Sign in to follow this  
HisFirst

PukPuk (crocodile) Kebabs

13 hours ago, HisFirst said:

I've never had rattlesnake!

I have

10 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

You are all sick puppies!  I am a vegetarian (you are probably laughing; I know, I will not look here again) - yuk. Even though, Shiloh, I am trying to find that photo of the black chicken to show hubby and I can't find it.  I have to admit laughing out loud at that one!

here it is. I feel sorry for that poor chicken. It has lost it's dignity,lol

17626639_10211010457130017_709557668342305924_n.jpg.0c160b56b505c679204a5f532050ceca.jpg

Thank you, Worthy.  Had a great lol all over again.  I haven't got fb, so would not get so distracted! (Except on Worthy, of course.)

Just now, SisterActs2 said:

Thank you, Worthy.  Had a great lol all over again.  I haven't got fb, so would not get so distracted! (Except on Worthy, of course.)

Your welcome,Sis

I hear ya,You can get pretty distracted if your on worthy.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, SisterActs2 said:

My husband (who is known for his dad jokes (embarrassing)) said "It all tastes fowl to me".

LOL you guys.  You are, actually, all amazing.  I lol'd at your spaghetti joke His First!  I don't actually judge people for eating meat.

I like a good vegan sandwich now and again. 

But only if its' made from real vegans. 

Oh, Shiloh.......very droll, lol.  I have changed my mind.  I will be coming back here a lotI need a few good laughs.  I can't watch ordinary comedians anymore.  They really are foul.  Keep up the good work.

On 4/11/2017 at 6:21 AM, shiloh357 said:

I had some chicken the other day.  Tastes like rattlesnake.

That's what my dad always claimed.  Should I try it, I would rather buy it already skinned and beheaded.  I prefer non venomous snakes.  Have you ever tried bull snakes (gopher snakes)?

Guest shiloh357
Just now, Willa said:

That's what my dad always claimed.  Should I try it, I would rather buy it already skinned and beheaded.  I prefer non venomous snakes.  Have you ever tried bull snakes (gopher snakes)?

Nope.  Have no desire to.  LOL

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Nope.  Have no desire to.  LOL

Lol, don't believe you, you probs had it for breakfast!

Sign in to follow this