• Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, FresnoJoe said:

:emot-heartbeat:

Good Job
For When It Comes
To Terraforming Jerusalem
Nobody But Nobody Does It Like Jesus~!

On that day his feet shall stand on the Mount of Olives that lies before Jerusalem on the east, and the Mount of Olives shall be split in two from east to west by a very wide valley, so that one half of the Mount shall move northward, and the other half southward. Zechariah 14:4 (English Standard Version)

Have you ever read that Jesus Christ gave us the power to move mountains? It seems to me that this is the very case.

On the site of the Temple in the Judean Desert, there are already two mountains: one mountain in the north, Ezekiel stood there in his vision, and the second mountain in the east, just in front of the East Gate. A great place for the feet of the Lord to stand up there.

I suppose you know who the Scripture calls "the feet of the Lord"?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.18
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

1 hour ago, Aryeh said:

Have you ever read that Jesus Christ gave us the power to move mountains? It seems to me that this is the very case.

On the site of the Temple in the Judean Desert, there are already two mountains: one mountain in the north, Ezekiel stood there in his vision, and the second mountain in the east, just in front of the East Gate. A great place for the feet of the Lord to stand up there.

I suppose you know who the Scripture calls "the feet of the Lord"?

:)

Beloved, Somethings The LORD Does It All

Do not take revenge, my dear friends, but leave room for God's wrath, for it is written: "It is mine to avenge; I will repay," says the Lord. Romans 12:19 (New International Version)

And By His Own Words Alone

A sharp sword comes out of his mouth to defeat the nations. He will rule them with an iron scepter and tread the winepress of the fierce anger of God Almighty. On his clothes and his thigh he has a name written: King of kings and Lord of lords. Revelation 19:15-16 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

Sometimes

I am the LORD: that is my name: and my glory will I not give to another, neither my praise to graven images. Isaiah 42:8 (American King James Version)

:emot-heartbeat:

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

This obviously indicated that you are trying to build another temple apart from the one Jesus build. John 2: 19-20.

And please read this texts Matthew 21:23-43 and Matthew 23:37-39. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Magnificent! :) 

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  66

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

I'm still looking for the answer to this.

Ezekiel, chapter 37. "Ephraim" is the lost tribes of Israel, these tribes will be returned by the Church.

Ephesians 2:16, what are we talking about? What two?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  66

5 hours ago, Malcomx said:

This obviously indicated that you are trying to build another temple apart from the one Jesus build. John 2: 19-20.

And please read this texts Matthew 21:23-43 and Matthew 23:37-39. 

And where is it said there will be no more Temple?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Many mansions for those made immortal are in the Lord's house .... His universe

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57

Many things are going on in the Lord's unending universe which will be restored to its original pristine condition [John 14:2; 2 Peter 3:10-13]

The original universe was made in perfection, but the scriptures tell us that Satan and his fallen angels caused the Lord to corrupt it long ago

Then the Lord created men about 6000 years ago and He restored the earth for their habitation .... none of the rest of the creation was restored and we can see this today ..... all of the other billions of habitations are empty and with no life forms as they were in the beginning before Satan rebelled

So the earth is the starting place today and when He is ready He will instantly restore His entire universe to its pristine condition as it was in the beginning

This is the promise to those who will be made immortal .... these will inhabit His eternal unending universe forever .... no doubt 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  4,024
  • Content Per Day:  16.70

On ‎3‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 9:22 PM, Aryeh said:

"As for you, son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the plan.
If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws... "

For what purpose does God show us the structure of this Temple?

Your work/study is fascinating.  Have you considered that the Chinese can build islands? So why cannot Israel stretch its boundaries over the seas? 

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  32
  • Content Per Day:  0.01

In the past during the time do Jesus, the people knew there will be a king from the family of David who will come to build the temple and when Solomon was born and became king he and the people thought the king is Solomon when Solomon saw the texts 1 king 8: 25 , 1 king 2:4, Isaiah 16:5, and build the temple. 

When Solomon become king and build the temple people thought that was the end of the promise. 

Some waited to see the king from the eastern sky and they are still waiting today.

When the true and real king was born, people questions him killed him. 

People prepared the temple physically for 46 yes and build the temple the we see with our eyes while God did not work the way people think and plan and build the spiritual temple according to his plan and will.

People in the past were confused and we are also confused . 

What is in the bible is Spirit and is invisible to human eyes but visible to spiritual eye as the words have been written in Spirit by those who were in spirit. Only Simian and the man from the east saw the texts and waited and see the son of God while others went blind and confused. 

We are repeating the same things.

Edited by Malcomx