Aryeh

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  66
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Dimensions that are used in the prophecy of Ezekiel.

"...and in the man's hand was a measuring rod of six cubits, each of which was a cubit and a handbreadth."

Of course, Ezekiel was shown a standard size, a normal cubit. There are two different cubits: normal and short. The shortened cubit is shorter than the normal one in one handbreadth. That is, there is an cubit without a handbreadth, and there is "a cubit and a handbreadth", normal cubit.

normal cubit = 6 handbreadth = 48 cm

It is this cubit that is named in the prophecy of Ezekiel as "a cubit and a handbreadth".

lokot.jpg

I would like to ask a question to Hebrew connoisseurs who may be at this forum.

1) In the book of Ezekiel 42: 5,6 the word:

‫מְשֻׁלָּשׁוֹת

‫ה  וְהַלְּשָׁכוֹת הָעֶלְיוֹנֹת, קְצֻרוֹת: כִּי-יוֹכְלוּ אַתִּיקִים מֵהֵנָּה, מֵהַתַּחְתֹּנוֹת וּמֵהַתִּכוֹנוֹת--בִּנְיָן.

‫ו  כִּי מְשֻׁלָּשׁוֹת, הֵנָּה, וְאֵין לָהֶן עַמּוּדִים, כְּעַמּוּדֵי הַחֲצֵרוֹת; עַל-כֵּן נֶאֱצַל, מֵהַתַּחְתּוֹנוֹת וּמֵהַתִּיכֹנוֹת--מֵהָאָרֶץ.

There is no word "storey", which is used in English and Russian translations of the Bible. Is it possible to interpret this word in this context as three identical houses in the same row?

From the following text of the prophecy, we can conclude that there really are three identical three-story houses on the north side of the House of Sanctuary.

3chambers.jpg

2) Ezekiel 42:3 :

‫ בַּשְּׁלִשִׁים

‫נֶגֶד הָעֶשְׂרִים, אֲשֶׁר לֶחָצֵר הַפְּנִימִי, וְנֶגֶד רִצְפָה, אֲשֶׁר לֶחָצֵר הַחִיצוֹנָה--אַתִּיק אֶל-פְּנֵי-אַתִּיק, בַּשְּׁלִשִׁים.

In this verse, I also do not find the word "storey", which is in translations. If so, then this can confirm the existence of three galleries, two of which are located in the outer courtyard and which are functionally necessary for sheltering from the rain a large number of visitors to the Temple.

3gallery.jpg

I ask such questions, because I want to be sure of the correctness of the currently created model of the Temple, which must be built.

Many Christians say to me: why do we need this temple? I can answer the question with a question: why do we need, for example, this forum? Everyone understands that the forum is necessary for communication, finding common ground, mutual reconciliation, so that the Body of Christ, the Church, was a living body, and not a dead mechanism of strange rituals and incomprehensible "ministries."

But in Ezekiel's Temple there is much more to accomplish our reconciliation and common unity in one Spirit. Ezekiel's Temple is the place of a wedding feast.

On the four corners of the temple complex are the kitchens, deployed by 45 degrees, as if bypassing the corners of the outer wall. A joint meal helps us avoid acute angles in communication.

ez46-22.gif

Then he brought me out into the outer court and led me across to the four corners of the court; and behold, in every corner of the court there was a small court.  
In the four corners of the court there were enclosed courts, forty cubits long and thirty wide; these four in the corners were the same size.  
There was a row of masonry round about in them, around the four of them, and boiling places were made under the rows round about.  
Then he said to me, "These are the boiling places where the ministers of the house shall boil the sacrifices of the people."

Just think: if today this Temple suddenly appears in the Judean desert, far from the city fuss, and this Temple will fully correspond to the prophecy of Ezekiel, how many different Christians from what number of countries, churches, nations and languages will it go to the Father's house?

And after these 144,000 envoys of the Church of Christ, Jews will flock to Ezekiel's Temple, from various places, from different currents of Judaism. And all of us, people from all sorts of denominations of Christianity and from all currents of Judaism will receive one hospitable House of God.

This is the role of Ezekiel's Temple in our salvation and the salvation of all Israel.

Some things about Ezekiel's Temple become clear immediately after reading the book of the prophet Ezekiel. But we can for now only assume some other things about this Temple.

To enter the House of the Sanctuary itself, priests have to climb the stairs, which has ten steps.

In some translations of the Bible, there is no word about the number of steps of the ladder, but one of the Masoretic variants indicates the number of steps equal to ten.

Building rules are not recommended to build stairs that have an even number of steps. In such cases, the rules recommend us to divide the even number of steps into two odd ones and make an intermediate platform between these two ascents of the ladder.

One could divide the ten steps as 5 + 5 or 7 + 3, but it seems to me that in this case it is necessary to divide this sum as 9 + 1. And I'll explain why.

ladder10.jpg

Each element of Ezekiel's Temple plays a role for visual demonstration of the device of the Kingdom of Heaven.

