• Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,065
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Spock said:

I don't know R-man......

this does not sound like Rome to me, but more like the Islamic Caliphate that took over Israel pretty much from 700 to 1918. You make an interesting point though, I will give you that- to be a beast israel has to be in the land- but I don't think that is mandatory. Why can't it be whoever is controlling the land (Israel) period? 

All of the Countries that were Beasts Conquered or Enslaved Israel. They can't be subjected if they aren't there to be subjected. If that was the case The British would have to be a Beast also, even though they were ruling Arabs in Reality, it just doesn't, imho, fit the narrative. 

2 hours ago, Spock said:

Notice from Dan 2, the 4th K. "Will crush and break ALL THE OTHERS" What others? The other 3 kingdoms. Look on a map and see if Rome crushed and broke the land/geography of the first three kingdoms. Nope, it didn't. Then look at the Islamic Caliphate kingdom and compare it to the other three kingdoms. Did it crush all 3?  Yep! 

Not exactly, Rome invaded and conquered Corinth the city state/Greece. Greece had of course conquered Persia who conquered Babylon, but Rome didn't conquer all three because each successive Kingdom conquered the other, thus Rome Conquered the "Residue" of all.  As per Daniel 2, Iron is strong and subdues all [things]. This is just showing Rome to be a violent/strong Nation that will last for a long while. I think the Iron and the Clay mix suggests that the Statue has a weak base because it is of Dark Forces/Demonic in nature. Whereas Gods Kingdom will stand forever. In Dan. 2:43 it says something like they "Mingled with the seed of men" thus they were partly strong and partly weak. I think this is saying that any Kingdom(s) that arise with the demonic forces behind it will be weak, and will not stand, thus the Rock that is cut out of the Mountain (Jesus) will destroy the Statue. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  904
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  9,642
  • Content Per Day:  2.03
  • Days Won:  9

7 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

I will give it a go. I think this has more to do withe the future Gentile Nations accepting Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior.

There are clearly more than ten tongues, or languages, among the nations. So is it just treating the "nations of every tongue" as a whole from which ten will come?

The use and meaning of the number ten is actually quite fascinating. As I understand it is often used as a default specific number for a nonspecific group of many (instead of saying "a lot" or "many" as we would do they just say ten or, when you need a specific number of many you would commonly specify 10 rather than 8 or 7, etc. ( 1 Samuel 1:8, 2 Kings 20:9-11, Nehemiah 4:12, Job 19:3, Ecc. 7:19, Daniel 1:12, Amos 6:9) among many.

So the Nations of many tongues, accept Jesus Christ as God and we have gone with him so to speak. I have never studied that scripture until today, at least not in depth, but that would by my honest opinion.

Okay. So the best you can come up with is you [think / believe] the Bible doesn't indicate the Antichrist will be a Jew. Because all you can come up with is you [think / believe] Zechariah 8:23 is not prophetic of Revelation 17:12-13.

Am I clear on this?

• Group:  Royal Member

8 hours ago, JohnD said:

Okay. So the best you can come up with is you [think / believe] the Bible doesn't indicate the Antichrist will be a Jew. Because all you can come up with is you [think / believe] Zechariah 8:23 is not prophetic of Revelation 17:12-13.

Am I clear on this?

I said no such thing, I said that is my understanding of what that verse YOU CITED means. And not it has nothing to do with the 10 Kings of the Anti-Christ.

It says THEY  accept God because of this JEW in Zechariah................the 10 Kings in Revelation follow SATAN not GOD !!!

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

I won't jump into the fray at the moment, as there's more opinions than Carter had liver pills, but... I find something sort of interesting that might factor into some end-time events. Someone previously pointed out that Rome's Army was not mainly composed of Roman's. It was contracted out and composed of foreigners, many of those were Assyrians. What's interesting at the moment is, according to sources I've seen, the Russian Army is currently composed of approximately 40% Muslims. The country itself will be a majority Muslim nation in the not too distant future if the trend continues. Interesting when you think about the Gog / Magog Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion of Israel along with the other Muslim nations. 

A lot of information can be gleaned and reasoned when you can determine who the TWO riders represent in Revelation 6: 8 (Death and Hell) on the pale horse. And what the "scourge" is in Isa 28: 15, 18, and it's not Islam. Israel know's it's making a pact with the devil by signing the seven year peace agreement, but this "scourge" is heading their way and they want to avoid it.  

