OneLight

For my Granddaughter

On 10/27/2017 at 7:49 AM, OneLight said:

Thanks for all the prayers.  I met with Stella Wednesday.  She has lost weight due to the medications.  She was taken off Chemo in preparation for her surgery.  They will be operating on a lobe found in her lung.  After this operation, she will remain off Chemo for a period for healing purposes, then back to the CT to look for more areas.  The CT will determine their next physical steps.

Stella is still trying to find her bearings in life, what is right and what is wrong for her - typical post modern thinking.   I am still too far away to have normal conversations with her, one on one and face to face.  I want to ensure that I can read her reactions when I talk with her.  This actually goes against how I have operated all my life and I stumble over my words as my train of thought seems to disappear the minute I open my mouth.  I usually converse through writings, but in this case, I feel led to actually try to talk with her.  Maybe God will use my inabilities to show her nobody has it all together and we all have somethings wrong with us.   Perhaps if she sees my weaknesses, she won't feel so bad about hers?

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 2

Yesterday, Stella had a lobe removed from her right lung.  The operation was successful, but she will need to remain in the hospital for the rest of the week.  She is in a lot of pain, as with any operation to your lungs can be.  For the time being, they will hold off from all chemo treatments to allow for her to heal properly.  We are still waiting to hear about any results they have found.

Please continue to pray for Stella's salvation and healing.  At the same time., her mother, Angie, and her father, Eric, needs prayers for their salvation.  I know God's mightiest warriors are those on their knees in their closets.  Thank you for being a warrior for my family!

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Yesterday, Stella had a lobe removed from her right lung.  The operation was successful, but she will need to remain in the hospital for the rest of the week.  She is in a lot of pain, as with any operation to your lungs can be.  For the time being, they will hold off from all chemo treatments to allow for her to heal properly.  We are still waiting to hear about any results they have found.

Please continue to pray for Stella's salvation and healing.  At the same time., her mother, Angie, and her father, Eric, needs prayers for their salvation.  I know God's mightiest warriors are those on their knees in their closets.  Thank you for being a warrior for my family!

You are welcome One light. Thank you so much for sharing an update and letting us come alongside you and your family in prayer.

Continuing to pray for you too.

Blessings 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 hours ago, OneLight said:

Praying now

• Thumbs Up 1

Thanks for the update! Praying more!

• Thumbs Up 1