What then can signify in the laws of the Kingdom of God nine plus one?

1. "Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  
2. "Blessed are those who mourn, for they shall be comforted.  
3. "Blessed are the gentle, for they shall inherit the earth.  
4. "Blessed are those who hunger and thirst for righteousness, for they shall be satisfied.  
5. "Blessed are the merciful, for they shall receive mercy.  
6. "Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.  
7. "Blessed are the peacemakers, for they shall be called sons of God.  
8. "Blessed are those who have been persecuted for the sake of righteousness, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.  
9. "Blessed are you when people insult you and persecute you, and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of Me.  

10. "How blessed is he who keeps waiting and attains to the 1,335 days!

Please note that the first nine are addressed to a plural number of people, and the tenth verse is referred to one.

"Do you not know that those who run in a race all run, but only one receives the prize?"

Because Ezekiel's Temple is the finale of the race.

"that they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me".

"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one".

"The glory which You have given Me I have given to them" - He gave us glory!

"And the glory of the LORD came into the house by the way of the gate facing toward the east." - Ezekiel 43:4

The Temple is built. We became one. The world has become a believer.

And today there is someone who doubts that it is necessary to build this Temple?

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Will this Millennium Temple be inhabited by Israel or the Church or both?

If the Church why haven't we been taught to familiarize ourselves with it? Not even Paul alluded to it.

Did the apostles not teach this? The prophecy of Ezekiel has always been in the canon of the holy books of Christians. Ezekiel is the same as the Revelation of John, these two books write about the same, both about the "two witnesses", both about the Temple, both about the animals before the throne of God, both about the flow of water, both about the City, both about the 12 heavenly The trees that grow around the waters flowing out of the Temple in the Judean Desert. Maybe you did not carefully read these two books?

Ezekiel's Temple is the second coming of Jesus Christ. Do you want to know what will happen next? If you are with Christ today, then you do not have to worry.

7 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Well, I hold to a literal view of the Millennium and the Temple and do not equate the Lord Jesus with the Millennium Temple.

Revelation speaks of the New Jerusalem coming down from heaven. Is this your view of Ezekiel's Temple? I don't see Ezekiel's Temple as the  Second Coming of Jesus Christ..it may happen concurrently.

First, Ezekiel's Temple is built. In the Temple comes the Church, 144,000 envoys from around the world. Then the city of Yahweh Shammah, west of the Temple, near the present Sderot, will be built. How will the transition from the Temple to the City - this I can not tell you.

pr-640.jpg

There must be a lot of events in Israel and in the world. But the time of the Church will end 10 Tishrei, when the eastern gate of the Third Temple will be closed.

3 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Thanks for your opinion. When you say "Ezekiel's Temple is built", are you saying it already has been built?

I do not know English well, when translating using Google, there may be errors with verb tenses. If Ezekiel's Temple were already built, then we would have nothing to discuss here)

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

"And after these 144,000 envoys of the Church of Christ, Jews will flock to Ezekiel's Temple, from various places, from different currents of Judaism. And all of us, people from all sorts of denominations of Christianity and from all currents of Judaism will receive one hospitable House of God."   

Rev 7:4  NKJV And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

After naming the 12 tribes of the Jews that they came from we find this further description:

Rev 14:3  They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. Rev 14:4  These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins. These are the ones who follow the Lamb wherever He goes. These were redeemed from among men, being firstfruits to God and to the Lamb. Rev 14:5  And in their mouth was found no deceit, for they are without fault before the throne of God. 

So we can assume by this time that they are Jewish Christians. 

Rev 21:10  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,  Rev 21:11  having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.  Rev 21:12  Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:  Rev 21:13  three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.  Rev 21:14  Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Rev 21:15  And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.  Rev 21:16  The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.

Rev 21:17  Then he measured its wall: one hundred andforty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.   Rev 21:18  The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. Rev 21:19  The foundations of the wall of the city wereadorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,  Rev 21:20  the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

Rev 21:21  The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. Rev 21:22  But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.  Rev 21:23  The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.   Rev 21:24  And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  Rev 21:25  Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).Rev 21:26  And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.  Rev 21:27  But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Either I don't understand you or I disagree.  We are saved when we receive Christ as having been sent by the Father to be our sin offering on the cross, and believe that He was resurrected from the dead.   At that time we are born of the Holy Spirit and sealed as a promise of the redemption of our bodies and our inheritance in heaven.  

13 minutes ago, Willa said:

"And after these 144,000 envoys of the Church of Christ, Jews will flock to Ezekiel's Temple, from various places, from different currents of Judaism. And all of us, people from all sorts of denominations of Christianity and from all currents of Judaism will receive one hospitable House of God."   

