IGNORED

Harvard students say President Trump is more dangerous than ISIS

MorningGlory

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Out of the Shadows said:

I do not see it as slander as I feel it is true.

Because it is Trump that it's being said about.  Slander magically becomes "truth" when Trump is the target.

ISIS is not a danger to me, it just is not.  ISIS does not impact my life for good or bad in any way at all.  

They are a danger to all us, as they are in this country and in all 50 states.

The president on the other hand has the power to do so.  

True it is a loaded question, but that does not change the reality of the situation.

The question isn't the problem.  It is the response and the response is a lie, pure and simple and is based on blind hate, not facts, not reality.  It's okay to lie, as long as the one being lied about it Trump.  Even on a "Christian" messageboard.

• Group:  Royal Member *
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  91
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  10,596
  • Content Per Day:  3.73
  • Days Won:  25

4 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Because it is Trump that it's being said about.  Slander magically becomes "truth" when Trump is the target.

Well, considering i feel that Obama was a much bigger danger to the American people than ISIS, it really has nothing to do with it being Trump at all.  I also imagine that if this question had been asked about Obama that you would have not had any issue with it. 

They are a danger to all us, as they are in this country and in all 50 states.

Please explain how they are a danger.  Just saying so does not make it so.

The question isn't the problem.  It is the response and the response is a lie, pure and simple and is based on blind hate, not facts, not reality.  It's okay to lie, as long as the one being lied about it Trump.  Even on a "Christian" messageboard.

It is not a lie, it is reality.  Trump (or any president) can do exponentially more damage to the country than any outside group, especially one as damaged as ISIS has become.   The president has the ability to impact the country for generations to come, his actions can have an impact that last for the lifetime of our children and grandchildren.  

• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  24
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  352
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

I got banned from a thread for alluding to someone lying.  I'm watching this closely.

10 minutes ago, ruck1b said:

I got banned from a thread for alluding to someone lying.  I'm watching this closely.

You tend to stand on the wrong side of the political aisle, that tends to have a bearing on such things. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

8 hours ago, HisFirst said:

Maybe these future US graduates are more dangerous to the US than anything/anybody else...:39:

..they are the future.

You'd expect Harvard students to be more intelligent for the tuition fee's their parents are paying wouldn't you? 

In 2015 Daniel Greenfield rightly identified Obama's treason as the new patriotism. Now, even though Hillary was denied the privilege of continuing that Obama legacy, she and the new liberals are continuing the traitorous betrayal of America. These Harvard students of our future are the foolish soldiers walking a deadly path with no honor nor merit achieved in their steps.  They and the new radical left are a threat to our future as a people and as a nation. 

7 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

You'd expect Harvard students to be more intelligent for the tuition fee's their parents are paying wouldn't you? 

In 2015 Daniel Greenfield rightly identified Obama's treason as the new patriotism. Now, even though Hillary was denied the privilege of continuing that Obama legacy, she and the new liberals are continuing the traitorous betrayal of America. These Harvard students of our future are the foolish soldiers walking a deadly path with no honor nor merit achieved in their steps.  They and the new radical left are a threat to our future as a people and as a nation. 

Could you be so kind as to explain the danger to America that ISIS poses? 

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Well, considering i feel that Obama was a much bigger danger to the American people than ISIS, it really has nothing to do with it being Trump at all.  I also imagine that if this question had been asked about Obama that you would have not had any issue with it.

Actually, this has everything to do with Trump, according to the OP.   This is not how you feel or how anyone feels about Obama.  

Yes, Obama was at least as dangerous for this nation as ISIS is, but given that he sympathized with groups like the Muslim brotherhood, didn't really like the US  and went golfing while Americans were be slaughtered by ISIS and really had no desire to stop ISIS, yeah, he was at least as bad as ISIS.

Please explain how they are a danger.  Just saying so does not make it so.

They are a terrorist organization that kills people.

It is not a lie, it is reality.

It's not a lie to anyone in the media who hates Trump.  The only people on TV, or Internet videos, or news broadcasts saying that kind of thing, are haters of Trump. So how can someone agree with hateful statements like that about Trump, but claim not to hate Trump? 

Trump (or any president) can do exponentially more damage to the country than any outside group, especially one as damaged as ISIS has become.   The president has the ability to impact the country for generations to come, his actions can have an impact that last for the lifetime of our children and grandchildren.  

That may be true, but that still does not justify slandering Trump as being worse or more dangerous than ISIS. 

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

13 minutes ago, Out of the Shadows said:

Could you be so kind as to explain the danger to America that ISIS poses? 

No. 

1 hour ago, Danger Noodle said:

No. 

That is what I assumed the answer would be.  It is very common on this forum to make claims without backing them up, in fact it seems to be the norm. 

1 hour ago, shiloh357 said:

Actually, this has everything to do with Trump, according to the OP.   This is not how you feel or how anyone feels about Obama.  

Yes, Obama was at least as dangerous for this nation as ISIS is, but given that he sympathized with groups like the Muslim brotherhood, didn't really like the US  and went golfing while Americans were be slaughtered by ISIS and really had no desire to stop ISIS, yeah, he was at least as bad as ISIS.

They are a terrorist organization that kills people.

It's not a lie to anyone in the media who hates Trump.  The only people on TV, or Internet videos, or news broadcasts saying that kind of thing, are haters of Trump. So how can someone agree with hateful statements like that about Trump, but claim not to hate Trump? 

That may be true, but that still does not justify slandering Trump as being worse or more dangerous than ISIS. 

If it is not slanderous to say Obama was as dangerous as ISIS then it cannot be to say so about Trump since both are based upon opinions and not cold, hard facts.