Neighbor

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  24
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

Perhaps it will be artificial intelligence (singularity).  A system which is so intelligent that's it's solutions do appear as miracles.  A system which sees that false religion and religious strife needs to be purged and eliminated.  A statue of silicon being given life.

It's not science fiction if you see the directions Google/Kurzweil and Elon Musk are taking (essentially their agenda appears to be that man can be made ultra-intelligent and eternal through bio-integration with technology, techno-gnosticism).

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I don't necessarily think it has to be Worldwide. But with all Christians being Raptured it could very well be, but that isn't the point. They still will not have enough power to dominate the Middle East. And basically nowhere in the bible is this even suggested.

Daniel 7 and 8 tells us where he is from. Chapter 7 says he arises the Fourth Beast (Europe) and Chapter 8 says he arises out of one of the Four Generals Kingdoms (of Alexander The Great) and since only Greece is in the European Union, it has to be Greece.

Islam is going to be destroyed by the Anti-Christ along with all Religions. The Harlot is False Religion. The Kings destroy her in Revelation 17:16.

Are you 100% sure the 4th beast in Rome?  Why not the Islamic Empire (Caliphate)?  They ruled over Jerusalem for a very long time. Finally left after WWI. 

After all, they were much crueler in their rule than Rome. When they took over, you had to accept their customs, religion, and language. 

If you are serious about this, you really do need to read Mideast Beast by Richardson. I'm very very impressed with his logical thinking. Go to his website too at Joel's Trumpet. 

No, I'm not Joel Richardson. I'm just a fellow seeker like you and I am open to explore all possibilities, that is why I chose the teaching profession. 

• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,066
  • Content Per Day:  1.41

7 hours ago, Spock said:

Are you 100% sure the 4th beast in Rome?  Why not the Islamic Empire (Caliphate)?  They ruled over Jerusalem for a very long time. Finally left after WWI. 

After all, they were much crueler in their rule than Rome. When they took over, you had to accept their customs, religion, and language. 

If you are serious about this, you really do need to read Mideast Beast by Richardson. I'm very very impressed with his logical thinking. Go to his website too at Joel's Trumpet. 

No, I'm not Joel Richardson. I'm just a fellow seeker like you and I am open to explore all possibilities, that is why I chose the teaching profession. 

Yes sir I am called to Prophecy/understanding it. As a young Christian I read all sorts of things, then I realized you can get bits of ideas, but only God can give you the understandings via study and prayer. I have no doubt that the Fourth Beast was Rome (after all they are the ones that crucified Jesus). But the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head is a different Beast but from the same area, Europe.

The reason the Ottoman Empire can't be a Beast is the same reason the British are not considered a Beast as well as countries like China, the USSR and the USA, because to be a Beast per the Daniel example, you have to have Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel to have been a Beast. So once Rome destroyed the Temple and the city (Jerusalem) and dispersed the people all over the world, there could be no BEAST until Israel was reborn or back in the Land. Why would the British Empire or Ottoman Empire be a Beast when they only occupied Land that the Jewish people didn't live in? 

Thus Ezekiel's prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones/Dead Men's Bones comes to prominence. Israel was DEAD. Then God breathed life into her once again and she lived again. Only after 1948 could you have a Beast, because only after 1948 was Israel a Nation again. (Yes, its complicated, but its truth.)

In Rev. 17 the Five Kings that have fallen are (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) the One that IS (Rome of course) and the one that is NOT YET COME (Anti-Christ/10 Kings).  This is the Seven Headed Beast of Rev. 13 & 17.  

Going to the heart Doc tomorrow for a few tests have to rest today and no coffee but I snuck one cup, LOL.

4 hours ago, Bill16652 said:

I agree that he will he Assyrian but he will also have a Jewish background otherwise the Jews would not accept him

Hello brother in Christ. What makes you think the Jews accept the Anti-Christ? I think I know what verse it is, but I just wanted to make sure, because people confuse the scripture I am thinking of and thus think Israel accepts the Anti-Christ, when they never do this. Thanks.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  905
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,646
  • Content Per Day:  2.02
  • Days Won:  9

Has anyone addressed my point Zechariah 8:23?

Him who is a Jew...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Content Count:  288
  • Content Per Day:  0.11

25 minutes ago, Revelation Man said:

Hello brother in Christ. What makes you think the Jews accept the Anti-Christ? I think I know what verse it is, but I just wanted to make sure, because people confuse the scripture I am thinking of and thus think Israel accepts the Anti-Christ, when they never do this. Thanks.

