• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  951
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,556
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, It is declared as fact by at least some posting here, as well as by others elsewhere that the antichrist is a Jew

Hope I might present an excerpt on the subject by Tom McCall with a very different conclusion.

The following content is publicly posted on the internet, made available  without charge, so I take the liberty of sharing his reasoning and conclusion here. Anyone seeking origin or  affiliation of his ministry need only search for Tom McCall or parts of the following:

Thanks for considering the  presentation on the subject.

"Will the Antichrist be a Jew?

The Bible does not say explicitly that the Antichrist will be Jewish. Passages used in Genesis, Daniel, and Revelation may, at best, vaguely imply so. For example, Daniel 11:37 says in the King James Version, “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.” But the word for God in the Hebrew is not “Elohim”, but “elohai”, meaning “gods”, or idols. The passage simply says that the Antichrist will not worship the idols his fathers worshiped, and this is likely since he makes a pretense of being the true God, the God of Israel. The Bible is clear, however, that the Antichrist will be a Gentile of Roman origin. Bible typology shows that the Antichrist will be Gentile. For instance, the book of Daniel portrays the Syrian Gentile Antiochus Epiphanes as a type of the Antichrist (see Daniel 8:9–1411:1–35). As a matter of consistency, persecutors of the Jews throughout their history have been Gentiles — Pharaoh, Nebuchadnezzar, Titus, the Moslems, the Crusaders, the Inquisitors, and the modern Arabs. Since the Antichrist comes with a covenant for Israel to sign, it would appear that he is an outsider, since Israel wouldn’t have to sign a covenant with one of its own.Another argument for the Antichrist being Gentile comes from Biblical imagery. Whenever the word “sea” is symbolically used is Scripture, especially in the book of Revelation, it is a symbol of the Gentile nations. Since the “Beast” of Revelation 13:1–10 arises out of the sea, this points to the Antichrist being a Gentile.

Daniel 9:26–27 makes it certain that the Antichrist will be of Roman origin. The “he”in verse 27 of Daniel 9 refers to the same person who is “the prince that shall come” in verse 26. The Antichrist is of the same nationality as the people who destroyed Jerusalem and the Temple, which the Romans did in 70 A.D. The Antichrist will therefore be of Roman Gentile origin, not Jewish."

Edited by Neighbor
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

I think he will be a muslim. The persecutors of Christians and Jews in the world are muslims. Read rev 13 and it sounds like muslims or Islam. The way the world is going Islam is the threat.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

The religious beast in Revelation 17 describes the roman religious system perfectly...the a/c?  that can be anyone who opposes or put himself in place of Jesus..as per Apostle John...

5 hours ago, Yowm said:

And what will the False Prophet be? That's the one I've heard to be Jewish, not the AC.

Now there is an interesting premise. What information might make it  at a valid one, as compared to speculation?

7 hours ago, Wayne222 said:

I think he will be a muslim. The persecutors of Christians and Jews in the world are muslims. Read rev 13 and it sounds like muslims or Islam. The way the world is going Islam is the threat.

And the threat must be defeated for there to be peace. It may be a battle, the battle, against those  born  of Abraham  and Hagar, Ishmael's sons, will result in a great leader arising against them; plus that he will be seen as a great leader, one severely injured but alive, both metaphorically as a national identity and also personified in a singular man. That  man, of the Roman Empire's descendancy, might arise utilizing a prophet from the land Israel and the  people he will make a covenant  with  might hold some logic, least as speculation. I emphasize the word speculation.

But to get there we must endure today, and even speculate as to a rapture, and also raptures plus  if  and when .

Though it makes some very good sense to keep our heads up never bending down to drink, it also seems best to pray,  read, and think, on all the things of God more clearly revealed  for now. Doing so  as best the human mind embellished by the Holy Spirit may allow, as we each stand our post soldiers in Christ Jesus  doing the command to go into all the world with the gospel of Jesus- so that many may be seen as mature in Christ. 

May all things done whatever they may be,  be done by the saints in Christ  for the Glory  of God.

p.s. 2 cents worth is all most if not all, of us have to offer. Perhaps enough for  a poor man's sacrifice a sparrow or two. Least the minds are on the ways of God. His ways are not ours. Our god is an awesome God. So I try to be ready for a rapture if one is to come or to stand the ground given us  if not.

