Aryeh

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

I had heard that the temple wold be near the Dome of the Rock, but not replace it.  Is this what you speak of?

Guest shiloh357
3 minutes ago, Aryeh said:

If today we know the structure and work of the temple from the prophecy of Ezekiel, should we wait for the devil when he is going to build something for himself? We can actually build a temple, because there in the prophecy there is another place for the Temple, not the one claimed by the orthodox Jews.

The Temple in Ezekiel is the Messiah's Temple.   It is up to Him when it should be built.  We cannot jump ahead.  God will not allow us to do that.

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

10 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Why is that?

Firstly, a place on the Temple Mount, on which Jews want to build a temple, is occupied by a mosque. Secondly, the devil is already ruling this world.

But it seems to me that it is important to understand the structure of the Temple and the order of its functioning in accordance with the prophecy, whether to consider Ezekiel's Temple as the third or fourth one is not principled.

14 minutes ago, OneLight said:

I had heard that the temple wold be near the Dome of the Rock, but not replace it.  Is this what you speak of?

We should not be interested in the state of affairs with the restoration of the former Temple. Because such a temple would not have been built for us.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Aryeh said:

Firstly, a place on the Temple Mount, on which Jews want to build a temple, is occupied by a mosque. Secondly, the devil is already ruling this world.

But it seems to me that it is important to understand the structure of the Temple and the order of its functioning in accordance with the prophecy, whether to consider Ezekiel's Temple as the third or fourth one is not principled.

The Temple and its precinct as described in Ezekiel are too large, way too large for the current temple mount.   If you take into account the dimensions, the Ezekiel Temple simply will not fit.   How can it be built there?

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The Temple in Ezekiel is the Messiah's Temple.   It is up to Him when it should be built.  We cannot jump ahead.  God will not allow us to do that.

Do not you know that today Messiah Yeshua abides in us? The whole essence of this Messianic Temple is the assembly of the Church as a whole. Those who, as the messengers of Christ, will enter the eastern gate of the Temple, the entire assembly, will be the second coming of Jesus Christ.

If we have the Bible, it is for us, not for God. God knows everything. The description of the temple in Ezekiel's prophecy is given for us so that we can build this Temple. And when we build this Temple, then the whole Church will be put together.

Guest shiloh357
6 minutes ago, Aryeh said:

Do not you know that today Messiah Yeshua abides in us? The whole essence of this Messianic Temple is the assembly of the Church as a whole. Those who, as the messengers of Christ, will enter the eastern gate of the Temple, the entire assembly, will be the second coming of Jesus Christ.

If we have the Bible, it is for us, not for God. God knows everything. The description of the temple in Ezekiel's prophecy is given for us so that we can build this Temple. And when we build this Temple, then the whole Church will be put together.

Yes, but the temple in Ezekiel is a real Temple that will exist during the millennial reign of the Messiah and he will reign from that Temple.  It is a real structure with real walls and rooms and chambers.   The Bible doesn't say who will build that temple, does it?

17 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

The Temple and its precinct as described in Ezekiel are too large, way too large for the current temple mount.   If you take into account the dimensions, the Ezekiel Temple simply will not fit.   How can it be built there?

A different place for Ezekiel's Temple is given in the prophecy. In the prophecy, the dimensions of the sacred estate are given in the rods, and not in the cubits, as erroneously indicated in some translations of the Bible. If you try to squeeze these dimensions into the territory from the sea to the Jordan, then there is only one mountain in the center. Height 543 on a topographic map, between Hebron and Ein Gedi, 30 km south of Jerusalem.

Unfortunately, I have a picture only with the text in Russian.

udel_opt.gif

han1-640.jpg

34 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Yes, but the temple in Ezekiel is a real Temple that will exist during the millennial reign of the Messiah and he will reign from that Temple.  It is a real structure with real walls and rooms and chambers.   The Bible doesn't say who will build that temple, does it?

"As for you, son of man, describe the temple to the house of Israel, that they may be ashamed of their iniquities; and let them measure the plan.
If they are ashamed of all that they have done, make known to them the design of the house, its structure, its exits, its entrances, all its designs, all its statutes, and all its laws... "

For what purpose does God show us the structure of this Temple?

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  208
  • Topic Count:  60
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,651
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  03/04/1943

2 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

That is very interesting, but Ezekiel's temple with be the 4th temple, not the third. 

~

2 hours ago, Aryeh said:

I used to think the same way you did....
But now I realized that Jews will never be able to build a new copy of Herod's temple....

:emot-heartbeat:

Welcome~!

~

I Believe There Is No Holy Of Holies To Be Found Within The Fourth Temple

Then the man led me out toward the north to the outer courtyard. He brought me to the side rooms opposite both the open area and the northern building. The building that faced north was 175 feet long and 871/2 feet wide. Opposite the inner courtyard was an area that was 35 feet wide, and opposite the pavement of the outer courtyard were corridors facing corridors on all three stories. In front of the side rooms was a walkway, 171/2 feet wide and 175 feet long. The doors of these side rooms faced north. The side rooms on the third story were narrower than those on the first or second stories of the building because the corridors took space away from them. The rooms were in three stories. They didn't have pillars like the pillars in the courtyards. That is why the rooms on the third story were set farther back than those on the first and second stories. There was a wall which ran parallel to the side rooms and the outer courtyard. It ran alongside the side rooms for 871/2 feet. 8The row of rooms in the outer courtyard was 871/2 feet long. The rooms that faced the temple were 175 feet long. 9These lower side rooms had an entrance on the east side. A person was able to enter the outer courtyard through them.

