spiderman1917

No one ever hated their own body

28 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, kwikphilly said:

Spederman.you needn't apologize to me.....I'm pretty insignificant .....you need to make up your mind & choose

You say you are unable to "love A GOD" Who does this & that......which He does nothing to ever harm us besides LOVE US beyond compare.....

You can't love HIM but yet you want to do His Will? That does not make any sense to me....you either LOVE God or you don't love God.....You still refer to God Word as "a book"....you have zero regard for anything anyone here says(your words,not mine),so why ask us?God CAN do Anything but I assure you,I doubt seriously He Will do anything until you get out of His Way.....you cannot have Gods Wisdom & Understanding if you know better than He Does.......Holy Spirit does not operate that way,have you ever heard what the Scriptures Say,...

You are not "asking" or "trusting" God,you are 'testing" Him,imo.....you have to BELIEVE His Word is true before you can Understand it.......

I'm unable to love the God some people preach.  The God I've experienced isn't like that.  I'm able to love the God I have experienced.

Either way, I think the Devil and the Antichrist do God's will.  I say that because the Devil presented himself before God's throne and asked him for permission to kill Jobs family and afflict Job with disease.

Satan was only allowed to do what God gave him permission to do.  He can only tempt us as much as God permits.  God knew what Satan and the Antichrist would do before he ever made them.  The Antichrist is given all the charisma, talent, intelligence, and destiny to lead people astray, steal, kill, destroy, and whatever else he does.  It is His destiny and is also a fulfillment of Scripture and prophecy.  He's just being who God made him to be.

The rebellious Angels were made different than the loyal Angels.  It was part of God's plan. Isaiah 45:7 7 "I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the Lord do all these things."-God

Find a good non-denominational church that has Bibly Studies or get into some Bible Study groups with mature Spirit Filled Christians,you might do well to have help in studying Gods Word since you do not care to listen to anything anyone on "some forum" has to say or "some book"(as you refer to the Word of God.....you say you have no Understanding of the Bible & you are correct,since we are unable to guide you then you should look for someone(credible) that you WILL listen to.....you keep trying to "reason" Gods Word & rely on YOUR own understanding and its all topsy turvey,distorted.....you say you cannot trust "some book" & yet to get YOUR point accross you will pick & choose Scriptures from that vety same "book",,,,,,it doesnt have any rhyme or reason

Here is a good commentary,but I'm sure you will insist that God "did it"

Matthew Henry Commentary
45:5-10 There is no God beside Jehovah. There is nothing done without him. He makes peace, put here for all good; and creates evil, not the evil of sin, but the evil of punishment. He is the Author of all that is true, holy, good, or happy; and evil, error, and misery, came into the world by his permission, through the wilful apostacy of his creatures, but are restrained and overruled to his righteous purpose. This doctrine is applied, for the comfort of those that earnestly longed, yet quietly waited, for the redemption of Israel. The redemption of sinners by the Son of God, and the pouring out the Spirit, to give success to the gospel, are chiefly here intended. We must not expect salvation without righteousness; together the Lord hath created them. Let not oppressors oppose God's designs for his people. Let not the poor oppressed murmur, as if God dealt unkindly with them. Men are but earthen pots; they are broken potsherds, and are very much made so by mutual contentions. To contend with Him is as senseless as for clay to find fault with the potter. Let us turn God's promises into prayers, beseeching him that salvation may abound among us, and let us rest assured that the Judge of all the earth will do right.

God did not create 2 types of angels,they rebelled,obviously they too have free will.......

40 minutes ago, kwikphilly said:

since you do not care to listen to anything anyone on "some forum" has to say

I didn't say that...I said  "just because someone on a forum says something doesn't make it true."  I did not mean or say that I don't care what people have to say. but simply that I don't know what's true.

Spiderman.....thats why we look to Gods Word & "reason together" with other Believers,always praying for Discernment.....if what "I' or anyone else says is contrary to God Word then it is not TRuth.....if what I say is in line with the Word of God(in context!!!!) & then you get confirmation from 2 or 3,,,,,,there may be some Truth there,huh?

You have one after thev other after the other telling you the same things(in one accord) over & over and providing (Scripture)and explaining Gods Word and yet you say....No,I am confused...Confusion is not of God

1 Corinthians 14:33King James Version (KJV)

33 For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.

I've suggested before...instead of pulling up this Scripture & that Scripture here,there & everywhere,beginning the same old Threads(Topics)...why not FOCUS on the Gospels ....John,Matthew,Mark,Luke.....one at a time and try to learn WHO you are in Christ.....or,Who you can be when you let go & let God

On 4/16/2017 at 4:19 PM, spiderman1917 said:

I'm unable to love the God some people preach.  The God I've experienced isn't like that.  I'm able to love the God I have experienced.

And what god is that? Because you seem to like some scriptures and dislike some scriptures. And some scriptures fit in your thinking yet others do not fit in your thinking, what god are you creating in your mind?

You either accept all of God (all that he is), or none of God.

3 hours ago, Giller said:

And what god is that? Because you seem to like some scriptures and dislike some scriptures. And some scriptures fit in your thinking yet others do not fit in your thinking, what god are you creating in your mind?

The God who killed babies and killed someone for offenses as small as steadying the Ark isn't the charitable, meek, humble, forgiving, and loving God I've experienced.  If my heart and gut and conscience tells me something is wrong or right, I listen.

41 minutes ago, spiderman1917 said:

The God who killed babies and killed someone for offenses as small as steadying the Ark isn't the charitable, meek, humble, forgiving, and loving God I've experienced.  If my heart and gut and conscience tells me something is wrong or right, I listen.

Jesus loves the little children and He loves you and is waiting for you to come to Him as you are without questioning Him, there will be enough time in eternity to ask questions but for now we believe by faith ..amen brother Spiderman?

Jesus Blesses the Children
13Then the little children were brought to Jesus for Him to place His hands on them and pray for them, and the disciples rebuked those who brought them. 14ButJesus said, “Let the little children come to Me, and do not hinder them! For the kingdom of heaven” belongs to such as these. 15And after He had placed His hands on them, He went on from there.…

Matthew 19:14