Edited by Neighbor

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

On 4/4/2017 at 7:44 PM, Neighbor said:

Hi, It is declared as fact by at least some posting here, as well as by others elsewhere that the antichrist is a Jew

Hope I might present an excerpt on the subject by Tom McCall with a very different conclusion.

The following content is publicly posted on the internet, made available  without charge, so I take the liberty of sharing his reasoning and conclusion here. Anyone seeking origin or  affiliation of his ministry need only search for Tom McCall or parts of the following:

Thanks for considering the  presentation on the subject.

"Will the Antichrist be a Jew?

No, he will not be a Jew. The False Prophet probably is a Rabbi of some kind, 

Daniel 7 says the Little Horn/Beast/A.C. arises out of the Fourth Beast 2000 years later (IT DOES SAY 2000 YEARS LATER) and Daniel chapter 8 says in the LATTER TIME there will arise a king from one of the four Generals Kingdoms that stood up for Alexander the Great. So he must arise out of Two Kingdoms at once. Is this possible? Of course it is, just cross reference them.

Greece (Macedonia) is he only one of the Kingdoms that is also in the European Union.

He is born in Greece, becomes president there more than likely, then assumes power in the E.U. at a later date.

26 minutes ago, Yowm said:

What verse of Dan 7 says 2000 years later?

I figured someone might ask. It is verse 11 but I need to kind of go over this in order to show what it means, you can kind of skip the verses and look at the reference points, then look back if needed.

Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast,(Rome) dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; {and} it had ten horns. 8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.

9 I beheld till the thrones were cast down (Judgment Seats Rev. 20:4), and the Ancient(Jesus) of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire. 10 A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.

11 I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake(Rev.13): I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame (Revelation 19:20). 12 As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.

OK, Rome is the Fourth Beast, we all know that. The Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast but 2000 years (at least it has to  CLOSE, its been 2000 year in 15 years) later. We know this because this BEAST/Little Horn is cast straight into hell in Daniel 7:11, just like the Anti-Christ/Beast in........Revelation 19:20 And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone.

As concerning the rest of the Beasts, their Dominion was taken away but their lives spared, for a while. Meaning that Babylon, Persia, Greece and Rome all grew small in nature a some point, but unlike the Last Beast (a Man) they will be around awhile after they lose Dominion. Babylon was where Alexander the Great lived upon his death. Persia is still around today (Iran) as is Greece and Rome in limited capacities. But the Last Beast is cast straight into hell. Daniel 7:11......So it has to be 2000 years later as long as we are rounding up to the nearest 100...

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,644
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Jesus speaking to Jews.

John 5:43 (AV)
43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

To the Jews (thy people):

Daniel 9:24–27 (AV)
24 Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.
25 Know therefore and understand, that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous times.
26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof shall be with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
27 And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

The Covenant is called The Holy Covenant in Daniel 11:28 and 30.

The Levitical sacrifices will be reestablished in a rebuilt Temple to be abated 1290 days from the end.

Note the setting:

Revelation 13:1 (AV)
1 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

2 Samuel 17:11 (AV)
11 Therefore I counsel that all Israel be generally gathered unto thee, from Dan even to Beersheba, as the sand that is by the sea for multitude; and that thou go to battle in thine own person.

Isaiah 10:22 (AV)
22 For though thy people Israel be as the sand of the sea, yet a remnant of them shall return: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.

Romans 9:27 (AV)
27 Esaias also crieth concerning Israel, Though the number of the children of Israel be as the sand of the sea, a remnant shall be saved:

Hebrews 11:8–12 (AV)
8 By faith Abraham, when he was called to go out into a place which he should after receive for an inheritance, obeyed; and he went out, not knowing whither he went.
9 By faith he sojourned in the land of promise, as in a strange country, dwelling in tabernacles with Isaac and Jacob, the heirs with him of the same promise:
10 For he looked for a city which hath foundations, whose builder and maker is God.
11 Through faith also Sara herself received strength to conceive seed, and was delivered of a child when she was past age, because she judged him faithful who had promised.
12 Therefore sprang there even of one, and him as good as dead, so many as the stars of the sky in multitude, and as the sand which is by the sea shore innumerable.

