IGNORED

How could the Bible say the Kingdom of God comes with the 7th Trumpet if the Antichrist comes after?

kenny2212

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  49
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  359
  • Content Per Day:  0.14
  • Days Won:  0

First off the 2nd woe is the 6th trumpet not the 2

witnesses. It's clear in Revelation 11 that the

Spirit of God was telling John what would happen

and that John was not seeing the things happen.

So the 2nd woe cannot be the 2 witnesses.

Revelation 11:3- And I WILL give power to my 2

witnesses to prophesy 1260 days clothed in

sackcloth (emphasis mine). Clearly the Spirit of

God was telling John what would happen.

Different from where John said "I saw". Secondly,

how could the bible say the kingdom of God

comes with the 7th trumpet if the Antichrist

comes after? It's because of the 2 witnesses. The

only way the kingdom of God comes is through

man. The kingdom of God came through Moses in

the book of Exodus in the land of Egypt, Exodus

7:1. In the new testament, through Jesus

(Matt.3:2). Jesus (a man) will rule the kingdom

of God. Any questions?

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,139
  • Content Per Day:  0.69
  • Days Won:  1

On 4/3/2017 at 8:40 AM, kenny2212 said:

First off the 2nd woe is the 6th trumpet not the 2

witnesses. It's clear in Revelation 11 that the

Spirit of God was telling John what would happen

and that John was not seeing the things happen.

So the 2nd woe cannot be the 2 witnesses.

Revelation 11:3- And I WILL give power to my 2

witnesses to prophesy 1260 days clothed in

sackcloth (emphasis mine). Clearly the Spirit of

God was telling John what would happen.

Different from where John said "I saw". Secondly,

how could the bible say the kingdom of God

comes with the 7th trumpet if the Antichrist

comes after? It's because of the 2 witnesses. The

only way the kingdom of God comes is through

man. The kingdom of God came through Moses in

the book of Exodus in the land of Egypt, Exodus

7:1. In the new testament, through Jesus

(Matt.3:2). Jesus (a man) will rule the kingdom

of God. Any questions?

Where do you see the anti christ coming after the 7th trump?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  450
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

Revelation 10:7
 But in the days of the voice of the seventh angel, when he shall begin to sound, the mystery of God should be finished, as he hath declared to his servants the prophets.

How is this verse used and when is this used ? all mystery or parts ?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  1,957
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0

This is a verse that consummates the tribulation period

The 7th judgment trumpet will sound toward the ending of the period

It will begin here [Revelation 6:12-17], and end here [Revelation 20:1-6]

In reference to the posting title, the "antichrist" will be released at the beginning of the tribulation period .... the 70th week decreed and still pending [Revelation 9:11]

He will come out of the abyss where he has been since His 5th kingdom upon the earth and he will rule for 2550 days

.... then he will come to his ending in the lake of fire [Revelation 19:19-21]

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Well first of all when we try to put consecutive thinking to what is 'also' concurrent literature we always find conflicting aspects in what we assume to be a consecutive narrative. Although there is a consecutive nature from beginning to end it doesn't carry consistently through out.

Secondly these things are sealed until the appointed time, as that day approaches the faithful believers, thous who love the truth, will have clearer understanding of what is already written. Those that do not love the truth will understand less and less. 

There isn't any new revelation just clearer understanding of these things that have been written for thousands of years. Daniel, Isaiah, Amos, Jeremiah etc etc.......and Revelation.

We cannot figure out Revelation through the news channels. There is so much of a dynamic of Old Testament prophecy of what has been fulfilled and partially fulfilled and not fulfilled just yet along with types and shadows. Once we have a handle on how these things have happened in the past and the dynamic of major and minor types of anti christ we can look at the news with more understanding and watch how world events shape into the possibility of fulfillment in our time.

Many of these things have always gone on to some degree but never before has the longest inhabited city in history been this close to possibly fulfilling the destruction written in Isaiah 17:1  The oracle concerning Damascus. "Behold Damascus is about to be removed from being a city, and it will become a fallen ruin." That was written more than 2,600 years ago. For the first time in history we can see the possibility of this being literally fulfilled.

There is more to understanding the end than trying to figure out the end. The one element to understanding apocalyptic literature, we cannot control, is time. Stay faithful and you 'will' understand. Patience of the saints, watch and be ready.

I've written this before but when we grasp the heaviness of the times and understand the magnitude of judgement that awaits and become witnesses to it all. I don't think anyone will be saying, I new it, or I told you so. Sorrow and lamentation may be closer to the reality. Many freind sand loved ones will parish. Jeremiah preached repentance, "Repent that it may go well with you" and he knew so many who fell in the destruction of Jerusalem and were taken away to Babylon.

Like Amos wrote, ' Alas, you who are longing for the day of the Lord , for what purpose will the day of the Lord be to you? It will be darkness and not light.'  and ' "Behold days are coming," declares the Lord God, "When I will send a famine on the land, not a famine for bread or thirst for water but rather for hearing the words of the Lord."

Jesus told a parable about the wise virgins and the foolish. The wise had oil to illuminate their lamps but the foolish had no oil. "thy word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path." With out the illumination of the Holy Spirit we are in darkness.

We all have moments understanding prophecy that are sweet in the mouth but as we really come into understanding, prophecy will shake us to the core and be bitter in the belly. The time has always been at hand because we all have but a small breath of time in life but we are thousands of years closer than the prophets were to the end of the age. Much can happen in a short period of time and then seemingly nothing at all. Birth pangs are like that but the intensity grows and grows.

• Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  1,028
  • Content Per Day:  0.23

Thirdly we can't read the book of Revelation the way we read the epistles. We don't read the Prophets like we do the epistles and we can't read revelation that way. Jesus is, was and is to come. The prophets spoke of things that were, the things of their day and the things to come. The prophecy concerned them for their time, the first coming and the second coming, the vast majority anyway, but it's all spoken of together or concurrently.

Once we become more learned we are able to read the flow of the prophets writings more intently and intensely. The meaning for our day becomes more clear and applicable to our daily lives instead of literature filed in it's time line categories. 

With time having past the prophets have become clearer. So too will the book of Revelation as that day approaches. Read with a heart to understand the fullness of the times and not so much to figure the placement of text on a conception of time line. I know the difficulty to let go of the grid, I was raised on dispensational thought and there is good learning in it but it's only part of the picture. A good beginning for many believers in the west for the last hundred or so years but we need to take things further. A time line still exists of coarse but that's not what we need to be figuring out, we need to be understanding the heart of the text. The delusion comes on those who do not love the truth, what are we eating? Hype and signs and wonders? Holding hands with other faiths for unity and peace? What food do we love? The bread of life or our own flesh?

I know one thing for sure, there is no way I'll cross that finish line without Jesus and His words are everywhere, phones, hotel rooms etc. and many of us have multiple bibles of various translations and study helps with commentary. Isaiah spoke of line upon line, precept upon precept but if I'm understanding the text, God gave them the scripture like that as a judgement of sorts. They had no excuse and we don't either.

Line upon line, precept upon precept teaching is okay but Jesus taught topically. A great example being Jesus after the resurrection teaching a few of His disciples about the subject of everything the Messiah had to suffer from the law on through the prophets. A good biblical outline of how we should study and receive teaching also.

Not exclusively of coarse  but a healthy dose of topicalls  is a good thing. 

Edited by Zemke