Wayne222

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  471
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,542
  • Content Per Day:  2.30
  • Days Won:  9

I seen a video of Dearborn Michigan where the city is completely Islamic. The stores signs are not english but Arabic. Women are cover up in Islamic dress. It looks like a Middle Eastern town. To me this is Satan's plan to set up a kingdom for the coming antichrist. Nothing happens without a reason. Why are all the Muslims spreading out to western countries ? It is to set up the world for the lawless one the antichrist the man of sin who will sit in the temple of God showing off that he is god. It's going to take maybe five to ten years it seems to have the Muslims populate the western world. The EU wants this. I mean that's more then crazy but it shows how much Satan has filled there minds. We are getting much closer to the end.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

44 minutes ago, Wayne222 said:

I seen a video of Dearborn Michigan where the city is completely Islamic. The stores signs are not english but Arabic. Women are cover up in Islamic dress. It looks like a Middle Eastern town. To me this is Satan's plan to set up a kingdom for the coming antichrist. Nothing happens without a reason. Why are all the Muslims spreading out to western countries ? It is to set up the world for the lawless one the antichrist the man of sin who will sit in the temple of God showing off that he is god. It's going to take maybe five to ten years it seems to have the Muslims populate the western world. The EU wants this. I mean that's more then crazy but it shows how much Satan has filled there minds. We are getting much closer to the end.

And the police defer to Sharia rules there too and will oppose, threaten, or arrest Christians who march or seek to proselytize there.  Women who are not clad in traditional Islamic dress according to Sharia law , the infidel type as they're called, are harassed and threatened openly by the men and women of Islam in Dearborn. 

The mistake in my view was to let Islam get that foothold in an American city. That's how they work. Think of the Borg . They don't assimilate. They occupy and take over. 
A friend sent me a news article that in the first U.S state yesterday during session in the legislature an invited Muslim guest proceeded to give the morning session prayer. Which is tradition as we know in the U.S legislature state wide and in D.C. He recited from the Qur'an a verse that referred to Allah as the only one true god. He was shut down really quickly. Which makes my heart glad of it. 

I guess he figured a small state would have frightened people in the legislative hall who wouldn't dare object. Boy was he wrong on that one. Thank God. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  385
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  7,692
  • Content Per Day:  1.94
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Wayne222 said:

If you don't like religious freedom in American feel free to move some place else. That is all I am going to say about such a bigoted post and I do not care who gets mad about it. 

57 minutes ago, Yowm said:

Kick out the Bible and something else will fill it.

The Bible hasn't been kicked out. I have one sitting next to me here. 

• Thumbs Up 1

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, LadyKay said:

If you don't like religious freedom in American feel free to move some place else. That is all I am going to say about such a bigoted post and I do not care who gets mad about it. 

Actually, there is no religious freedom in Dearborn, that's the point he is making.  It is completely Islamic and is being governed by Sharia law, not by our constitution.

Just now, shiloh357 said:

Actually, there is no religious freedom in Dearborn, that's the point he is making.  It is completely Islamic and is being governed by Sharia law, not by our constitution.

Dearborn is in Michigan( the state I use to live in) and is therefor in the United States. There for it has religious freedom! People who say other wise only want religious freedom for their religion and no one else's. 

Guest shiloh357
2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

Dearborn is in Michigan( the state I use to live in) and is therefor in the United States. There for it has religious freedom! People who say other wise only want religious freedom for their religion and no one else's. 

You don't understand Dearborn is run by Islamic law even though it is in the US.  It is not governed by US law, but by Sharia, and there is no religious freedom in Sharia.   Even the police have to enforce Sharia law.    So no, there is no religious freedom there in Dearborn as it is a Muslim town, at this time. 

21 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

I don't think you understand you've just demonstrated an incapacity to respect religious freedom. 

Enough. I said I peace I will go now. 

Edited by LadyKay

2 minutes ago, LadyKay said:

No I don't think you understand. 

I understand perfectly. 

I would suggest you refrain from ad hominem attacks in furtherance of your position as it is against the terms of service here. This is a Christian community. We are able to share our views without calling people ugly names thinking we're making our point.