• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

7 hours ago, Serving said:

Marcus, the Lazarus story is just a parable it is not an actual event.

Want to know how we know this?

Easy, HOW can the rich man be in this place when his JUDGEMENT has NOT yet been passed?

A parable does not have a named individual.  The story of Lazarus is not allegorical.

Nor has the rich man faced the ultimate judgment of the Lake of Fire where both body and soul are destroyed.

If you read the Ethiopian book of Enoch, he describes what can be interpreted as holding places for souls in the landscape of Heaven.

7 hours ago, Serving said:

Because THAT JUDGEMENT does not occur until AFTER the 1000 year reign of Christ when ALL the dead are RAISED and JUDGED and THEN given their PUNISHMENT.

HOW can he be punished BEFORE his JUDGEMENT is passed?

1. Right.

2. Is this holding place his final judgment?

So where are their souls until after the Millennium?  Hades, a hot, dry place.

This is opposite Paradise - where the thief on Jesus' Right went with Him when they died.

There are places for the souls who have died to be until such time as they are called up.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

27 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

No. Scripture is plenty clear that We will rule with Him ON EARTH. 

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  22
  • Content Count:  934
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  10/14/1969

3 minutes ago, Marcus O'Reillius said:

A parable does not have a named individual.  The story of Lazarus is not allegorical.

Nor has the rich man faced the ultimate judgment of the Lake of Fire where both body and soul are destroyed.

If you read the Ethiopian book of Enoch, he describes what can be interpreted as holding places for souls in the landscape of Heaven.

1. Right.

2. Is this holding place his final judgment?

So where are their souls until after the Millennium?  Hades, a hot, dry place.

This is opposite Paradise - where the thief on Jesus' Right went with Him when they died.

There are places for the souls who have died to be until such time as they are called up.

Ah it is the book of Enoch which has given you this interpretation as I thought.

Well I don't agree with everything in Enoch, like holding places for souls for one (but it is possible, still undecided), but I likewise don't dismiss everything in Enoch either.

So i won't argue the point on that with you .. I have no problem with your millennial points though, we agree on that.

Cheers.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  1,050
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  3

G'day!

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 hours ago, Serving said:

Revelation 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Hi Serving,

The Greek word is `epi` and can mean `over or on` & thus you would need other scriptures to show which one.

Marilyn.

• Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  82
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  602
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/6/2017 at 2:53 AM, Limey_Bob said:

Bornagain 2011, will you debate me one on one re our differences of opinion? We would need to agree a debate title, you can contact me via e-mail, my videos on my YouTube channel (Christian Comedy Channel) have my name and e-mail address on 95% of all videos at the start.

Lol! I actually never knew you existed until you replied to my post! Sorry, no offense! I don't debate, its not my thing. Im just here to learn. If I have been interpreting the bible wrong I would like to be shown my error.

Good day :)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

11 hours ago, bornagain2011 said:

Lol! I actually never knew you existed until you replied to my post! Sorry, no offense! I don't debate, its not my thing. Im just here to learn. If I have been interpreting the bible wrong I would like to be shown my error.

Good day :)

Bornagain2011, I apologize if my offer came across as too confrontational. I like your comment that you are here to learn, I am going to adopt that excellent attitude myself too, and try to learn from others as I post here. Thank you for teaching me that.

• Topic Count:  56
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,686
  • Content Per Day:  0.63
  • Birthday:  08/07/1941

So; are God's holy people in heaven during the Millennium?  No, as Rev 5:9-10 says we Christians will reign with Jesus on earth. This truth is backed up with other prophesies, but that simple statement should end any argument.

Also; do God's holy people get 'raptured to heaven before the Great Tribulation' and Return with Jesus?  NO, no scripture says that is God's plan and many say such a thing is impossible. Plus Daniel 7:25 and Rev 13:7 both state that the holy people are present then.  We do not get harmed by God's wrath, but are protected through it.  Psalm 23 is the classic example.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  30
  • Topic Count:  266
  • Topics Per Day:  0.07
  • Content Count:  13,200
  • Content Per Day:  3.49
  • Days Won:  12
  • Birthday:  10/06/1947

14 minutes ago, Keras said:

So; are God's holy people in heaven during the Millennium?  No, as Rev 5:9-10 says we Christians will reign with Jesus on earth. This truth is backed up with other prophesies, but that simple statement should end any argument.

Also; do God's holy people get 'raptured to heaven before the Great Tribulation' and Return with Jesus?  NO, no scripture says that is God's plan and many say such a thing is impossible. Plus Daniel 7:25 and Rev 13:7 both state that the holy people are present then.  We do not get harmed by God's wrath, but are protected through it.  Psalm 23 is the classic example.

Hi Keras,

Rev. 5: 9 - 10 tells us that we shall reign `epi`the earth. `Epi` is the Greek word meaning `over or on` & thus you would have to have other scriptures that say specifically `on`.

As to Daniel 7: 25 the Body of Christ was never mentioned in the OT so the saints or holy people are the saints of Israel. And as for Rev. 13: 7 those saints, are those who turn to the Lord in the tribulation, (but not the Body of Christ who are actually judging the nations from Christ`s seat of power & authority in the third heaven).

regards, Marilyn.

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.56

Zechariah 14:4-5