• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

1 minute ago, heretoeternity said:

This is nothing about 'hatred" today the US...i love the country....but does that mean one has to agree with everything the government does?   You seem to think so....i believe that people have the right under the constituion to have freedom of thought and expression of thoughts.....would you not agree?

As far as it is the truth, yes.  I find it hard to believe that you love the US as you have always placed blame for all that is going wrong in the world on the US and the west, all from a comfortable place you seem to live in.  Do you live in the US?

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Just now, OneLight said:

As far as it is the truth, yes.  I find it hard to believe that you love the US as you have always placed blame for all that is going wrong in the world on the US and the west, all from a comfortable place you seem to live in.  Do you live in the US?

Where I live is of no relevance to the topic at hand...

When one accepts everything their government does, and blindly follows it, and are unable to question government's decisions, then you have a totalitarian state, the same as the ones you are claiming to fight against...it is a slippery slope to blindly follow what government does...I notice Mr Obama was villified, as was Ms Clinton..and I feel, rightfully so...as a fan of Mr Trump I was happy to see him elected, as I felt common sense would prevail, and he would do what he said, "make America great again" and concentrate on the homeland, and cleaning up the mess he inherited...it seems now the "false media" is leading him astray, and he is chasing "boogeymen" all around the planet.  In my view this is not the way to make "America great again", but just carries on the agenda of the previous regimes.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

46 minutes ago, heretoeternity said:

Where I live is of no relevance to the topic at hand...

When one accepts everything their government does, and blindly follows it, and are unable to question government's decisions, then you have a totalitarian state, the same as the ones you are claiming to fight against...it is a slippery slope to blindly follow what government does...I notice Mr Obama was villified, as was Ms Clinton..and I feel, rightfully so...as a fan of Mr Trump I was happy to see him elected, as I felt common sense would prevail, and he would do what he said, "make America great again" and concentrate on the homeland, and cleaning up the mess he inherited...it seems now the "false media" is leading him astray, and he is chasing "boogeymen" all around the planet.  In my view this is not the way to make "America great again", but just carries on the agenda of the previous regimes.

I can assure you that this is not the case in the US.  If you lived here, you would know first hand, which does make where you live important.  I am not asking you to publicize where you live, only asked if you lived in the US.  There are more people in the US rallying against what they see is wrong then any other country I know of.

You see, truth comes out when people expose the lies.  It doesn't matter who you are, lies are usually exposed and that is what "vilifies" people ... their own actions that do not line up with their words.

Boogeyman you say?  Is North Korea, with their promise to destroy the US with nukes not a boogeyman?  How about Iran who swears to Allah that they will destroy Satan (US) and Little Satan (Israel), are they not boogeymen?  Then there is ISIS who wants world domination so they can deploy and enforce Shari'a Law?  Are they also not boogeymen?  Trump is almost a polar opposite of Obama, so there is no following previous regimes.  He is also not a politician, which is what got him elected.

• Group:  Seventh Day Adventist
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  10
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  480
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

Clinton/Bush/Obama doesn't matter they were proven to be marching to the globalist drumbeat...

Mr Trump appears to be different...independent of the globalist agenda, and will to follow through on his promises especially "make America great again" by focussing on the country, instead of around the world and interference in every other country on the planet that does not have a government sympathetic to the globalist agenda....he has a "tough row to hoe" as the events of the last few days would indicate he is under intense pressure to resume the interference policies of the ones before him...we can only pray for him.

Jesus said in Matthew 5 love your enemies, pray for your enemies...Paul said in Romans 12 if you enemy is hungry feed him, if he is thirsty give him drink..and in Romans 12..Paul also said do not repay evil with evil, but evil with good.  1st Peter 3 say the same thing...do not repay evil with evil..

If one is truly a Christian, they should be paying heed to those words, and quit continue advocating war..no one is the winner in these confrontations and a lot of innocent people suffer...these people are God's creation as well as people of the USA and elsewhere..

The USA is a powerful country and can take care of any invaders to it's soil, with it's massive armaments and strike capabilities..no need going thousands of miles away to provoke and inflame already tense situations. Time to step back and see where tense situations which have developed in the past few years can be defused before the horrors of war are experienced. God bless us all...

Guest shiloh357
1 hour ago, heretoeternity said:

Clinton/Bush/Obama doesn't matter they were proven to be marching to the globalist drumbeat...

Mr Trump appears to be different...independent of the globalist agenda, and will to follow through on his promises especially "make America great again" by focussing on the country, instead of around the world and interference in every other country on the planet that does not have a government sympathetic to the globalist agenda....he has a "tough row to hoe" as the events of the last few days would indicate he is under intense pressure to resume the interference policies of the ones before him...we can only pray for him.

Jesus said in Matthew 5 love your enemies, pray for your enemies...Paul said in Romans 12 if you enemy is hungry feed him, if he is thirsty give him drink..and in Romans 12..Paul also said do not repay evil with evil, but evil with good.  1st Peter 3 say the same thing...do not repay evil with evil..

If one is truly a Christian, they should be paying heed to those words, and quit continue advocating war..no one is the winner in these confrontations and a lot of innocent people suffer...these people are God's creation as well as people of the USA and elsewhere..

The USA is a powerful country and can take care of any invaders to it's soil, with it's massive armaments and strike capabilities..no need going thousands of miles away to provoke and inflame already tense situations. Time to step back and see where tense situations which have developed in the past few years can be defused before the horrors of war are experienced. God bless us all...

You're conflating how Christians respond to enemies vs. how the US government is responding to enemies.

N. Korea is a global threat.   And any attack on N Korea will be to neutralize that threat.   We are not going to destroy the nation, or target innocent N Koreans.  We are targeting their nuclear facilities and launch capabilities and we will neutralize their ability to retaliate, as well.

Pacifism is not taught in Scripture and is not Christian.  It is a secular ideal, and it only emboldens evil in the world. 

War is necessarily sometimes and it is the duty of our sovereign government to protect us from the threat that N Korea poses if they gain a nuke given that they have repeatedly made threats against us.   We are acting preemptively to prevent N. Korea from gaining terrible power that they would use in an irresponsible and evil manner.