• Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

On 4/24/2017 at 2:51 AM, SisterActs2 said:

Hi Patriot

You have made me lol.  However, in the words of a famous tennis player, are you serious?  I actually heard once that another famous tennis player decided that, as they couldn't find "the one" they married him/herself!

I actually have seen a lot of crazy stuff about people in Britain (they probably exist in other places as well) who dress up in all sorts of ways and pretend they are an animal, or whatever.  It is not only weird, it is delusional, and you don't have to be a doctor to come to this conclusion.  Sorry. 

Sure it's delusional...and sure they may have mental problems...not arguing that at all. But I've also worked with a lot if people who were mentally challenged, and seen many cases where many look on them in scorn, but in reality they really do love each other, and they're expressing it the only way they know how. And in the case of dressing up like a dog...we don't know what kind of help they're getting or if it even can be helped...is it odd? Yes. Do they have mental illness? Sure. But it's not our place to judge whether they actually love each other, is all I'm saying....and in the long run its really not hurting anyone to prance around in a dog suit.

Guest shiloh357
9 hours ago, The_Patriot2017 said:

But it's not our place to judge whether they actually love each other, is all I'm saying....and in the long run its really not hurting anyone to prance around in a dog suit.

Yes, it is hurting someone.   It is hurting the person we simply allow to live in that mentally ill state.  We hurt them by simply writing off what they do when they really do need help, even they don't realize it. He isn't just prancing around.  He seriously thinks he is a dog.   That is screaming for help, not moral indifference.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  28
  • Topic Count:  338
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  15,696
  • Content Per Day:  2.46
  • Days Won:  39
  • Birthday:  02/27/1985

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Yes, it is hurting someone.   It is hurting the person we simply allow to live in that mentally ill state.  We hurt them by simply writing off what they do when they really do need help, even they don't realize it. He isn't just prancing around.  He seriously thinks he is a dog.   That is screaming for help, not moral indifference.

again, you have absolutly no idea what kind of treatment they are or are not getting. you don't even know if its something that can be solved. Neither do I, which is why Im not going to rush into judgement about them.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06
  • Days Won:  0

Can you imagine the number of jokes already born of this story? Something along the lines of batteries, software, hardware, and mico-chips, and charging power sockets?  

:laugh: It's a whole new evolution for PMS. Plugged My Sweety in. 

Edited by lemurchampagne

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  53
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  4,064
  • Content Per Day:  1.36
  • Days Won:  8

On 4/27/2017 at 11:48 AM, Davida said:

I think it is also mocking of the whole sacred union that marriage was created to be & it's CREATOR.

I agree. But what do you expect from a world run by the adversary?

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 4/27/2017 at 11:48 AM, Davida said:

I think it is also mocking of the whole sacred union that marriage was created to be & it's CREATOR.

This union took place in China,  in Hangzhou . Would China recognize marriage as ordained by God? 

Marriage in America is mocked when SCOTUS permitted SSM. Now polygamous couples are pursuing their right to equality under the same amendment that was used to launch SSM into the status of law of the land, the 14th amendment. 

Though I don't think America has fallen so far as to let an objectophile obtain a wedding license yet. 

• Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  315
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  3,491
  • Content Per Day:  1.26
  • Days Won:  3

On 27 April 2017 at 8:40 PM, SisterActs2 said:

Hi HisFirst

Sorry, sis.  Not telling.  

Well it's not John McEnroe - he married Tatum O'Neill.

• 2 weeks later...

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  165
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  3,997
  • Content Per Day:  1.57
  • Days Won:  15

This could be the beginning of the extinction of the human race. Pleasure eclipsing procreation is leading toa dangerous   future. Already in Japan, native Japanese are dwindling and soon there will be no more Japanese because the younger generations do not want to marry and procreate. Robots aren't only stealing jobs, they will soon be pleasure bots. Ugh. 

Trivia: according to the Animatrix, prequel to the Matrix films, mankind replaced itself with robots in work force and used pleasure robots. Eventually the machines revolted, leading to a war that ended in a treaty where humans sold their bodies as batteries andthe  machines made a digital world called the Matrix.  

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  227
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/18/1960

On 4/5/2017 at 11:13 PM, The_Patriot2017 said:

Hey if he wants s robot...let him. I can think of a lot worse things then that, at least this way if things go sour he's not going to have to worry about child support lol

Or alimony.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  227
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Birthday:  03/18/1960

On 4/5/2017 at 9:16 PM, ayin jade said:

A match made in technology. Weird and downright creepy.

http://www.abc15.com/news/national/chinese-ai-engineer-marries-robot-he-built-himself

That's very disturbing. The guy is obviously delusional.