There were side rooms parallel to the wall of the courtyard on the south side. They faced the open area and the building. There was a walkway in front of them like the one that was in front of the side rooms on the north side. These side rooms were as long and as wide as the northern rooms. They had the same exits, dimensions, and doors. The doors to the south rooms were the same as the doors to the north rooms. There was a doorway at the other end of the walkway that was parallel to the corresponding wall that ran eastward. People entered through that doorway.

Then the man said to me, "The northern and southern side rooms that face the open area are holy rooms. These rooms are where the priests who come near the LORD eat the holiest offerings. Because these rooms are holy, the priests keep the holiest offerings there: the grain offerings, the offerings for sin, and the guilt offerings. Once the priests enter the holy place, they must not go out of the holy place into the outer courtyard until they leave behind the clothes that they wore as they served. These clothes are holy. The priests must put on other clothes. Then they can go into the area that is for the people."

When the man had finished measuring the inner part of the temple area, he led me out through the east gate. Then he measured all the way around the outer area. He measured the east side with a measuring stick. It was 875 feet long according to the measuring stick. He measured the north side. It was 875 feet long according to the measuring stick. He measured the south side. It was 875 feet long according to the measuring stick. He came around to the west side and measured it. It was 875 feet long according to the measuring stick. So he measured all four sides. There was a wall all around it. The wall was 875 feet long and 875 feet wide. It separated what was holy from what was unholy. Ezekiel 43 (GOD'S WORD® Translation)

And That Yeshua HaMaschiah Creates It As Or After He Descends To Zion

And on that day a great panic from the Lord shall fall on them, so that each will seize the hand of another, and the hand of the one will be raised against the hand of the other. Even Judah will fight at Jerusalem.g And the wealth of all the surrounding nations shall be collected, gold, silver, and garments in great abundance. And a plague like this plague shall fall on the horses, the mules, the camels, the donkeys, and whatever beasts may be in those camps.

Then everyone who survives of all the nations that have come against Jerusalem shall go up year after year to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, and to keep the Feast of Booths. And if any of the families of the earth do not go up to Jerusalem to worship the King, the Lord of hosts, there will be no rain on them. And if the family of Egypt does not go up and present themselves, then on them there shall be no rain; there shall be the plague with which the Lord afflicts the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. This shall be the punishment to Egypt and the punishment to all the nations that do not go up to keep the Feast of Booths. Zechariah 14:3-19

Not So With The Third Temple

“So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand— then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains. Let no one on the housetop go down to take anything out of the house. Let no one in the field go back to get their cloak. How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers! Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath. For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.

“If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened. At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Messiah!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. For false messiahs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. See, I have told you ahead of time. Matthew 24:15-24 (New International Version)

~

Some Say The Reason Some Believing Gentiles Misses The Fourth Temple Is Because They Think
To Replace God's Promises To Israel With Their Own Bad Selfish Interests

But I Disagree

IMO, I Suspect The Real Reason This Humongous Temple Is Often Overlooked
Is Simply Because Most (1/3 Third) Of The Latter-Day Prophesies
Are Spoken Directly To The Jew And The Jewish Nation
And Not Just To The Believing Gentiles

May God Bless Our Hearts

The testimony is this, that God gave to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son. He who has the Son has the life. He who does not have God's Son does not have the life.

These things I have written to you who believe in the name of the Son of God, that you may know that you have eternal life. 1 John 5:11-13 (New Heart English Bible)

~

Be Blessed Beloved Of The KING

The LORD bless thee, and keep thee:
The LORD make his face shine upon thee, and be gracious unto thee:
The LORD lift up his countenance upon thee, and give thee peace.

And they shall put my name upon the children of Israel; and I will bless them. Numbers 6:24-27 (King James Bible)

Love, Your Brother Joe

~

Thy word is true from the beginning: and every one of thy righteous judgments endureth for ever. Psalms 119:160 (King James Bible)

The Bible contains the mind of God, the state of man, the way of salvation, the doom of sinners, and the happiness of believers. Its doctrines are holy, its precepts are binding, its histories are true, and its decisions are immutable.

Read it to be wise, believe it to be safe, and practice it to be holy. It contains light to direct you, food to support you, and comfort to cheer you.

It is the traveler’s map, the pilgrim’s staff, the pilot’s compass, the soldier’s sword and the Christian’s charter. Here too, Heaven is opened and the gates of Hell disclosed.

Christ is its grand subject, our good its design, and the glory of God its end. It should fill the memory, rule the heart and guide the feet. Read it slowly, frequently and prayerfully.  It is a mine of wealth, a paradise of glory, and a river of pleasure.

It is given you in life, will be opened at the judgment, and be remembered forever. It involves the highest responsibility, rewards the greatest labor, and will condemn all who trifle with its sacred contents.

From The Inside Of My Gideon New Testament