HisFirst

PukPuk (crocodile) Kebabs

45 posts in this topic

Just now, Willa said:

That's what my dad always claimed.  Should I try it, I would rather buy it already skinned and beheaded.  I prefer non venomous snakes.  Have you ever tried bull snakes (gopher snakes)?

Nope.  Have no desire to.  LOL

13 hours ago, shiloh357 said:

Nope.  Have no desire to.  LOL

Lol, don't believe you, you probs had it for breakfast!

1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

Lol, don't believe you, you probs had it for breakfast!

Okay, well maybe on a bagel with egg, cheese, and Louisiana hot sauce.

Wow!  You guys are so adventurous.  We get snakes around where I live and all I can do is try to avoid them.  Some are dugites, red-bellied black, and, the most dangerous of all, the Aussie brown snake.  I don't ever want to come up close and personal with that one.  Prob akin to a cobra or rattlesnake. BTW, dugite is pronounced DU-GITE, not doo-gite or dug-out like some misguided US citizens (aka doomsday preppers).  It's off to church now to celebrate Resurrection Sunday, praise His Holy Name.

4 minutes ago, SisterActs2 said:

Wow!  You guys are so adventurous.  We get snakes around where I live and all I can do is try to avoid them.  Some are dugites, red-bellied black, and, the most dangerous of all, the Aussie brown snake.  I don't ever want to come up close and personal with that one.  Prob akin to a cobra or rattlesnake. BTW, dugite is pronounced DU-GITE, not doo-gite or dug-out like some misguided US citizens (aka doomsday preppers).  It's off to church now to celebrate Resurrection Sunday, praise His Holy Name.

He is risen SA2!! Praise God!

"dug - out" :24: