Guest shiloh357

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  54
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

I find it very interesting shiloh357 is quick to denounce the people of the Coptic Church that were massacred as non Christian, but in his interests, he is quick to defence  of Israel who's main religion is Judaism.  I would hope that Shihoh357 knows that Judaism does not warm up to Christianity to much.  As a fact... Judaism doesn't believe that Jesus is God at all. What Judaism does believe is:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for the defence Israel, but that dosen't mean I have to agree with their beliefs of Christianity.  I would be curious to hear Shiloh357 take on Judaism's view of Jesus.

Have a Blessed Holy Week

Guest shiloh357
1 minute ago, Fidelibus said:

I find it very interesting shiloh357 is quick to denounce the people of the Coptic Church that were massacred as non Christian, but in his interests, he is quick to defence  of Israel who's main religion is Judaism.  I would hope that Shihoh357 knows that Judaism does not warm up to Christianity to much.  As a fact... Judaism doesn't believe that Jesus is God at all. What Judaism does believe is:

1. Jesus did not fulfill the messianic prophecies.
  2. Jesus did not embody the personal qualifications of the Messiah.
  3. Biblical verses "referring" to Jesus are mistranslations.

Don't get me wrong, I am all for the defence Israel, but that dosen't mean I have to agree with their beliefs of Christianity.  I would be curious to hear Shiloh357 take on Judaism's view of Jesus.

Have a Blessed Holy Week

I am not defending Judaism, though.   I defend Israel on a geo-political basis and upon a prophetic basis.   But I do not defend Judaism, one iota.   A defense of Israel does not equate with a defense of Judaism.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

Just now, shiloh357 said:

You are really stretching it trying to tie Jezebel to Mary in Thyatira

All churches today and throughout history have their basis in the seven churches of Revelation. They represent the seven ages of the church, Thyatira being the antecedent of rome and her daughter churches

Guest shiloh357
Just now, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

All churches today and throughout history have their basis in the seven churches of Revelation. They represent the seven ages of the church, Thyatira being the antecedent of rome and her daughter churches

They have no connection to Rome.  Not one of those churches mentioned in Revelation lasted more than 100 years.

They have no connection to Rome.  Not one of those churches mentioned in Revelation lasted more than 100 years

That was not my point. They are all the progenitors of the churches throughout history. 

We are living today for example, in the age of the church of Thyatira (Rome), the church of Philadelphia, (The Raptured church) and the church of Laodicea (the lukearm church of the Nicolaitans 2000 years ago and the followers of the charismatic/prosperity gospel liars which practiced the same things as the Nicolaitans)

Guest shiloh357
29 minutes ago, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

That was not my point. They are all the progenitors of the churches throughout history. 

We are living today for example, in the age of the church of Thyatira (Rome), the church of Philadelphia, (The Raptured church) and the church of Laodicea (the lukearm church of the Nicolaitans 2000 years ago and the followers of the charismatic/prosperity gospel liars which practiced the same things as the Nicolaitans)

Whatever...

If a church is not made up of a regenerate membership who have been born again, they are not a true church.   Coptic theology is such that a cradle to grave Copt is not going to hear the true Gospel and get saved.

Whatever...

If a church is not made up of a regenerate membership who have been born again, they are not a true church.   Coptic theology is such that a cradle to grave Copt is not going to hear the true Gospel and get saved.

That is simply wrong and not for you to judge. For the reasons I already gave.

Guest shiloh357
Just now, TheMatrixHasU71 said:

That is simply wrong and not for you to judge. For the reasons I already gave.

If they haven't been born again, they are not saved.   That's what the Bible says.  John 3 says that unless one has been born again he will not enter the Kingdom of God.   Participation in the external Christian community and culture doesn't make anyone a Christian.   Belonging to a church doesn't make anyone Christian.   Just because a mouse lives in a cookie jar, it doesn't make him a cookie.