• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

And what are they going to tell the Lord when they stand before him?  'I think you made a mistake so I corrected it'?  I worry more about their souls than their illness.  Everything you describe is a sin since it tries to change what God made.

What do you think God will say to deaf people who get cochlear implants? They are changing a disability they were born with.

• Group:  Advanced Member

3 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

What about their souls, Tea Ess?  Why is it moral to help them to hell instead of trying to help their mental illness?

I don't believe trans people go to Hell. Disagreeing with the conservative mindset here in instances like this isn't looked upon favorably, so I'm not going to elaborate. 

Again, the act of being transgender is not a mental illness. Gender disphoria, the issue that causes trans people to transition, is considered a mental disorder. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

"What's Really at Stake"

YHWH always goes directly to the heart of the issue. 

short excerpt from this page:

http://coldcasechristianity.com/2014/are-demons-the-cause-of-all-human-illness/

"Mark 9:25
And when Jesus saw that a crowd was rapidly gathering, He rebuked the unclean spirit, saying to it, “You deaf and dumb spirit, I command you, come out of him and do not enter him again.”

Matthew 12:22
Then there was brought to Him a demon-possessed man who was blind and dumb, and He healed him, so that the dumb man spoke and saw.

Mark 9:17
And one of the crowd answered Him, “Teacher, I brought You my son, possessed with a spirit which makes him mute”"

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

12 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

What do you think God will say to deaf people who get cochlear implants? They are changing a disability they were born with.

There's the apples and potatoes thing again.  The scenario above can in NO way compare to someone changing their God given gender.  A cochlear implant is a medical treatment to overcome a disability.  Deafness is not a sin; 'gender reassignment' is a choice and, to be honest, a total impossibility, besides being a sin.  Those that attempt such a thing are delusional and very lost people. 

21 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

What you may have been suspecting has been confirmed. LGBT activists' end goal is not ruling over the bathroom. It's obliterating the family. Riki Wilchins, a famous transsexual who recently wrote a piece in the gay publication The Advocate, revealed that many conservatives and even LGBT activists are missing the forest for the trees.

Similar testimony just seen : http://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael-w-chapman/rev-peterson-lgbt-lie-will-destroy-you-your-family-and-our-country

short excerpt:

"Rev. Peterson replied, "I absolutely agree. And I have to tell you, if we don’t return to that, we’re going to lose total sight of man and woman because the children of the lie, they are pushing for no gender. They don’t want you to identify as a man or as a woman."

"And we should not be surprised because, as you know, Rob, our battle is a spiritual battle, it’s a warfare between good and evil," said Peterson. "Absolutely everything we do is spiritual."

Commenting further, Rev. Peterson said, "So we need to realize that once you give evil power by letting it have its way, it will destroy you. It will destroy you personally, it will destroy your family, it will destroy your community and your country, and that’s what it’s been doing especially in the last eight years.""

• Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

14 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

I don't believe trans people go to Hell.

Scripture disagrees with you.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.12
  • Days Won:  78

9 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

I don't believe trans people go to Hell. Disagreeing with the conservative mindset here in instances like this isn't looked upon favorably, so I'm not going to elaborate. 

Again, the act of being transgender is not a mental illness. Gender disphoria, the issue that causes trans people to transition, is considered a mental disorder. 

There's nothing wrong with disagreeing the the 'conservative mindset', Tea Ess, because this is not a conservative vs. liberal issue.  Sexual deviation and immorality are sins and the participants will go to hell if they don't repent and walk away from their perversions.  It is an issue that should concern EVERYONE, regardless of ideology, because the souls of these people are on the line.  We don't need to bring politics into what is an issue to God.  Mental illness or mental disorder, it's a sickness.

1 hour ago, worthy said:

Scripture* disagrees with you.

Amein. (YHWH Reveals throughout SCRIPTURE) ....

*Scripture:

Revelation 21:27 Nothing impure will ever enter it, nor will ...

... Nothing unclean, no one who does anything detestable, and no liars will
ever enter it. Only those whose names are written in the ...
//biblehub.com/revelation/21-27.htm - 19k

Psalm 101:7 No one who practices deceit will dwell in my house; no ...

... I will not allow deceivers to serve in my house, and liars will not stay in ... No one
who practices deceit shall dwell in my house; no one who utters lies shall ...
//biblehub.com/psalms/101-7.htm - 17k

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

19 minutes ago, Tea Ess said:

I don't believe trans people go to Hell.

Would you please elaborate on this statement?

• Group:  Advanced Member

53 minutes ago, worthy said:

I will Call them by the name their parents originally gave them. And if that person is a man I will call him a man and if it's a woman I will call him a woman. I will not let them think i accept their life style by calling them the name and gender they choose. God made two genders and he told them to be fruitful & multiple. No where in scripture did he say: And for those that aren't happy with the gender I gave them they can change it.

If the above has offended you please forgive me that's not how I intended for it to come out.

The thing is, it's very unlikely you're going to be able to have any meaningful dialogue if you won't even call them by their name. 

There are a lot of things that aren't talked about in scripture. Do you think God is angry at schizophrenic people who get treatment? If being transgender really is a mental illness, why would getting the appropriate treatment be different?