Danger Noodle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I really want to visit the holy land in future. This video makes that desire more intense. And I think this is a beautiful time to share this with you all. :)

This is just a teaser trailer. Because the parts 1 and 2 are just a whisker over the 20 minute limit I didn't post those per the rules. 

I hope the link to them at You Tube is acceptable. If not please do delete these two lines below. 

Part I

Part II

:emot-heartbeat:May we all have a blessed and happy Easter. :bighug:

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  304
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,094
  • Content Per Day:  4.65
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Noodle

I wanted to see more,I was so disappointed that it was but 2 minutes long,I never tire of hearing about the one week in all time as we know it that made it possiblev for every human being to be Reconciled back to our Loving Father,,,,,for all ETERNITY                                                      With love,in Christ-Kwik

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I know. The teaser trailer is just not enough. Did you see the Part I and II full video links ? Those combined are the full story. :)   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

One of the best reasons a skeptic should, at the least, look into this is the fact that the story has lasted over 2000 yrs. If it was a fairy tale, as some like to call it, the story would have passed into history long ago. But it hasn't and for many good reasons. Not the least of which is when a person truly accepts Jesus into their heart and mind the Holy Spirit enters into that person. Some people experience a miraculous change but most of us start to change slowly. I changed slowly except for 1 particular sin that I became so convicted of I immediately quit it. This wasn't easy because it was a sin of speech and we let words slip out of mouths without even thinking most of the time. But this was something I knew the Holy Spirit wanted me to quit that very day. I did and even though most other sins continued I could no longer enjoy them as I did a week before all this. Eventually I realized I had been Born Again. There were no sparks, fireworks, or anything that made everyone around me know something I happened. But I knew. Even with all this the carnal intelligence I was gifted with still wants to be skeptical at times. The Jesus story just isn't logical but that doesn't mean it's not true. Mr. Spock wasn't real and logic, although valuable at times, is over rated. But time does prove things and 2000 yrs is a long time for anything to last if it weren't true. Conclusion: it is True!