed immortal and imperishable Saints are then delivered to Heaven out of the Great Tribulation as noted by an Elder - BEFORE any of the Wrath of God goes forth.

What absolute unscriptural trash!

Nowhere does Rev 7 say the great multitude are immortal saints, nowhere does it say they are in heaven and what is described, happens soon AFTER the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath; the Sixth Seal.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

Eccl 9:5-6....the dead know nothing....  

Context, context, context.
And reading aspirations into a debate?  Every time you try to get inside another's head, you are out of your mind.

1 hour ago, Keras said:

What absolute unscriptural trash!  Nowhere does Rev 7 say the great multitude are immortal saints, nowhere does it say they are in heaven and what is described, happens soon AFTER the terrible Day of the Lord's wrath; the Sixth Seal.

This is the level to which you sink.  There is no debate: there is only condemnation and ridicule.  You ridicule the Bible in doing so, ignoring the sequence of events laid out in it, and reordering it to your eschatology.  No world-wide desolation happens with the sixth Seal.  That is reserved for the Trumpet announcements.

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, nor stand before the Father in white robes with palm branches.  (Where did they get all those palm branches?!  LOL)

NOWHERE in Revelation does it say that the Great Multitude show up AFTER the "terrible Day of the Lord's Wrath". 
INSTEAD!  IT SAYS that the first Trumpet of God's Wrath - which include TWO ELEMENTS of the Day of the Lord's Wrath: fire and blood - happen AFTER the wheat is removed from the field and into the safety of the barn of Heaven.  THEN the tares, which had been collected before the Harvest, are to be burned in the field of this world.

7 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

Flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom of God, nor stand before the Father in white robes with palm branches.  (Where did they get all those palm branches?!  LOL)

Firstly you avoid any scriptural points I make. You reply with pure opinion and speculation. I said the truth: NOWHERE does Rev 7 mention heaven.

I have already proved that the vast multitude of Rev 7 are on earth, their palm branches grow here. They are not yet in God's Kingdom, up to verse 14.  Verses 15-17 describe the Kingdom in Eternity, also on earth, proved by those worthy being given the Water of Life and God wiping away every tear. Rev 21:4

7 hours ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

No world-wide desolation happens with the sixth Seal.  That is reserved for the Trumpet announcements.

The Sixth Seal IS the Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath. Why can't you understand the many prophesies that describe that terrible Day? Too scary for you? It will be a worldwide disaster, but the 7 Trumpets and 7 Bowls are directed against those who have taken Satan's mark.

4 hours ago, Keras said:

Firstly you avoid any scriptural points I make.

You don't make Scriptural points.  You take Scripture and make it say what you want it to say.  Case in point:

Isaiah 30:26, poetically and figuratively contrasting the sun shining -in contrast to the foreboding gathering of clouds when God wipes out the wicked as His Storm approaches- on a day God heals those whom He has inflicted -those that survive the one 'seven' having gone through all the desolations He had planned and written on the Scroll long ago- does NOT mean - YOUR POINT - that the sun explodes and ejects plasma to burn the earth - on the Day of the Lord.

4 hours ago, Keras said:

I said the truth: NOWHERE does Rev 7 mention heaven.

False word test.  When John is taken UP in Revelation 4:1 - it is to Heaven.  To insist on the "truth" as you put it is to be hoodwinked.  This false word test is a way to manipulate and deceive - not a way to find the "TRUTH".

To turn your illogical false word test against you: NOWHERE in Revelation does it say that "we" go to Jerusalem.  So you must refute yourself!

4 hours ago, Keras said:

I have already proved that the vast multitude of Rev 7 are on earth,

No, they are arrayed BEFORE the Father in Heaven, as it is the same scene that John describes in chapters 4 and 5.

IF we were to follow the "truth" of your Scriptural "point" - we would have the FATHER on the earth BEFORE His Desolations, which He decreed a long time ago, go forth!

