• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

2 hours ago, eileenhat said:

I went to the Lord in prayer for you and am concerned for your leg's health (analogy).  Occupying oneself with obligations that are not in our most fervent desires, can mask are underlying disuse of tools, gifts that we by nature have harvested.

For example:

A child born to a farm social structure receives firm commitment and a 'leg' to stand upon (socially etc.).

A child born to a marxist regime (ie. Karl Marxism, in US called cultural marxism, a very long difficult concept to digest, but still valid) feels alienated all the time, attempting to be, who they are not.  Leads to depressive states.

That is what came to me to share with you from my prayers.  

Example:  Photo of a current day farmer, ...ie. contentment.

photo of farmer gentlemen.jpg

Eileen, I don't know what you mean. Unless you mean that bc I don't have family left I don't have a leg to stand on. That's a pretty good metaphor bc without friends and family we're in more trouble than one can imagine. Do you remember that hurricane called Sandy at the end of 2011? That hurricane proved to me that I really have almost no one to call in an emergency. My town had lost all power but after 1 week they turned it back on. But since the basement of this building had flooded, and all the electrical wires were down there, a fire started. It was quickly put out but now all new wires and circuit breakers had to be installed before they could turn it on again. That meant no power for 8 weeks. Also no hot water. I called everyone who would speak to me and all I heard was "I can't help you". So I then needed 100's of candles to make light, heat, and warm up food. There wasn't a candle in 20 miles. When there were some they cost $5 to $10 each. I knew 2 people in other states who shipped me about 200 candles. I thanked God for them. But that crisis really proved just how alone I am.