• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,065
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

The simple identification of idolatry is anything created placed as more important than the Creator...  thus as numerous as are the created identities so the possible idols exist! The number one idol of most is self. Love, Steven

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52
  • Days Won:  0

On 4/27/2017 at 11:02 AM, Judas Machabeus said:

What are you saying. Every phenomena is the works of the devil. Secular source are untrustworthy because they are easy prey for the devil?? How do you know anything is true? Maybe it's just a manifestation of the devil. 

For me this type of argument is the same as when a bible alone adovicate make all kinds of assumptions about a passage and the moment someone else has a different assumption they reply "Where does it say that in scripture"

God doesnt do things for show. Even Jesus was reluctant to perform miracles knowing that far too many were treating Him like some kind of magician. God's miracles always have a specific purpose, like to heal people; not just something to dazzle the eyes.

Christ wants us to believe without seeing.

Satan can do miracles too and the devil ALWAYS uses those who arent saved (or young children who cant be expected to know any better such as the children of Garabandal or Fatima) because they are far more easily deceived than those truly saved and strong in the Spirit.

Guest Judas Machabeus
3 hours ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

Christ wants us to believe without seeing.

So I'll ask again. 

How do you know anything is true? Maybe it's just a manifestation of the devil.

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

If someone see's Mary as a friend in Heaven or even a spiritual Mother, that isn't Idolatry.  It isn't Biblical but it's not Idolatry either to believe a person has a friend or Mother in heaven that hears them and prays for them.  She is an amazing woman for she gave birth to and raised God.  I'm sure she's in Heaven with her son, loving him and praying for our world.  That doesn't mean anyone should ever worship her however. 

The Ark of the Covenant was the dwelling place of God.  I consider Mary to be a dwelling place of God and a type of Ark of the Covenant and sanctuary of the Holy Trinity.

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Spiderman,that is completely in direct opposition of what Gods Word Says.....Mary is a dead PERSON......dead people do not hear whats going on here on earth.....do you believe that when a Christian dies they go to Heaven or Paradise or go to be with Jesus? Do you believe they have Ultimate Peace & Joy beyond anything you can imagine? Well,if you believe those things then how can they possibly watch as their loved ones suffer on earth,see the pain,disease,senseless violence,anger hatred that goes on in this sich,decaying & dying world.....?

Now if you believe that when a person dies they "sleep" until they are Raised when Christ calls His Own to be Resurrected first then they go to the grave & "know not" until that time......God forbids anyone here to even attempt to contact the dead,why do you think that might be? I'm not referring to Scripture or going to go further because it seems futile .....there is just no where in the Bible that says Mary is any kind of a dwelling place or Ark of the Covenant or a sanctuary for the GodHead Triune.....its blasphemous imo

Mary will be exalted to her respective place & receive her crown(s) from Jesus just as we will for our works and thats it,God is no respecter of persons

THere is only ONE Great Mediator in Heaven.....Jesus is our Intercessor,if there was any other then God Would have Said so but He Said there is ONE

Guest Judas Machabeus
30 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

dead people do not hear whats going on here on earth.

Can you give the verse that says that? 

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Judas

Well  I'm sure you will say "that means the unrepentant" but I believe it speaks much more than that.....

King James Version
For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.     Ecc 9:5

If I get into interpretation surely it will lead  into a controversial  subject & go off Topic.....lol             With love-in Christ,Kwik                                                 

• Followers:  11
  • Topic Count:  117
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.35
  • Days Won:  2

Jesus was seen interacting with Moses on mount tabor.

The poor man was taken to Abraham's bosom.  Abraham was very aware and communicating with the rich man in Hades.

Guest Judas Machabeus
4 hours ago, kwikphilly said:

Blessings Judas

Well  I'm sure you will say "that means the unrepentant" but I believe it speaks much more than that.....

If I get into interpretation surely it will lead  into a controversial  subject & go off Topic.....lol             With love-in Christ,Kwik                                                 

True enough about going off topic. 

Paul teaches that we are all part of the body of Christ and that all parts are aware of each other. So to interpret that verse (I'd have to check the context of what's being said there) you would have to concede that those in heaven are no longer part of the body of Christ. 

You can't have it both ways, can't have those in heaven being part of the body of Christ and have no idea what's happening to another part. 

In Luke we're told there is more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner repenting. Now it says angels, but how can angels be rejoicing all over heaven and the saints have no idea of what's going on.

i disagree with your interpitation, I believe all those in heaven are aware of what's going on, on earth.

