Sign in to follow this  
HisFirst

PukPuk (crocodile) Kebabs

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, HisFirst said:

Lol, don't believe you, you probs had it for breakfast!

Okay, well maybe on a bagel with egg, cheese, and Louisiana hot sauce.

Wow!  You guys are so adventurous.  We get snakes around where I live and all I can do is try to avoid them.  Some are dugites, red-bellied black, and, the most dangerous of all, the Aussie brown snake.  I don't ever want to come up close and personal with that one.  Prob akin to a cobra or rattlesnake. BTW, dugite is pronounced DU-GITE, not doo-gite or dug-out like some misguided US citizens (aka doomsday preppers).  It's off to church now to celebrate Resurrection Sunday, praise His Holy Name.

4 minutes ago, SisterActs2 said:

Wow!  You guys are so adventurous.  We get snakes around where I live and all I can do is try to avoid them.  Some are dugites, red-bellied black, and, the most dangerous of all, the Aussie brown snake.  I don't ever want to come up close and personal with that one.  Prob akin to a cobra or rattlesnake. BTW, dugite is pronounced DU-GITE, not doo-gite or dug-out like some misguided US citizens (aka doomsday preppers).  It's off to church now to celebrate Resurrection Sunday, praise His Holy Name.

He is risen SA2!! Praise God!

"dug - out" :24:

I had some chicken the other day.  Tastes like rattlesnake.                               Shiloh

Love that reply,my favorite for the day .....well,I agree with Shiloh,if I can eat chicken then why would I want to try anything that tastes like chicken....Besides,if someone says that to me I am definitely not going to try it,I am not adventurous at all when it comes to food.....I had an Aunt I really didn't trust because she would make something look exactly like something familiar & then say"Guess what that was"     I never ate a thing at her house,"No thanks,not hungry!"   

Anyone ever try pasta lucertola?

Sounds really exotic, Kwik ... I don't believe I've ever had that before... 

Hmmm......probably nobody's ever tasted it.....

On 29 April 2017 at 3:04 AM, kwikphilly said:

Anyone ever try pasta lucertola?

Is that Lizard Pasta Kwik?

On 4/13/2017 at 7:24 PM, worthy said:

I have

Did you fry them yourself?

7 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Did you fry them yourself?

I have.

Sign in to follow this