I think this because he desecrates the temple and he brings peace to the nation for 3 and 1/2 years, he will be accepted

2 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

Yes sir I am called to Prophecy/understanding it. As a young Christian I read all sorts of things, then I realized you can get bits of ideas, but only God can give you the understandings via study and prayer. I have no doubt that the Fourth Beast was Rome (after all they are they crucified Jesus). But the Little Horn that arises out of the Fourth Beasts Head is a different Beast but from the same area, Europe.

The reason the Ottoman Empire can't be a Beast is the same reason the British are not considered a Beast as well as countries like China, the USSR and the USA, because to be a Beast per the Daniel example, you have to have Conquered, Enslaved or Ruled Israel to have been a Beast. So once Rome destroyed the Temple and the city (Jerusalem) and dispersed the people all over the world, there could be no BEAST until Israel was reborn or back in the Land. Why would the British Empire or Ottoman Empire be a Beast when they only occupied Land that the Jewish people didn't live in? 

Thus Ezekiel's prophecy of the Valley of Dry Bones/Dead Men's Bones comes to prominence. Israel was DEAD. Then God breathed life into her once again and she lived again. Only after 1948 could you have a Beast, because only after 1948 was Israel a Nation again. (Yes, its complicated, but its truth.)

In Rev. 17 the Five Kings that have fallen are (Egypt, Assyria, Babylon, Persia and Greece) the One that IS (Rome of course) and the one that is NOT YET COME (Anti-Christ/10 Kings).  This is the Seven Headed Beast of Rev. 13 & 17.  

Going to the heart Doc tomorrow for a few tests have to rest today and no coffee but I snuck one cup, LOL.

"After that, in my vision at night I looked, and there before me was a fourth beast—terrifying and frightening and very powerful. It had large iron teeth; it crushed and devoured its victims and trampled underfoot whatever was left. It was different from all the former beasts, and it had ten horns. Dan 7"

"40Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom, strong as iron—for iron breaks and smashes everything—and as iron breaks things to pieces, so it will crush and break all the others. 41Just as you saw that the feet and toes were partly of baked clay and partly of iron, so this will be a divided kingdom; yet it will have some of the strength of iron in it, even as you saw iron mixed with clay. 42As the toes were partly iron and partly clay, so this kingdom will be partly strong and partly brittle. 43And just as you saw the iron mixed with baked clay, so the people will be a mixture and will not remain united, any more than iron mixes with clay."Dan 2

I don't know R-man......

this does not sound like Rome to me, but more like the Islamic Caliphate that took over Israel pretty much from 700 to 1918. You make an interesting point though, I will give you that- to be a beast israel has to be in the land- but I don't think that is mandatory. Why can't it be whoever is controlling the land (Israel) period? 

Notice from Dan 2, the 4th K. "Will crush and break ALL THE OTHERS" What others? The other 3 kingdoms. Look on a map and see if Rome crushed and broke the land/geography of the first three kingdoms. Nope, it didn't. Then look at the Islamic Caliphate kingdom and compare it to the other three kingdoms. Did it crush all 3?  Yep! 

Plus, partly strong, partly brittle, a DIVIDED kingdom- Sunni, Shia. 

And consider this: all throughout the OT prophets, God is rebuking many lands and nations. Guess what? They are ALL Muslim nations of today. None are European. Test that yourself, open up Isaiah and thumb through the chapter headings and you will see these lands, nations are Muslim nations God is judging. Maybe Europe is not the bad guy here; maybe it's Islam. 

Edited by Spock

2 hours ago, JohnD said:

Him who is a Jew...

I think this is talking about the Millenial Reign of Christ: 

3This is what the Lord says: “I will return to Zion and dwell in Jerusalem. Then Jerusalem will be called the Faithful City, and the mountain of the Lord Almighty will be called the Holy Mountain.”

the Jews in the land will be sought out by the nations to explain God to them. 

1 hour ago, Bill16652 said:

I think this because he desecrates the temple and he brings peace to the nation for 3 and 1/2 years, he will be accepted

I think most people use this verse below to get to the point where they think Israel accepts the Anti-Christ as their Messiah/Savior.

(KJV) John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.

Holman Christian Standard Bible
I have come in My Father's name, yet you don't accept Me. If someone else comes in his own name, you will accept him. 

