• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

5 minutes ago, just_abc said:

I am not American but if I am not mistaken there are many Arab Christians in the USA?  I am wondering if some of those stores might be owned by Arab Christians?

Sorry just wondering.  Thanks.

No not at all. They are Islamic . But that is OK if you have English too. My feeling is they don't want to part of our culture but want to take over. 

• Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

7 minutes ago, Cobalt1959 said:

A clear accusation was made.  That someone attacked someone else.  That accusation was false.  It needs to be dealt with.

A couple of people have tried to spin the original statement into something that it is not.  No specific person was addressed in this statement nor were they attacked.  But because a certain political agenda is not being agreed with, this person is being singled out and attacked because she is not agreeing with them.

There is a simple term for this kind of behavior.  It is called "bullying."

I disagree with you. I did not think there was bullying. People got offended. My post was taken in the wrong light. The other person did not like the response I gotten. But I don't think there was bullying.  You came on pretty strong. You did not respond according to what the Bible teaches us how to approach someone we disagree with. The first thing is to know what the will of the Lord is. Only he counts in this. We aim to please him only. Not anyone else. I still hold to my post. The Muslims and not all Muslims but most  are setting the stage for the anti christ. He will have a kingdom to rule. I think it will be Islam. If that makes me a bigot then oh well. 

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  275
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  5,208
  • Content Per Day:  1.00
  • Days Won:  0

10 hours ago, LadyKay said:

If you don't like religious freedom in American feel free to move some place else. That is all I am going to say about such a bigoted post and I do not care who gets mad about it. 

Ladykay has been banned from the thread and will be issued a warning point for the above comment.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  55
  • Topic Count:  109
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  9,272
  • Content Per Day:  1.50
  • Days Won:  4
  • Birthday:  06/12/1974

11 hours ago, LadyKay said:

If you don't like religious freedom in American feel free to move some place else. That is all I am going to say about such a bigoted post and I do not care who gets mad about it. 

Why would you reply to  a post like this??

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22

Those that have visited Dearborn know what it is like there. I went just to experience the different atmosphere in that I clad myself differently both times. And as a woman I can tell you that the energy that surrounded me walking through Dearborn and among the men that primarily dominated the streets and shops at those times was palpable.

People who speak of what Dearborn is but have clearly never been do not actually make their case when arguing against what happens under Sharia dominance in Dearborn .

I have and as a point of note, there does not have to be an official law on the books turning Dearborn to Sharia law. The Muslim majority that populates Dearborn and hold to Sharia law make it Sharia dominant. That's a fact. Those that argue for the sake of arguing otherwise are uninformed at best. Argumentative spirited at worse. And false when they claim they've been to Dearborn and claim there is no such thing as Muslim dominance and Sharia protocols apparent. Please, don't do that. It isn't fair to the integrity of this thread proceeding in truth and openness in this Christian community. 

In fact hoping to shut people down who speak of the behaviors in Dearborn and the intolerance within Islam's tenets is exactly how Sharia proceeds toward people who do the same thing face to face with Muslims.

That's just fact. I've been in Dearborn. And I can say that from an informed perspective. So too have others and for years have witnessed that fact of Sharia dominance too. In fact it cost those who would think to take over an American city and impose Sharia against Christians $100,000.00 in an award from a lawsuit for the abuses suffered under Sharia. And the neglect and illegal activity suffered under corrupt intimidated cowardly police. Who defer to Sharia and against non-Muslims. Particularly Christians. Because it is against Sharia law to proselytize any other religion, Christianity included as we can guess, to Muslims. 

Dearborn Free Press  Dearborn Officials Face Federal Court Lawsuit

FEBRUARY 25, 2011 BY Johnathan Light

Richard Thompson, TMLC President and Chief Counsel, commented, “Muslims dominate the political and law enforcement process in Dearborn. It seems that police were more interested in placating the Mayor and Muslims than obeying our Constitution. Sharia law makes it a crime to preach the Gospel to Muslims. This is a classic example of stealth Jihad being waged right here in America. And it should be a wake-up call for all patriotic Americans.” 

Dearborn Free Press Dearborn Must Pay $103,401 Legal Fees in Free Speech Case

DETROIT, Michigan – On Friday, January 27th,  U.S. Magistrate Judge  R. Steven Whalen recommended that Robert J. Muise, the attorney for Christian Pastor George Saieg, be awarded $103,401 in fees and costs for successfully challenging the City of Dearborn’s restriction on the Christian’s right to freedom of speech at the 2009 Arab Festival held in the City.

Let's proceed in this thread from a place of Christian charity and respect.  

As an FYI also, this You Tube page link for the keywords Muslims dearborn Michigan Christians  ,will give those who choose to view the materials an idea of the temperature in Dearborn.

Guest shiloh357

Islam is a brutal, bloodthirsty, death cult that is really a hybrid of a deadly ideology and a despotic governmental structure.  There is no separation of religion and state, like we are used to in the west.  And that is something that many in the west cannot process.  We have been conditioned to see religion and government separately, and that is how we see Islam and Islamic countries, which is why we have foolhardy plans to install democracy in Islamic countries.   Our own government does not understand Islamic culture or the mentality that drives them.  

And in the case of Dearborn, it might as well be a Muslim country within the US, for all practical purposes. 

54 minutes ago, shiloh357 said:

Islam is a brutal, bloodthirsty, death cult that is really a hybrid of a deadly ideology and a despotic governmental structure.  There is no separation of religion and state, like we are used to in the west.  And that is something that many in the west cannot process.  We have been conditioned to see religion and government separately, and that is how we see Islam and Islamic countries, which is why we have foolhardy plans to install democracy in Islamic countries.   Our own government does not understand Islamic culture or the mentality that drives them.  

And in the case of Dearborn, it might as well be a Muslim country within the US, for all practical purposes. 

I believe part of the issue with American's lack of understanding of Islam is that we're a culture that of late, say the last couple of decades but with greater emphasis in the last decade with the push of the homosexual radicalist agenda, been led to accept the doctrine of tolerance. 

What isn't considered is that the dictate to arrive at a place of tolerance is afforded that which is otherwise not tolerable.  

Islam teaches Jesus did not die on the cross. Allah sent a double to take his place instead. Jesus was not Allah's , god's , son because Allah has no son. And Jesus, who is known as Isa in Islam, did not arise from the dead because he never did die on the cross. He didn't die for the sins of the world. And he did not redeem the world of its sins. And there is no confession of sin and rebirth in faith through the grace of Allah in Islam. 

Islam is political. Not spiritual. Allah is not omni-benevolent. He is a war god.  Christians in America should consider what is happening to Christians in the middle east. Were it up to Islam they would be us. That's why the refugee program is an Islamist invasion vehicle. And suicide for a free people.

9 hours ago, just_abc said:

I am not American but if I am not mistaken there are many Arab Christians in the USA?  I am wondering if some of those stores might be owned by Arab Christians?

Sorry just wondering.  Thanks.

Arab Christian's in Dearborn you mean?

• Followers:  96
  • Topic Count:  307
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  18,134
  • Content Per Day:  4.63
  • Days Won:  327

I agree & this is the problem with so many Americans & why they do not understand that even though they are all for "religious freedom" that is not the Islamic AGENDA,if given an inch ,they will take a mile & it has nothing to do with religion and all to do with government.......actually it runs much deeper than that,it is really about principalities,powers, rulers of the darkness of this world and spiritual wickedness in high places.