Cheers and God Bless

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

The Cult of Virgin Mary or Mariology is indeed idolatry. For it is written, "For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus," (2 Timothy 2:5), "then let this be known to all of you and to all the people of Israel: It is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised from the dead, that this man stands before you healed. Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved." (Acts 4:10,12). The Cult of Virgin Mary came from Middle Ages. Firstly the pagans such as Saxons and Celts having been Christianized misunderstood holy relics, believing that visiting them could endow them with the merit of the saints (The Cult of Saints was born), the clergy was appalled by this misunderstanding but did nothing about it do to coffers being filled. The Cult of Virgin Mary really took root when apparitions of Mary began to appear around the world, Mary Guadalupe, Mary of Tours, and so forth. These apparitions called themselves "Mary, Queen of Heaven," which is same name Ashtoreth (Artemis, Isis, Ishtar, Venus) used when the Prophet Jeremiah confronted her worshippers, "The women added, "When we burned incense to the Queen of Heaven and poured out drink offerings to her, did not our husbands know that we were making cakes impressed with her image and pouring out drink offerings to her?" Then Jeremiah said to all the people, both men and women, who were answering him, Do you think the LORD did not know that you and your ancestors, your kings and officials, and all the people were burning incense to idols in the towns of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem? When the LORD could no longer endure your wicked actions and the detestable things you did, your land became a curse and a desolate waste without inhabitants, as it is today." (Jeremiah 44:19-22).

The truth is the Mary Queen of Heaven is Ashtoreth reborn, is the wife of Baal and Mammon (Satan see Ezekiel 28 Satan makes commerce and money, and Revelation 7:7-12, Satan started first war, war in heaven). The real Mary who gave birth to Jesus, said, "Oh, how my soul praises the Lord. How my spirit rejoices in God my Savior! For he took notice of his lowly servant girl, and from now on all generations will call me blessed." (Luke 1:46-48). She calls God her savior, and only sinners need a savior. As for famous line "all generations will call me blessed," is in matter of fact state of jubilation, another example is when Jesus says of women who poured perfume on His feet, "By pouring this perfume on Me, she has prepared My body for burial. Truly I tell you, wherever this gospel is preached throughout the world, what she has done will also be told, in memory of her." (Matthew 26:12). It is a terminology in antiquity in saying this will be recollected, it is not some homage and worship of the person being called blessed.

The Cult of Virgin Mary in Roman Catholicism calls Mary Redeematrix (Roman Catholic Catechism, pages 933-999) which is co-redeemer and savior, which violates the Holy Scriptures and doctrines of Salvation in Christ Alone. The Eastern Orthodox call Mary Theotokios (God bearer) and don't believe she was perpetual virgin or redeematrix, but they still pray to her which violates Christ's commands, "And Jesus answered him, “It is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God, and him only shall you serve," (Luke 4:8) and "And he said to him, “You shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment." (Matthew 22:37-38). Jesus is the Lord ( LORD means Jehovah or God of Israel, Romans 10:9, Philippians 2:11).

Mary was not a perpetual virgin, she had other sons and daughters with Joseph after Jesus' birth, "When Joseph woke up, he did as the angel of the Lord had commanded him, and embraced Mary as his wife. But he did not have sexual relations with her until her son was born. And Joseph named him Jesus." (Matthew 1:24-25), "Then they scoffed, "He's just the carpenter's son, and we know Mary, his mother, and his brothers--James, Joseph, Simon, and Judas," (Matthew 13:55), and "Aren't all his sisters with us? Where then did this man get all these things?" (Matthew 13:56). In fact, these family members did not believe in Jesus until after His Resurrection, "When his family heard what was happening, they tried to take him away. "He's out of his mind," they said," (Mark 3:21) and "For even his own brothers did not believe in him." (John 7:5).

Mariology is idolatry. It is the return of Ashtoreth, one of fallen angels (Revelation 7:7-12, Matthew 25:41, Genesis 6:4-6). Ashtoreth was both a fertility goddess and goddess of war in Israel and Canaanite regions. Her husband is Baal (see 1 Kings 18, Elijah and Prophets of Baal), the war god (Satan, the leading of war in heaven) and because she is about fertility she is also about affluence and money, well Mammon was god of money (who is also Satan see Ezekiel 28). I am not saying Satan and her behave as husband and wife, it merely is that she is one of top fallen ones who wars against us Christians (Ephesians 6:12). It is not surprising that Ashtoreth returned in Middle Ages, the Saxons, Norsemen, Franks, Anglos, Picts, Welsh, and other tribes of Europe followed the war gods (Odin, Thor, who is Baal, note Baal symbol in Canaan was crescent moon) and so it would be nature that the Mary Queen of Heaven (Ashteroth) would appear to them and invade Middle Ages with cult to keep people enslaved to her for ages to come.

Edited by Fidei Defensor
Added some Scripture that was missing