This is ludicrous, but this is how far you have to go in order to deny what goes against your thinking - which is not the truth.

4 hours ago, Keras said:

The Sixth Seal IS the Day of the Lord's vengeance and wrath.

The sixth Seal reveals the TIMING of the Day of the LORD.  There is no world-wide desolation visited upon the earth!  We have though:

• The "shaking" of the earth - Hag 2:6 and as explained in Heb 12:26-27 to "shake things up" and get everyone's attention... and to "shake out" the truth.
  • The sun/moon/star sign of Amos 8:9; Isaiah 50:3; Eze 32:7; and Joel 2:31.  This event "shortens" the Great Tribulation caused by the two laws of Rev 13:15-17.
  • The scrolling of the sky: Isa 34:4 and Zec 14:7.  This I compare to the "Sign of the Son of Man" which I think Jesus refers to in the Olivet Discourse.
  • The resounding earthquake when Jesus touches down of Zec 14:4 and Acts 1:11, displacing as science has shown happens with major earthquakes: every point on the face of the earth.  This transforms the Mount of Olives into Mount Zion in my opinion.  It is from this point that the 144,000 are mustered for the coming assault on Jerusalem with the break of dawn.

IT DOES NOT state fire, blood, and smoke envelope the earth as is foretold for the Day of the Lord's Wrath! 

THAT does not happen until:

1. The seventh Seal is broken and the Scroll, where the desolations of Daniel 9:26 decreed so long ago have been stored, and
  2. The first Trumpet announcing God's first Desolation, fire and blood - two elements OF the Day of the Lord's Wrath - burn a third of the earth.  Notice, the sun doesn't explode either.

Again - blind teacher - your "point" is hardly in line with Scripture.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

I agree with completely with Marcus Keras

Your continued banter about your false doctrine has come to an ending

9 hours ago, Daniel 11:36 said:

Your continued banter about your false doctrine has come to an ending

OK, you just do not want to think about anything that contradicts your rapture belief.  This is just as we see in Isaiah 29:9-12, how people who choose false doctrines will become unable to read or understand the truth.  Also 2 Timothy 4:3-4....people will stop their ears to the truth.

The Bible simply does not say that God will take the church to heaven and when things get tough; when disasters and huge world changes come, we are told we must endure and stand firm in our faith.  Will you?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/30/2017 at 2:43 PM, Marcus O'Reillius said:

He can return at anytime provided:

1. The one 'seven' (as detailed in Revelation chapter 13) reaches its midpoint abomination(s) (desolation/desolator) spoken of by the Prophet Daniel, and revealed in Revelation 13:14-15 as the talking image (of the beast of a man) is erected and revealed to all.
  2. The Two Laws of Revelation 13:15-17 are pronounced that make the Great Tribulation so terrible for the Elect.
  3. (It is at this time that the Two Witnesses arrive: God's First Responders)
  4. The Elect are nearly wiped out (the wicked are under no such threat of dying, having taken the mark and worshipped the beast) until such time as God steps in seen first with the precursor sign of the Day of the Lord.

Which effectively ends the Great Tribulation as the wicked scramble to hide themselves (from the warnings given by the three Angels of Revelation 14 on the Day of the Lord

- THEN, after the 144,000 are assembled, and as they are being prepared for battle, the Dead in Christ are resurrected with the Last Trumpet, and Jesus comes on the clouds with those newly resurrected Saints for those Saints who remain and are still alive as Paul notes.

Sooooo this rapture can't happen,say like this month right?

Not trying to be difficult,but most rapturist say it can happen at anytime

And then you quote me Matt 24 where that teaching of Christ Himself says He returns after the tribe to which all rapture believers say the Church won't be here

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

On 4/20/2017 at 9:28 AM, Malcomx said:

I do not agree with that.

Beloved After All, It All Belongs To Jesus

And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection. Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison, And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom is as the sand of the sea.

And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them. And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them.
Revelation 2-:4-11

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament