IGNORED

The technology the lord of this world hopes Christian parents will buy for self & their kids:"smart phone" Brain Hacking /60 Mins.

Danger Noodle

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

These videos in total add up to 20 minutes. I've seen people using their Iphone who are oblivious to the world around them. The worst? Parents with small children glued to the screen of their Iphone, while walking directly into traffic. And right after their child! Had it not been for the drivers of the cars on that roadway caring more for their safety they'd have bounced off the hood. :( 

If you have an Iphone, or are thinking of buying one because your child begs for their own, please take the time to watch these three videos. The lord of this world will seek any avenue to take our eyes off Christ. This technology programmed to program you is insidious.

And who's one of the major culprits? Google! Surprised? Don't be. Google sold out to the government years ago. Now they track you on their behalf. Brain chemistry programming! Your phone is programmed to compel your mind to hold your phone most dear. 

Edited by OneLight
Each video requires its own thread where the one approving has to watch it before approving. I deleted parts 2 and 3. Please create a tread for each.

iphone.gif

You can watch those videos in any sequence. Part III illuminates more about the brain chemicals the Smart Phones are being programmed to stimulate in your brain.   Anxiety! If you're without checking your phone for any period of time your body generates fear hormones.

Anderson Cooper was hooked to a machine to map his brain activity while doing this interview. His phone near his feet. Even he notices his anxiety level over his phone being out of reach for a period of time. And as it happens? Someone off camera was sending him a text at the same time unbeknown to Anderson, a professional journalist. But he still felt anxiety at the same time that message was coming into his phone. 

I've watched live police shows where officers will ask a driver and/or passenger(s) to get out of the car. The people have their Smart Phone in their hand as if it is an appendage. When they're told to put the phone down without exception these people act as if they're not conscious of what the request is. One woman, a lawyer, was arrested because she would not release her phone so the officer could put it on the roof of her car  so that her hands were free. 

Think of how many people you've seen bowing their head to what appears to be their new worship. The screen of that IPhone. 

The new weapon in Satan's arsenal to rule the world? You be the judge. 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

Hi Danger,

This video is  interesting, 

Many people are a slave to their phones and "Yes" the phone can absolutely be a tool of the enemy to distract us ...

Ephesians 5:16

15Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16redeeming the time, because thedays are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.…

1 hour ago, angels4u said:

Hi Danger,

This video is  interesting, 

Many people are a slave to their phones and "Yes" the phone can absolutely be a tool of the enemy to distract us ...

Ephesians 5:16

15Pay careful attention, then, to how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, 16redeeming the time, because thedays are evil. 17Therefore do not be foolish, but understand what the Lord’s will is.…

Great verse. :)

I've watched people cling to their phones as if they're an appendage. "Don't touch my phone!" I heard one day. This voice screaming in an outdoor cafe. I thought someone was being robbed. Noooooo! Turns out a bus person was about to clean the table the woman had laid her phone on. He lifted the phone to wipe the table clean while she was distracted securing the zipper of the backpack that was on the chair beside her. Everyone looked thinking there was danger. No, it was a busboy doing his job. 

I've watched women zeroed in on their phone while their little toddler trails far far behind them. And I've followed that toddler and distracted mom to make sure no predator saw an opportunity to grab a baby from behind a distant mothers far away back. 

Worship of the smart phone. Smart phone . What a term. Smart phone makes people dumb. There's an irony there I just know it. ;) 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Just last week I had a lady at MacDonald's pick up my phone with the things on our table and head for the trash can with it all.  She was really embarrassed when I asked her to dig it out of the trash.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

Smart phones are addicting. That is very obvious from just looking around you when you go out.

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,874
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

Worthychristianforums is the most addictive part of my smart phone

• 2 months later...

• Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  17