Genesis 22:15–17 (AV)
15 And the angel of the LORD called unto Abraham out of heaven the second time,
16 And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
17 That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies;

The first beast will be the governments of man coming up out of the sea. The second beast is the actual Antichrist / False Messiah:

Revelation 13:2 (AV)
2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.
3 And I saw one of his heads as it were wounded to death; and his deadly wound was healed: and all the world wondered after the beast.
4 And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?
5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.
6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.
7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.
8 And all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.
9 If any man have an ear, let him hear.
10 He that leadeth into captivity shall go into captivity: he that killeth with the sword must be killed with the sword. Here is the patience and the faith of the saints.
11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

Note he is one belonging to this world government who recovers from a deadly wound...

Let's pair up some scriptures here... these expressions are found nowhere else in the Bible:

Luke 22:3 (AV)
3 Then entered Satan into Judas surnamed Iscariot, being of the number of the twelve.

John 13:26–27 (AV)
26 Jesus answered, He it is, to whom I shall give a sop, when I have dipped it. And when he had dipped the sop, he gave it to Judas Iscariot, the son of Simon.
27 And after the sop Satan entered into him. Then said Jesus unto him, That thou doest, do quickly.

John 17:12 (AV)
12 While I was with them in the world, I kept them in thy name: those that thou gavest me I have kept, and none of them is lost, but the son of perdition; that the scripture might be fulfilled.

2 Thessalonians 2:3–4 (AV)
3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Judas' death is recorded in scripture... so is his return:

Revelation 20:1–7 (AV)
1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.
2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,
3 And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.
7 And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Parenthetically:

Jude 6 (AV)
6 And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

Do what Satan and other fallen angels did (possess a human host) at the end of that life those angels are chained in darkness (described as tartarus / the abyss between hades and where Abraham's Bosom used to be before the cross). But he will be loosed for a short while.

What would convince the world that their atheism is wrong, their Hinduism, Buddhism, Islam, cultism, occult, etc. but a man comes back from the dead and can scientifically prove he lived 2000 years ago? DNA, blood content.

Matthew 24 says if it were possible even  the saints would be fooled by this guy. Thankfully we have the Holy Spirit living in us.

And he will claim to be God of Gods...

Daniel 11:36 (AV)
36 And the king shall do according to his will; and he shall exalt himself, and magnify himself above every god, and shall speak marvellous things against the God of gods, and shall prosper till the indignation be accomplished: for that that is determined shall be done.

Revelation 17:12 (AV)
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Zechariah 8:23 (AV)
23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Judas is a Jew.

The ten kings follow him that is a Jew.

The second beast (who is among the heads of the first beast) is messianic (horns of a lamb).

If he doesn't build the third temple he will be instrumental in its building.

The Jews will follow him... a non-Jew??? I don't think so.

I'm sure there's more but I'm rusty on the subject and it's getting late.

Hope this helps.

On 4/6/2017 at 11:45 PM, JohnD said:

Jesus speaking to Jews.

John 5:43 (AV)
43 I am come in my Father’s name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Too many people confuse this scripture with end time events. Israel accepts Jesus as their Messiah before the Abomination of Desolation happens. (Malachi 4:5-6). If we follow the time line of Zechariah we see about when Israel repents. Zechariah 12:10 Israel accepts Jesus the One they Pierced. Zechariah 13:1 ON THAT DAY (That they accept Jesus) there is a Fountain (Jesus' Blood) that opened to the house of David for Sins and Uncleanness. Then in Zechariah 14 of course Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives and destroys the Anti-Christ and his minions. 

The verse you cited above was about the Pharisees and Religious leaders 2000 years ago. They were looking for the Messiah as a conquering King and Jesus was not that to them. They wanted deliverance from Rome and thought this was the End Times foretold. They put forth Messiahs just before Rome destroyed the Temple and Jerusalem.

Israel is not going to accept the Anti-Christ as their Messiah. 

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  109
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Birthday:  04/30/1978

I believe the antichrist will be a Muslim and the abomination of desolation is the Dome of the Rock. I also do accept that I could be wrong about that.