White Washing Islam

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06
  • Days Won:  0

came accorss this man -David Wood. who is not afraid to criticise Islam but he does it with a firm grasp of the Quran.  he is quite an interesting character in himself.

Whitewashing Islam: 20 Errors on 20/20 (ABC News)

Acts 17 apologetics

youtube

i have not put the video but have put the  link . i think i have done this correctly without infringing any rules. urm just let me see....

i wasnt sure where to post this. i just wanted other people to see this. i am no scholar and know very little myself and am just starting to find out about it.

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  327
  • Content Per Day:  0.13

On 31/03/2017 at 8:09 PM, existential mabel said:

came accorss this man -David Wood. who is not afraid to criticise Islam but he does it with a firm grasp of the Quran.  he is quite an interesting character in himself.

Acts 17 apologetics

youtube

i have not put the video but have put the  link . i think i have done this correctly without infringing any rules. urm just let me see....

i wasnt sure where to post this. i just wanted other people to see this. i am no scholar and know very little myself and am just starting to find out about it.

David Wood is brilliant, do check him out on youtube.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

On 3/31/2017 at 3:09 PM, existential mabel said:

Acts 17 apologetics

youtube

It's good to correct ABC News errors concerning Islam. They're not bold enough to speak the truth so God sent Mr.Wood. :) 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,371
  • Content Per Day:  0.87

David Wood and his ministry, yes he does have  a online ministry where people can call in.   His ministry is mainly on reaching out to the Muslims at large and pointing out the deception that has been propagated by the clerics ect.   He has a pastor on his show and two fellows who are now saved and  knows Islam and its teachings.They also know scripture well to dialogue with the callers who are for the most part muslims.      He has done several debates and as previously mentioned, they can be found in youtube.   David Wood and others, really are risking their lives for exposing the Koran  and the other supplemental books , fundamental to  Islam,called the Hadiths and it's teacching.    There is another fellow,  Jay Smith, who engages directly with muslims in the live action format of speakers corners at Hyde Park, london, England. You can find it on the utube.

Don't know if Mr. Woods still has  that ministry as i have not seen any of his programs lately.

Edited by warrior12

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On ‎31‎/‎03‎/‎2017 at 4:09 PM, existential mabel said:

Acts 17 apologetics

youtube

There is a great Christian Youtube channel called Trinity channel. It deals mostly with witnessing to Muslims, the truth about Islamic history, and also deals with other cults like the RCC, Mormons, JWs etc. Look it up. Its well worth it.

Hope its ok to post that here since I didn't post a specific link

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,146
  • Content Per Day:  1.06

3 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

There is a great Christian Youtube channel called Trinity channel. It deals mostly with witnessing to Muslims, the truth about Islamic history, and also deals with other cults like the RCC, Mormons, JWs etc. Look it up. Its well worth it.

Hope its ok to post that here since I didn't post a specific link

TheMatrixHasU71

yes that is perfectly ok i just wanted to post this thread as i am tired of the walking on egg shells in regards to islum and when i see the media talking nonsense.... which makes me wonder who is it that is funding the news media these days hmmmn just a thought

media - meadinites

Edited by existential mabel

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  72
  • Content Count:  550
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  2

Einstein said the elite controls the politics, the press, and sometimes the church. I have never read one article telling the truth about Muhammad and never will because our elite are in bed with the Saudi elites. The American Press is corrupt, they are not even covering what is going on in Europe. I can't see how anybody with any intelligence and integrity can work for them.