The fact that the Anti-Christ conquers Jerusalem at the 3 1/2 year or mid-way mark, after having brought a forced Peace/Security for the first 3 1/2 year period doesn't really suggest anything one way or another. People get the idea that the Jews/Israel accepts him because of the scripture I cited above. But that scripture is about the period of time in which Rome was destroying the Temple and the City.  (50-70 AD-ish)

The Jewish leaders/Pharisees etc. all thought Romes subjugation of them 2000 years ago was the "Time of Troubles" spoken of in Daniel 12:1 and the Jacobs Trouble spoke of in various places. So they expected the Messiah to come and save them from the Roman occupation.  This is what Jesus was speaking of, they tried to force different men into the role of the Christ/Messiah at different times around the 50-70 AD period, thus they rejected the true Messiah but accepted others, which of course came in their own names in that they were not the Messiah, but they feigned being the Messiah. 

There are verses that show Israel never accept this mad-man, Anti-Christ as their Messiah. He conquers Israel at the 3 1/2 year mark, he isn't accepted as their Messiah.  IF the Anti-Christ was accepted as their Messiah 3 1/2 years before, why would he have to Conquer them  3 1/2 years later? Its illogical. He makes a DEAL/AGREEMENT with them, the word "Covenant" only means an Agreement between two parties, it doesn't imply a Holy Agreement unless its with God. Then of course he breaks his agreements with every nation, and forces people to Worship him as GOD or Perish. The deal/agreement/covenant will be like the NATO agreement or the Japan/Germany agreements that America have had with them for 70 years. With our forces in those countries, and weaponry, we could conquer those nations in a flash, if we so desired, all we would have to do is turn the Armies and Weaponry against them in a moments notice. This is the kind of Agreement Israel will have with this European Leader. Knowing this, and looking back at Daniel chapter 8, those verses suddenly make much more sense now:

Daniel 8:24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power (Rev. 13 the Dragon gives him his power): and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people (Conquers Israel).

25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many (BY PEACE HE DESTROYS): he shall also stand up against the Prince (JESUS) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand (By the Holy Spirit).

No Muslim would ever be able to gain Israel's trust enough to DESTROY THEM by faking a Peace deal thus providing Israels Security for them. It will never happen, and I don't blame them, but this European leader gains their trust.  But Israel never accepts him as their Messiah. The Messiah can not come until the "TIME OF TROUBLE" is upon them, he comes to SAVE ISRAEL as per the Scriptures in the Old Testament, so why would they accept a man that offers Peace as their Messiah? He doesn't show up until the TROUBLES COME !!

Malachi 4:5-6 tells us that God will send Elijah (one of the Two-Witnesses) to turn Israel back to God before the great and terrible day of the Lord.(Gods Wrath) So Israel repents and accepts Jesus as the Messiah before the 3 1/2 year mark which brings forth Gods Wrath. And the Two-Witnesses 1260 Days period of witnessing ends at the 2nd WOE, so they must come a month or two before the Abomination of Desolation, because at that EXACT TIME, the Anti-Christs 42 Month rule starts. So their paths cross, but the Two-witnesses show up first and leave/ascend JUST before the Anti-Christ is defeated at the Third WOE which is all Seven Vials of Gods Wrath.

Zechariah chapters 12, 13 and 14 gives us the perfect time line of what is going to happen.

Israel Repents First

Zechariah 12:10 And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.

Israel Gains the Fountain that Cleanses "ON THAT DAY" (Salvation)

Zechariah 13:1 In that day there shall be a fountain opened to the house of David and to the inhabitants of Jerusalem for sin and for uncleanness (So on the DAY Israel Repents, a fountain/Blood of Jesus is opened unto them for their Sins and Uncleanness).

Then in Zechariah 14 (Deliverance) we know what happens, Jesus lands on the Mt. of Olives, it splits into, he then destroys the Anti-Christ and all his evil minions. Thus we see REPENTANCE/SALVATION/DELIVERANCE in that order

3 hours ago, JohnD said:

Him who is a Jew...

I will give it a go. I think this has more to do withe the future Gentile Nations accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

There are clearly more than ten tongues, or languages, among the nations. So is it just treating the "nations of every tongue" as a whole from which ten will come?

The use and meaning of the number ten is actually quite fascinating. As I understand it is often used as a default specific number for a nonspecific group of many (instead of saying "a lot" or "many" as we would do they just say ten or, when you need a specific number of many you would commonly specify 10 rather than 8 or 7, etc. ( 1 Samuel 1:8, 2 Kings 20:9-11, Nehemiah 4:12, Job 19:3, Ecc. 7:19, Daniel 1:12, Amos 6:9) among many.

So the Nations of many tongues, accept Jesus Christ as God and we have gone with him so to speak. I have never studied that scripture until today, at least not in depth, but that would by my honest opinion.