IGNORED

Do Snakes Know ? Graphic Video.

HAZARD

Guest Judas Machabeus
8 hours ago, HAZARD said:

No Interpretation at all. The serpent must have agreed with Satan's plan to tray and usurp Adams authority on the Earth. If one looks at the scenario Logically, and how it played out, I'm sure the serpent never came up with the idea of causing Adam and Eve to sin and set Satan up to rule the Earth?

But scripture doesn't say that. Give me the verse that says that??

this is my point, you rejected someone's idea because it's not in the bible and than asserted your idea that's not in the bible. 

Show me the verse that says that the serpent and satan got together, made a pact to bring down Adam. 

I find this a regular occurrence  amongst  Christians, shut down someone else's idea with the line "where is it in scripture" but than have their own  interpretations that are not in scripture.  

Edited by Judas Machabeus

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  320
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  6,830
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Days Won:  1

7 hours ago, Judas Machabeus said:

But scripture doesn't say that. Give me the verse that says that??

this is my point, you rejected someone's idea because it's not in the bible and than asserted your idea that's not in the bible. 

Show me the verse that says that the serpent and satan got together, made a pact to bring down Adam. 

I find this a regular occurrence  amongst  Christians, shut down someone else's idea with the line "where is it in scripture" but than have their own  interpretations that are not in scripture.  

Its not my idea, its not my own personal interpretation, it's pure common sense. Hebrew, (Nachash), snake. Satan has no power to transform himself into a snake. He is an angel and always will be, though now a fallen angel (Ez. 28:13-17). A literal serpent is involved as a tool of Satan; otherwise it would be unjust of God to curse it, and keep it cursed even during the millennium.

Guest Judas Machabeus
31 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

Its not my idea, its not my own personal interpretation, it's pure common sense. Hebrew, (Nachash), snake. Satan has no power to transform himself into a snake. He is an angel and always will be, though now a fallen angel (Ez. 28:13-17). A literal serpent is involved as a tool of Satan; otherwise it would be unjust of God to curse it, and keep it cursed even during the millennium.

So you believe that a walking talking snake was hanging out with satan and had a back and forth discussion on how to bring down mankind. None of which is in the bible but on your own authority you're right and everyone is wrong. Because it's common sense to you. So essentially you are doing what the Pope does. You are declaring your interpretation as in falliable. Because to you it's perfect common sense. 

Okay.... I disagree, I know big surprise. But it's okay to disagree. 

1 minute ago, Judas Machabeus said:

So you believe that a walking talking snake was hanging out with satan and had a back and forth discussion on how to bring down mankind. None of which is in the bible but on your own authority you're right and everyone is wrong. Because it's common sense to you. So essentially you are doing what the Pope does. You are declaring your interpretation as in falliable. Because to you it's perfect common sense. 

Okay.... I disagree, I know big surprise. But it's okay to disagree. 

I'm not declaring anything, and I'm not asking you or anyone else to agree. I believe what the Scriptures clearly and plainly show, nothing more. Satan used the snake to get to Eve and history proves he did.

Guest Judas Machabeus
13 minutes ago, HAZARD said:

I'm not declaring anything, and I'm not asking you or anyone else to agree. I believe what the Scriptures clearly and plainly show, nothing more. Satan used the snake to get to Eve and history proves he did.

Okay, again I disagree. You said your interpitation was correct. Earlier in the thread someone said something and you challenged it with "where in scripture ......" and I'm challenging you. 

I really don't care (not being mean) if people believe in a literalist interpitation of the fall. But if your interpitation is just that, Yours. Than you should not hold someone else to a scripture alone standard. 

Scriputre does not say the snake and Satan made a pact. If you want to believe that's literally what happened fine. But don't demand scriptural proof from someone else when you can't provide your own to support your interpitation. 

Heres where I get flamed with the "well if you don't believe what scripture says......"

i do not view the creation story as a literal historical account of what happened.  I find it entertaining when some here argue against Sacred Tradition being accurately passed down over the last 2000 years. But will stand strong on a creation story that wasn't written down for 4000 years. 

Genesis 3:13, And the LORD God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said,The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.

H'mmmm, I wonder the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made,  was in league with to overthrow Adams rule?

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

This thread is closed for review