• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

You'll notice I didn't say proof because a skeptic can still deny this. But we keep getting closer and closer to proof. The day may come when skeptics are laughed at the way believers are today. Whether or not that happens is up to God. So far He hasn't wanted us to any proof He's real, He wants us to have faith He's real. Maybe it has something to do with the fact that to use His power on earth we need faith. I don't know. But I think this video is worth 30 minutes.

Edited by OneLight
You Tube Links are not allowed

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  306
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,130
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings JTC....

I love the last part...Praise Jesus!!   Thanks for sharing

Psalm 19King James Version (KJV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

8 hours ago, Cletus said:

intelligent design is all around us.  For instance C02 and oxygen.  we breathe in what plants breathe out and vica versa.  It would be impossible for two organisms to evolve like that. 

Exactly, the evolution researchers even know the theory is false. So why won't they admit it? Well, other than that it's used against God it's a money, pride, status, and job thing. When I was in school the teachers still told us evolution is an unproven theory. But now it's taught as fact. If my generation yells loud enough and we convince the younger generations it's false, in 20 or 30 yrs the schools can go back to teaching it's unproven. Although once academia admits it was never proven chances are it will become part of history like the idea that if you sail far enough out to sea you will fall off the end of the earth. But to get academia to admit it was never proved proof is needed. There's a wealth of proof and it's been put to together on a huge website where it's all documented so anyone can check to see where the author gets his facts from. This website must have been a monumental undertaking. It probably took years to put together and it may not be finished bc every time an archeologist discovers new proof against evolution the website needs updating. The link below goes to that website. I have it set to the page that explains how this is a money thing. I want to give credit for the site to Pahu he first posted it.

http://www.creationscience.com/onlinebook/LifeSciences38.html