• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

"AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!" 

"The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!"

-Trump when Obama was President

Source? 

When did Assad gas children and other innocents during Obama's terms? Source for that also please. 

19 hours ago, Cletus said:

THey said the target was hit.  they didnt say it was destroyed and no longer usable.  reduced to rubble.  that kinda stuff is news.  The taxpayers need to know someone didnt just waste millions of dollars by dropping missiles without achieving the desired effect. 

Do you know anything about the range and impact capacity in 1 Tomahawk? A U.S. Navy destroyer sent 59 Tomahawks for a simultaneous launch impact effect. Not only is the base gone but the area around the base, that which one would have to travel to get to the base, is obliterated. 

19 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Yes MG, I wonder how Obama would have handled this? Golfing?

A strongly worded letter? Salutation to read, As-Salaam-Alaikum...

20 hours ago, Yowm said:

and?? I was addressing the issue of Trump's possibility of working  off his emotions.

Donald Trump is a successful business man who's garnered his fortune working the in's and out's of NYC politics and unions. His detractors in media reports on this issue seem to now want him to look to be a loose cannon who because of his concern about the children being gassed by Assad is now a tyrant with a pen and a phone. Who's fired up, raving mad, and not thinking before he sends Tom's into Syria. 

What would Obama have done? Well, what did he do when Assad was still in power and just as much a danger then as he is now? Think red line. That's it. Just think red line. Because Obama didn't do much else but think it, talk it up, and back away. 

What would Hillary have done? Oh, well, after her raving fit after word came that same night she lost the election? Emotion would be a huge issue. But not because she's a woman. But because she's Hillary. That's why because she's Hillary it took her days to concede the election . While during the campaign she and her drones parroted the question over and over , "Why hasn't Donald Trump said publicly that he'll conceded the election when he loses?"  

Therefore, the question concerning this gassing by Assad and what would Hillary have done is answered by history. If it was personal she'd have destroyed a suite. But being it was Syria's innocent babies, children, and adults , the history of American casualties in Benghazi when she was entrusted with their safety as secretary of state answers for her. 

Meanwhile, Donald Trump sent 59 Tomahawk missiles to the base that sent the strikers that dropped the gas on innocents in Syria. Giving Russia 30 minutes to get their people out of the strike zone. That's what a President does. After consulting with advisors and mapping the best possible strategy. 
Remembering that Syrian refugees are being sent to western nations, and ensconced in their number are enemies of liberty. Something he is also aware of. 

If Trump was what his detractors hope to impart to those who listen, he would have blasted the base and Assad's palace thirty minutes after he heard about the children of particular concern to him dying of toxic gas. And he would have seen the pictures of those precious bodies too. A sight no one in this forum should ever hope to see. 

Trump isn't a Muslim. He isn't a coward. And he doesn't hate America. 

MY GOD! That is refreshing. 

33.jpg

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16

22 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

To say the Middle East has been a powder keg since WWII would be a understatement.  And the latest pictures of chemicals being used has sickened everyone. 

The question is - is the president acting on emotion, or is he acting in the best interests of the US? Honestly - I have concerns.

Much of Mr. Trump's support came from people like myself who are tired of interventionism.  We intervened in Iraq, and one result was ISIS and a stronger IRAN.  We butted into Libya, and the result is chaos and Benghazi.  We butted into Egypt and the result was the Islamic Brotherhood.

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are supportive of this.  That raises many, many red flags to me.

Blessings,

-Ed

You are right....I think the President caved to the hysterical rants of McCain....He will lose a lot of support now and rightfully so.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

22 hours ago, Tea Ess said:

"AGAIN, TO OUR VERY FOOLISH LEADER, DO NOT ATTACK SYRIA - IF YOU DO MANY VERY BAD THINGS WILL HAPPEN & FROM THAT FIGHT THE U.S. GETS NOTHING!" 

"The President must get Congressional approval before attacking Syria-big mistake if he does not!"

-Trump when Obama was President

That was four years ago.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  1,022
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  39,193
  • Content Per Day:  6.14
  • Days Won:  78

1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

You are right....I think the President caved to the hysterical rants of McCain....He will lose a lot of support now and rightfully so.

I don't the the POTUS caves to anyone.

23 hours ago, SavedByGrace1981 said:

To say the Middle East has been a powder keg since WWII would be a understatement.  And the latest pictures of chemicals being used has sickened everyone. 

The question is - is the president acting on emotion, or is he acting in the best interests of the US? Honestly - I have concerns.

Much of Mr. Trump's support came from people like myself who are tired of interventionism.  We intervened in Iraq, and one result was ISIS and a stronger IRAN.  We butted into Libya, and the result is chaos and Benghazi.  We butted into Egypt and the result was the Islamic Brotherhood.

John McCain and Lindsey Graham are supportive of this.  That raises many, many red flags to me.

Blessings,

-Ed

I think if we have time to speak on this matter from our outsider perspective,  this American Thinker article is worth the short time it may take to give us insight onto why all this is happening. Even Assad's gassing the poor people of Khan Sheikhoun. 

April 6, 2017 Why Did Assad Use Nerve Gas?

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  312
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Birthday:  09/05/1998

4 hours ago, MorningGlory said:

That was four years ago.

That's not so long ago, especially when it comes to two very similar circumstances. I think it's mostly just a continuation of his hypocrisy and narcissistic tendencies. He's doing the same things he whined about when Obama was President.