• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  11
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  311
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

No spock, this thread is an open assault on Christian brothers in denying their faith.  The title states lets not assume they are Christians....I was actually addressing the author.

Of course it is. As it is intended by what we have come to learn is an agent of Satan itself. The sponsor of pulpit & pen doesn't speak as a pastor with a pastors heart infused with the glory and love of God. But as a demon that assails people to the point of them murdering themselves to escape his evil.

And now that evil has decided to assault as a co-sponsor with the terrorists that are ISIS the faith of those who were murdered on Palm Sunday by ISIS. Doctrine doesn't have a pulse. People do. People were blown apart in church! IN CHURCH! On Palm Sunday! Because they were Orthodox Christians.

And the Demon heirs right behind them publish an article lying about compassion that should be shown for those lost lives, when it says DON'T think they were Christians!

What is that? Cry for people ISIS destroyed because they were Christians! But don't dare think they died as Christians!

How does a devil know what a Christian is?

1 hour ago, Davida said:

How some love to take their accusations to the enth degree.

Truth hurts.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

It is speaking of faulty doctrine , it is not a personal attack, but the reactiveness by some seems to be quite personal. We need to be able to discuss these issues as the Body of Christ without people flipping out & getting all melodramatic.

Of course that's false. Every actual Christian here should be offended by the bigoted doctrine of Demons that attempt to slander the earliest church as not Christian because they are not Protestant.

Melodramatic is what operates for the purpose of evil and spreading evil that is the author of the OP article and his work.

Christians here don't stand idle and let it happen and they speak up against it. I'd imagine those in favor of slander and defamation of millions of Christians would say of Jesus when he overturned the money changers tables due to their betrayal of God's house that Jesus was melodramatic and reactive. Flipping out by flipping tables.

While what is an example of melodramatic is that which thinks in the blackness of its evil it can write an article insulting the first church of Jesus Christ. What is fallen is that that demonic agenda is fostered, pursued, and defended as righteous.

1 hour ago, inchrist said:

I dont stand for attacks on Christian followers. 

This thread is completely insensitive.

This thread is meant to be insensitive.

Do the sisters and brothers in Christ here notice something? The thread that is in Christian news asking for prayers for the loss of these over 40 Christian Orthodox Coptic brothers and sisters who died on Palm Sunday, think of the immensity of this attack and its meaning on that special day for Christians, has hardly any responses at all.
But this thread that assaults the more than 40 dead Coptic Orthodox Christian sisters and brothers is arrived at 12 pages of condemnation of them that died in the faith the author demon of the article linked in the first post states emphatically those 40 plus did not die as Christians.
What does that mean in the Christian faith? Well we know don't we? It means they are bound for Hell having died in their sins because they weren't actually saved. As the OP linked author states from his seat as "Pastor".  The man thinks he's God! Thinking to tell his readers that he knows who is of God and who is not. Isn't it amazing how many side with him in hate and animus for the dead? But share not one iota of compassion for those lost to terrorism.

1 hour ago, Davida said:

How some love to take their accusations to the enth degree.

It was not meant as an accusation but as evidence of proof for the first to hear their name in the passage that called forth that which it describes.

Guest shiloh357
2 hours ago, inchrist said:

Im not im implying that there is salvation through martyrdom.

But lets not pretend they did not die for Christ, in fact they were singing songs of Jesus while they were being slaughtered, and some how you want us to assume they not Christians?

Singing songs to Jesus doesn't mean they were saved.   It's what they believed about how salvation is obtained that would tell us whether they were truly saved or not.

Guest Teditis

I don't know much about Coptic Christianity but I understand that they confirm the Nicene Creed as

a confession to their faith. If that's true it would seem to me that they're every bit as much a Christian

as anyone here on Worthy. They seem to acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior and depend upon

Him for their Salvation... that's good enough for me.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  39
  • Topic Count:  101
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  7,673
  • Content Per Day:  1.32
  • Days Won:  67

3 minutes ago, Teditis said:

I don't know much about Coptic Christianity but I understand that they confirm the Nicene Creed as

a confession to their faith. If that's true it would seem to me that they're every bit as much a Christian

as anyone here on Worthy. They seem to acknowledge Jesus as their Lord and Savior and depend upon

John 3:16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

11 minutes ago, Teditis said:

Just to be clear here Ted, using your above logic, do you believe all the RCC members who recite the Nicene Creed during their mass must be saved too? 

Thanks,

spock

26 minutes ago, Davida said:

No Sir, your posts are just getting quite shrill.  While it began with an over the top melodramatic reactivity & accusations, now is just hysterical ranting .  Please calm yourself so there can be an adult dialogue.

The child here is you my dear. Vulgar insults toward people you don't like. Accusations that sound oh so familiar to that of Yowm, and Running Gator, and Shiloh357 , so as to make a woman's observation of stinking socks on this site appear valid.

The only one not calm here is the harpie that vomits hatred in her entire post history that can be checked to prove it so.

You my dear woman are a true shame.

"You have been severed from Christ, you who are seeking to be justified by law; you have fallen from grace" (Gal. 5:4).

Guest Teditis
6 minutes ago, Spock said:

Just to be clear here Ted, using your above logic, do you believe all the RCC members who recite the Nicene Creed during their mass must be saved too? 

Thanks,

spock

For the most part, yes I do.

I do hold reservations for those of the RCC that hold Mary as some sort of Co-Redemptrix or special mediator between us and God for Salvation... that's a role reserved for Jesus alone.