Suffice it to say hundreds of books have been written on the subject by experts and scholars. If indeed we are getting close to the Harpazo and tribulation period, we should be seeing signs of things aligning. Indeed we do. Not to mention all the signs now coming about and increasing Jesus Himself quoted in Matthew 24:. If you're paying attention to the great ecumenical progress being made under the one who claims to be the only true church; the first time in history Russia has a military presence in the middle East, the military alliance pact Russia has signed with Iran and the Muslim nations aligning to the end-time scenarios... 

Personally, I didn't figure President Trump going on the offense provoking Russia and getting involved with Syria with a limited military strike. If the military analysts and former retired generals are to be believed, we will be taking military action against N. Korea in the very near future. Things seem to be rapidly escalating to the point of America getting involved in a multi pronged conflict and war we are nowhere ready for. I'm thinking we're about ripe for a national judgment from God in the form of a neutralization from being a world superpower. What shape and form this punishment will occur is naturally open to speculation. However, Russian officials have publically and openly threatened to nuke U.S. if we don't mind our own business. Then there's the cheapest, easiest and most effective way to neutralize U.S., exploding a nuclear warhead two hundred miles above Kansas. A number of enemy nations has that capability. Rant off...

On 4/10/2017 at 7:39 AM, Dennis1209 said:

I won't jump into the fray at the moment, as there's more opinions than Carter had liver pills, but... I find something sort of interesting that might factor into some end-time events. Someone previously pointed out that Rome's Army was not mainly composed of Roman's. It was contracted out and composed of foreigners, many of those were Assyrians. What's interesting at the moment is, according to sources I've seen, the Russian Army is currently composed of approximately 40% Muslims. The country itself will be a majority Muslim nation in the not too distant future if the trend continues. Interesting when you think about the Gog / Magog Ezekiel 38: 39: invasion of Israel along with the other Muslim nations. 

We know the prince to come rises to power via Europe because of Daniel 7 and 8, but he is Assyrian in heritage. The Gog and Magog war is confusing because of Revelation, which says it is during the 1000 year reign of Christ, just after Satan is released from the bottomless pit. Some say that was just John using the Old Testament to encode the end time war and Gog Magog happens just before the Tribulation. So it can be rather confusing. Whereas the Seal/Trumpets and Vials are straight forward so most people stick with those. I do need to study Ezekiel 38-39 again in depth.

A lot of information can be gleaned and reasoned when you can determine who the TWO riders represent in Revelation 6: 8 (Death and Hell) on the pale horse. And what the "scourge" is in Isa 28: 15, 18, and it's not Islam. Israel know's it's making a pact with the devil by signing the seven year peace agreement, but this "scourge" is heading their way and they want to avoid it.  

Yes, I agree it is not Islam. It is the equivalent of NATO or the USA in Japan, its a Peace/Security Deal. The USA could turn their Troops and Weapons against Japan and conquer them much quicker than an external invasion would take. This imho, is what this DEAL is about. Its a Peace/Security deal where Israel trusts this European power to keep the Peace and thus allows their Security to be handled by him, and Arab nations are forced to do the same. This may happen after a Gog/Magog like war before the Rapture, which sets up a VACUUM or a needed PEACE director, and this man might step in with fresh ideas that seem very wise.

Personally, I didn't figure President Trump going on the offense provoking Russia and getting involved with Syria with a limited military strike. If the military analysts and former retired generals are to be believed, we will be taking military action against N. Korea in the very near future. Things seem to be rapidly escalating to the point of America getting involved in a multi pronged conflict and war we are nowhere ready for. I'm thinking we're about ripe for a national judgment from God in the form of a neutralization from being a world superpower. What shape and form this punishment will occur is naturally open to speculation. However, Russian officials have publically and openly threatened to nuke U.S. if we don't mind our own business. Then there's the cheapest, easiest and most effective way to neutralize U.S., exploding a nuclear warhead two hundred miles above Kansas. A number of enemy nations has that capability.

As per North Korea, it looks like China and Trump has come up with some sort of understanding against NK.

China turned away the NK's coal the other day, and Trump is said to be readying a Military operation to take him out. And this must have been agreed to with China. A mad man like that can not be allowed Long Range Nukes.

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  8
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

On 4/13/2017 at 11:12 PM, Revelation Man said:

A mad man like that can not be allowed Long Range Nukes.

