IGNORED

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (full documentary/movie)

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,764
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

1 minute ago, Danger Noodle said:

Thank you sister. I am very much in love with our Savior and Father. :wub: As I know you are too. :emot-hug:

And I certainly understand the need to preview what is offered in video format here. There is way too much inappropriate content out there to risk something of that nature arriving in this ministry. 

I very much enjoyed Mr. Strobel's testimony. He was a guest on the Bible Answer Man earlier this month speaking to the release of the movie edition of Case For Christ. :) The BAM archives are linked below. Lee appeared on April 6th.  

Did you know ? :(

http://www.pravoslavie.ru/english/102618.htm  :( 

We have to be so very discerned these days of who we can listen too for Biblical answers  , we have to know our Bible ourselves  ,don't you agree?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

With respect sister, I shared the BAM link because it pertained to the Lee Strobel interview that occurred there on the 6th of this month. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.24
  • Days Won:  115

10 hours ago, Danger Noodle said:

I didn't realize that about the moderator having time to review longer videos. That is great.

I think this video is a great addition to this forum section.  I like also how he was a skeptic and then satisfied his own doubts with the research necessary to help him come to Christ. Very inspiring.  

Actually, anyone who is the ministry (Watchman, Chat Servants, Board Servants) and approve videos.  Since Angel watched it, she can approve it.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

12 minutes ago, OneLight said:

Actually, anyone who is the ministry (Watchman, Chat Servants, Board Servants) and approve videos.  Since Angel watched it, she can approve it.

Very good. :) Thank you for adding that information here brother. I had mistakenly understood it was compulsory to restrict all video content to 20 minutes. Now with this new information, new to me at least, I look forward to even more excellent videos if the staff have time to review what is offered and then to approve the offerings. 
Than you again OneLight.  Our Father's blessings be upon you and all who staff WCF forums ministry.