IGNORED

The Case For Christ - Lee Strobel (full documentary/movie)

angels4u

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  56
  • Topic Count:  1,664
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  19,763
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  28

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  15
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  573
  • Content Per Day:  0.22
  • Days Won:  0

I've heard of this but never sought it out. Thank you so much for posting. I thought video's were limited to 20 minutes but that was in the General forum where I checked. I'm so glad extended video's are allowed here. :)

Lee Strobel was an atheist before he decided to research Christianity and Jesus. His wife was Christian but he was reluctant until he satisfied his own curiosity and then became a believer. Praise the Lord. 

Thank you again Angels. 

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

Interesting, I just started the book today.  I'm kind of surprised it's available on line.

12 minutes ago, other one said:

Interesting, I just started the book today.  I'm kind of surprised it's available on line.

The documentary is from 2011, this is not the new movie , but I found the documentary very interesting.. !

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

2 minutes ago, angels4u said:

The documentary is from 2011, this is not the new movie , but I found the documentary very interesting.. !

Ah ha,,,,  I didn't pick up on that.  Really like to read books before movies so I didn't watch the video.

27 minutes ago, Danger Noodle said:

I've heard of this but never sought it out. Thank you so much for posting. I thought video's were limited to 20 minutes but that was in the General forum where I checked. I'm so glad extended video's are allowed here. :)

Lee Strobel was an atheist before he decided to research Christianity and Jesus. His wife was Christian but he was reluctant until he satisfied his own curiosity and then became a believer. Praise the Lord. 

Thank you again Angels. 

Hi Danger, the video's are limited to 20 minutes unless the is a moderator who has the time to watch it to approve it... :)

1 minute ago, other one said:

Ah ha,,,,  I didn't pick up on that.  Really like to read books before movies so I didn't watch the video.

I very much enjoyed watching the documentary..  good stuff !

39 minutes ago, angels4u said:

Hi Danger, the video's are limited to 20 minutes unless the is a moderator who has the time to watch it to approve it... :)

I didn't realize that about the moderator having time to review longer videos. That is great.

I think this video is a great addition to this forum section.  I like also how he was a skeptic and then satisfied his own doubts with the research necessary to help him come to Christ. Very inspiring.  

9 hours ago, Danger Noodle said:

I didn't realize that about the moderator having time to review longer videos. That is great.

I think this video is a great addition to this forum section.  I like also how he was a skeptic and then satisfied his own doubts with the research necessary to help him come to Christ. Very inspiring.  

I loved to listen to  his testimony, did you hear  of what he said about not wanting to  become a Christian?

He didn't want to change his way of living and surrender to God ,he wanted to stay in control of his own life..

Danger,we have to approve all video's short and long ones in case there is something which is not appropriate to be posted  in the forum 

God Bless you sister, it's so nice to get to know you and your love for Jesus ! 

3 minutes ago, angels4u said:

I loved to listen to  his testimony, did you hear  of what he said about not wanting to  become a Christian?

He didn't want to change his way of living and surrender to God ,he wanted to stay in control of his own life..

Danger,we have to approve all video's short and long ones in case there is something which is not appropriate to be posted  in the forum 

God Bless you sister, it's so nice to get to know you and your love for Jesus ! 

Thank you sister. I am very much in love with our Savior and Father. :wub: As I know you are too. :emot-hug:

And I certainly understand the need to preview what is offered in video format here. There is way too much inappropriate content out there to risk something of that nature arriving in this ministry. 

I very much enjoyed Mr. Strobel's testimony. He was a guest on the Bible Answer Man earlier this month speaking to the release of the movie edition of Case For Christ. :) The BAM archives are linked below. Lee appeared on April 6th.  

On today’s Bible Answer Man broadcast, Hank welcomes author and apologist Lee Strobel to talk about the new film: The Case for Christ starring Mike Vogel and Erika Christensen. Hank […]

April 6, 2017 Broadcast