My way

• Group:  Newbie
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1
  • Content Per Day:  0.00
  • Days Won:  0

Good evening our spiritual teachers, I am a children of pastor to be frank I have some bad habits like smoking but they don't know. But some time he told me to take care of church by giving a message. I know that the habit is Sinn.I know, I will take some time to leave this habits.  Then what can I do right now. I 'll follow your guidelines. Please give me answer as early as possible. Thank you

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Blessings Chinna....

Welcome to Worthy.....THe Worthy Welcome is the place welcome to meet,greet & welcome new members...we look forward to talking with you about becoming a New Creature in Christ Jesus,FREE indeed ...in a discussion Forum(Need Advice Forum-Inner Court)  I will send you some helpful posting info:thumbsup:

With love-in Christ,Kwik

• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  155
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,464
  • Content Per Day:  1.02
  • Days Won:  57
  • Birthday:  12/12/1952

On 4/6/2017 at 7:23 AM, Chinna said:

Good evening our spiritual teachers, I am a children of pastor to be frank I have some bad habits like smoking but they don't know. But some time he told me to take care of church by giving a message. I know that the habit is Sinn.I know, I will take some time to leave this habits.  Then what can I do right now. I 'll follow your guidelines. Please give me answer as early as possible. Thank you

Welcome to Worthy Chinna!

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,136
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

Matthew 6:33King James Version (KJV)

33 But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.

That is my advice.......

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,772
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

When I became a believer I used to smoke as well.  But as I studied how Jesus dealt with temptation he quoted scripture.  So whenever I had an urge to smoke, I would quote after I memorized Romans 12:1-2:

Romans 12:1-3  I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.   And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.