Rev 7:4  NKJV And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed:

Nowhere in the Revelation of John is it said that the 144,000 who have the seal of the Holy Spirit are 144 000 people. 144,000 are probably 144,000 churches from the day of Pentecost in the year of the resurrection of Jesus Christ, until the day the Eastern Gate of the Third Temple is closed.

15 minutes ago, Willa said:

After naming the 12 tribes of the Jews that they came from we find this further description:

Rev 14:3  They sang as it were a new song before the throne, before the four living creatures, and the elders; and no one could learn that song except the hundred and forty-four thousand who were redeemed from the earth. Rev 14:4  These are the ones who were not defiled with women, for they are virgins.

Just as the book of the prophet Ezekiel paints the earthly, material plan for the Second Coming of Jesus Christ, the same book of the Revelation of John paints us the spiritual, immaterial plan of the same Second Coming of Jesus Christ. There are no Jewish virgins in sight. The point is that the image of the "wife" is a collection of people, the society around us. And "desecration" with "wives" is in the same "desecration" that Adam committed when he listened to others and began to live from the fruits of knowledge that God forbade him. "Eva" is not a woman in the biological sense, "Eva" is the environment of Adam, which in turn is the collective image of an individual who has reached a certain level in the path of biological evolution from a monkey. The beginning of Genesis is a parable.

26 minutes ago, Willa said:

So we can assume by this time that they are Jewish Christians. 

Not at all. It's not people at all. The first fruit of bikurim was accepted by God on the day of Shavuot in Jerusalem, the year of the resurrection of Jesus Christ. It was the first firstborn of the 144,000. They were first sealed with the seal of the Holy Spirit.

After this, the first-born of the congregation in the house of centurion Cornelius was sealed with the Holy Spirit.

The fruits of bikurim can be brought from Shavuot (Pentecost) until the autumn holidays. Therefore, the consecration of the Third Temple will be in the autumn, from Rosh Hashanah to Yom Kippur. The spiritual descendants of all the first-born who were born from the preaching of the Gospel for two thousand years, the messengers from the present churches, will enter the Eastern Gate and after that the Holy Spirit will be in Israel.

45 minutes ago, Willa said:

Rev 21:10  And he carried me away in the Spirit to a great and high mountain, and showed me the great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God,  Rev 21:11  having the glory of God. Her light was like a most precious stone, like a jasper stone, clear as crystal.  Rev 21:12  Also she had a great and high wall with twelve gates, and twelve angels at the gates, and names written on them, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel:  Rev 21:13  three gates on the east, three gates on the north, three gates on the south, and three gates on the west.  Rev 21:14  Now the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and on them were the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.

Rev 21:15  And he who talked with me had a gold reed to measure the city, its gates, and its wall.  Rev 21:16  The city is laid out as a square; its length is as great as its breadth. And he measured the city with the reed: twelve thousand furlongs. Its length, breadth, and height are equal.

Rev 21:17  Then he measured its wall: one hundred andforty-four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of an angel.   Rev 21:18  The construction of its wall was of jasper; and the city was pure gold, like clear glass. Rev 21:19  The foundations of the wall of the city wereadorned with all kinds of precious stones: the first foundation was jasper, the second sapphire, the third chalcedony, the fourth emerald,  Rev 21:20  the fifth sardonyx, the sixth sardius, the seventh chrysolite, the eighth beryl, the ninth topaz, the tenth chrysoprase, the eleventh jacinth, and the twelfth amethyst.

Rev 21:21  The twelve gates were twelve pearls: each individual gate was of one pearl. And the street of the city was pure gold, like transparent glass. Rev 21:22  But I saw no temple in it, for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are its temple.  Rev 21:23  The city had no need of the sun or of the moon to shine in it, for the glory of God illuminated it. The Lamb is its light.   Rev 21:24  And the nations of those who are saved shall walk in its light, and the kings of the earth bring their glory and honor into it.  Rev 21:25  Its gates shall not be shut at all by day (there shall be no night there).Rev 21:26  And they shall bring the glory and the honor of the nations into it.  Rev 21:27  But there shall by no means enter it anything that defiles, or causes an abomination or a lie, but only those who are written in the Lamb's Book of Life.

Next, you quote the description of the spiritual world. This description is not of the material world, but of the spiritual.

51 minutes ago, Willa said:

Either I don't understand you or I disagree.  We are saved when we receive Christ as having been sent by the Father to be our sin offering on the cross, and believe that He was resurrected from the dead.   At that time we are born of the Holy Spirit and sealed as a promise of the redemption of our bodies and our inheritance in heaven.  

If we are born of the Holy Spirit, then we must necessarily belong to any particular community of the Church that has this very seal of the Holy Spirit. And this community is one of the 144,000, whose messengers are described by John as Jews from the 12 tribes.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  185
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,224
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

Sorry, we will have to agree to disagree.  I interpret literally whenever possible.  Yours in an interesting philosophy but that is all.