• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

Wouldn't the enemy of righteousness become more aggressive when the righteousness of God's people is ascending to a seat of power formerly occupied by his own? 

God recognized his enemies in scripture. It is a spiritual battle after all when we in flesh live in the world where our Father's enemy is lord. Not all Democrats are demonic. However, I think it an abandonment of Christian principles in my walk if I don't recognize those that are thus when they give so many public examples to my attention. 

Pray for America and our President. Because those who are demonic and aligned against this nation are not just operating under the vestments of public service or elected official. 

Rich men who hire willing disciples to work their evil are active too. Hold to righteousness, our Father, pray for our nation and our President and ask Father to continue to surround him with protection. And always be aware that the enemy of Father prowls seeking like a hungry lion those souls it can devour. He does not dine unless dinner is willing to be consumed. They were his first before they were God's.  And God knows his own.

GOD BLESS AND PROTECT AMERICA! AMEN!

Guest BacKaran

Well said everyone!

Matt Good richly blessed us as Christians to remain a light with discernment in a fallen world until Christ returns, Amen.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

:amen:

jcworld.gifPsalm 22:28 For kingship belongs to the Lord, and he rules over the nations.