Asking Forgiveness

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Good day brothers and sisters in Christ. I am really bothered with what to do. I am now a follower of Christ and now I can feel a wall between me and Him. 

I have a boyfriend and our relationship started as a sin. We were bestfriends since high school. I just broke off with my former boyfriend and he's got a girlfriend at that time. They're into an on-off relationship. He was there for me at that time when I was so down with my break-up. I admit we had feelings for each other before. And that became stronger because of that circumstance. 

So what happened was I and my bestfriend send messages to each other as if we are a couple. His relationship with his girlfriend became not so good. He told me that I am the one he loves. Few months later when he came back from his work (he works abroad), we met first, before he and his girlfriend did. We engaged in PMS. 

A day after, he met with his girlfriend. He then told me that he is still inlove with his girl. It was really heartbreaking for me. I then decided to go out of their life, since I am the one who messes up with them. My bestfriend pleaded for me to stay in his life, that he cant lose me. I let him choose between us but he wont. I ended up being like a mistress. I stayed close to him. We spent more than together than he and his gf. That was the scenario for 4 months until he realized that he doesn't want to spend the rest of his life with his girl. That he wants to be with me.So the outcome, we are in a HAPPY relationship now.

The thing is, my conscience bothers me. I haven't asked for forgiveness from his ex girlfriend. She didn't know what was happening between me and her ex boyfriend while they were still together. She had instincts but she hadn't proved it. She didn't know the real deal between me and his ex boyfriend during their relationship. She has no idea that she was betrayed, a lot.

I opened this up with my bestfriend-boyfriend. The first time I did, we had an argument. I asked him if he wants to talk with her in person. He wouldn't. I asked him if he wants me to talk to the girl. He wouldn't want to either. He told me to just let things go. That she is now in the process of moving on and telling her everything might hurt again. That it will be the first and last time that we will talk about that issue. I told himI can't. That was just last week. I opened that topic again this day. I told him that it is badly bothering me and my relationship with Christ. I got the same answers.

What will I do? It is my free will to tell her everything but am I the right person to do it? My boyfriend doesn't want to make a move. Should I?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.64
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Dyeri

WElcome to Worthy....I must apologize but I can hardly keep up with the "he sis,she said,I said,we said",my head is spinning,perhaps I've gotten too old for this kind of thing "Dear Abby"....what exactly is the problem?The only problem I would be concerned about was in your first sentence....."I feel a WALL between Jesus & I "...now that is a real problem....seems to me you bare placing your bf relationship before your RElationship with God in Christ,until God takes FIRST PLACE in your heart,mind & soul........there will be a wall,period.....

You did say you are a Christian,the Outer Court Q & A is for unbelievers to ask us Christians a  question that pertains to our Faith/Jesus/God    it is not a discussion Forum so the OP cannot engage,I've sent you posting info to your PM that explained all that....perhaps you might begin a Thread in the Inner Court/Need Advice Forum so you can participate......PLace Jesus where HE belongs,at the top of your list of priorities ......not your boyfriend

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

With love-in Christ,Kwik