• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

Sort of like today, where the criminal ends up having more rights and receives more compassion than the victim.

Yes,   politically and religiously,  (actually same as happened to JESUS).....   the 'guilty' unrepentant are released, encouraged and promoted;   the GOSPEL MESSAGE bringers suffer, are persecuted(yes, it is necessary), and quashed.

1 hour ago, Yowm said:

It definitely wins the award for the most unquestioned teaching assumed as true amongst Christiandom. Kinda like how the world imbibes the evolutionary theory as fact.

They have the power and the numbers....  they can "get away" with it for now.... 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  414
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,273
  • Content Per Day:  0.36
  • Days Won:  0

I have a professed saved friend  who when listing her desires for a prospective husband  did not lost him as also being saved.  When i  pointed out the principle about bekmf unequally yoked they explained that unequal yoked  doesnt refer to relationships with unsaved people but rather person's who's personality isn't  compatible with yours. When i pointed out that is also says with unbelievers  they explained that unbelievers  weren't unsaved but something  can't can't remember. Any attempts to point how ridiculous  that was made them get angry to the point of near screaming at me so I decided to leave them to their fate

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  40
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  508
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Birthday:  03/09/1985

On 4/3/2017 at 10:56 AM, creativemechanic said:

I have a professed saved friend  who when listing her desires for a prospective husband  did not lost him as also being saved.  When i  pointed out the principle about bekmf unequally yoked they explained that unequal yoked  doesnt refer to relationships with unsaved people but rather person's who's personality isn't  compatible with yours. When i pointed out that is also says with unbelievers  they explained that unbelievers  weren't unsaved but something  can't can't remember. Any attempts to point how ridiculous  that was made them get angry to the point of near screaming at me so I decided to leave them to their fate

I think that is more someone trying to convince themselves that it's OK to be with someone who is unsaved. Perhaps she has a crush on an unsaved person.

Pretty much 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  92
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,164
  • Content Per Day:  0.66
  • Birthday:  11/10/1961

12 hours ago, creativemechanic said:

This may sound cold hearted to some, but something I learned in the military was that I can only warn someone away from going down a bad path. I can't stop them. They will do whatever it is they are going to do, but as long as I warned them I knew I had done what I could. So, if they are bound and determined to enter the minefield of an unequally yoked relationship . . . they'll learn the hard way, but they'll learn.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

"What's the weirdest "biblical" opinion you've ever heard"

Upon further thought, considerable thought, it is that God can only  "speak" to me through the King James Version of the English Bible ( the same Bible that Jesus and the apostles evidently  read ).

Edited by Neighbor

haha . true

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

3 hours ago, Neighbor said:
"What's the weirdest "biblical" opinion you've ever heard"

Upon further thought, considerable thought, it is that God can only  "speak" to me through the King James Version of the English Bible ( the same Bible that Jesus and the apostles evidently  read ).

This is a joke isn't it? The KJV of the Bible wasn't written till long after He left earth. How can you think Him or the apostles read it?

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

21 minutes ago, JTC said:

This is a joke isn't it? The KJV of the Bible wasn't written till long after He left earth. How can you think Him or the apostles read it?

This has turned up more or less around the internet, around the world,  and there's not really any means (here, on this site) to trace it down to whether it's a joke,  or someone's teaching this,  or a simple mis-understanding (spiritual, mental, medical, or whatever),  or (as can be found on some hacker's sites) if it's planned or on purpose mis-direction (very common-more common in fact than actual truth published) ....

• Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,563
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

35 minutes ago, JTC said:

14 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

This has turned up more or less around the internet, around the world,  and there's not really any means (here, on this site) to trace it down to whether it's a joke,  or someone's teaching this,  or a simple mis-understanding (spiritual, mental, medical, or whatever),  or (as can be found on some hacker's sites) if it's planned or on purpose mis-direction (very common-more common in fact than actual truth published) ....

Hi JTC, It is evidently obtuse past being useful,- to the point I was trying to emphasize.