This is just an opinion and I hope I don't tread on any toes here. Donald Trump cannot act alone without the express approval of the military, his Chief of Staff and various other officials who are thronged around him. Think of him less as the puppet master and more as the puppet. He is probably making moves towards NK because the intelligence tells him it's in America's best interests.

5 hours ago, WilfulSinner said:

This is just an opinion and I hope I don't tread on any toes here. Donald Trump cannot act alone without the express approval of the military, his Chief of Staff and various other officials who are thronged around him. Think of him less as the puppet master and more as the puppet. He is probably making moves towards NK because the intelligence tells him it's in America's best interests.

I was referring to Kim Jong-un as the mad man, I love Donald Trump. I believe God placed him in the presidency to expose liberalism foe what it is, commie light. For the first time we have a man that really cares for the average joe. Hes not perfect, but none of us are.

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,525
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

On 4/8/2017 at 8:43 PM, Revelation Man said:

I have seen the trend lately to say the Anti-Christ will be Islamic or a Muslim. I know people push this who write books and others push it also but I often ask myself have they really sit down and balanced the facts out, then weighed each position. There is an Arab guy that used to be a Muslim, I think his name is Shoebot or something like that and the you have Joel Richardson, who I confronted with facts, but he somehow just ignored my facts in a question and answer session. SO.......

Let me try to pint out some obvious flaws in both logic and reality as per the Anti-Christ is a Muslim.

First using logic, how would a Muslim ever get to a point in time where the whole world would accept him as our world leader to a point we would entrust him with such broad powers as will be given this man? I can't see it happening, EVER.

Again, using logic, who thinks all the Muslim countries in the whole world could defeat the USA, England, China and the USSR? We would swat them down like flies. 

Then you have the Scriptural problems with this theory.

Daniel 7 clearly says the Little Horn arises out of the Fourth Beast.

Daniel 8 clearly says he arises out of one of the Four Generals that took over for Alexander the Great. 

That means he has to be born in Greece.

"Again, using logic, who thinks all the Muslim countries in the whole world could defeat the USA, England, China and the USSR? We would swat them down like flies."-excerpt from above.

I ask: Are they not already  within the gates?  Can England even today muster up courage to fight off the Muslims within it's own borders?

Are there not already no go zones across Europe, and the Pacific Rim,  and even a few smaller areas in the USA where Shiria law is the rule?

Does not even our country's US supreme court now reach past our constitution, to international law, and to laws of religions except Christian, in order to valid it's decisions, and in that process valid Sharia law?

Seems to me the invaders are already hard upon us and that we may not even know where to swat if we wanted. England is gone, dead to us, much of Europe is in total chaos trying to appease Islam.

I think the war is here, we may have lost it without ever even formally declaring it to exist.

But does that, make the Antichrist a Muslim? I don't see that it does. It may bring forward the perceived need for Antichrist paving the path  for  The "man" of peace.

And where sits the man that  goes about the world proclaiming peace and of having that key in his hand?

Edited by Neighbor

8 hours ago, Neighbor said:

"Again, using logic, who thinks all the Muslim countries in the whole world could defeat the USA, England, China and the USSR? We would swat them down like flies."-excerpt from above.

I ask: Are they not already  within the gates?  Can England even today muster up courage to fight off the Muslims within it's own borders?

Are there not already no go zones across Europe, and the Pacific Rim,  and even a few smaller areas in the USA where Shiria law is the rule?

Well you aren't assuming the 10 percent can overtake the 90 percent are you? What you are going to get is the exact opposite of what you might be thinking, a BACKLASH. The right leaning peoples are gaining favor over much of Europe because of these idiotic policies, Le Pen would not even be in the race if not for this Backlash. Brexit was a Backlash. Thus Europe will be shaken and eventually it will be a 10 Nation Confederation, who pushes back against these tyrant Muslims. This is how the Anti-Christ gains THE TRUST OF EVERYONE...Think about it. Satan is very crafty, set up an intolerable situation, then have a man who solves this problem. Who will trust a man that comes against these Muslims? Israel, of course. Europeans of Course. Most of the World who hate their evil ways OF COURSE. What are the Alinsky tactics? One of them is to create problems then you can step and and offer a PRE-PLANNED SOLUTION to the problem you created. Alinsky tactics are basically from Satan, that guy was a devil worshiper. 

This Anti-Christ is going to subjugate all Muslims and destroy Islam.