IGNORED

Coptic (meaning Egyptian) Christians Bravely Chant Nicene Creed After Bombing on Palm Sunday

Danger Noodle

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  194
  • Content Per Day:  0.07
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  03/08/1973

1 hour ago, JoshuasonFlower said:

How do you know that thief on the cross wasn't nailed there for simply stealing a loaf of bread so he could eat? How do you know that thief wasn't baptized?

can i add? there is one thing more - that thief was on cross BEFORE  New Testament came into force - Jesus didnt die yet, when that thief did accept Jesus. so there was testimony of Jesus and John's water baptism.

(and as you did say and  i did read from Bible - second that thief did fulfill, about first - water baptism - none knows... )

just note for make truth complete.

Edited by Eha
editing my english

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  21
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,573
  • Content Per Day:  0.52

On 4/25/2017 at 4:39 PM, a tryer said:

Nice sound polemic but I have a curly for u....the thief on the cross could be presumed to know enough doctrine to say what he said and Jesus extended grace to say "Today, you will be with me in paradise"...you agree?

He wasnt a cultist. He didnt corrupt Scripture. THAT is what I am getting at. 

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  162
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

On 4/11/2017 at 11:36 AM, Danger Noodle said:

CHURCHPOP 

Coptic Christians Bravely Chant Nicene Creed After Bombing in Viral Video

Author: Church Pop Editor April 10, 2017

:th_praying:

What incredible faith!

A video is going viral on Facebook that purportedly shows a crowd of Coptic Christians in Egypt chanting the Nicene Creed in Arabic outside of a church that was bombed. 

God bless them. :th_praying:  The Nicene Creed they chant is that Statement of Faith that we here at WCF share with them. Pray for the persecuted church in the middle east. It is not just there where her enemies are found. But as Christ our Lord warned, all over the world. For people shall hate us as they hated him. 

faith nicene creed.jpg

Hey there Noodlie, 

I like your name. And your top hat snaker is grand too. 

I never heard of that site churchpop before now. Thank you for posting this. What an amazing group defiance. Did you know that in Muslim ruled countries Christians are the foremost persecuted community? That's talked about on the link in that first post link you shared here. 

Christians are being persecuted in Muslim countries because Muslims consider them inferior. Weird huh? Considering Christianity predates Islam and a lot of what is in Christianity is copied into Islam. 

But Muslim attacks on Christians in Muslim countries gets in the way of the western media's intention to make an image for Islam that isn't true.

That they're a faith of peace. And also, the media portrays all the Muslim aggression against Christians, Israel, American's,  in Muslim countries making it appear Muslims are the victims because the media want to put forward the false notion that it is all about revenge for the awful assault of American Imperialism. The media makes it look like American's,Jews, and Christians, are the aggressors. And the "poor under siege" Muslims in the middle east are just trying to fight back best they can.

That's why they call it propaganda.

All that and more is in your first page information portal at chuchpop.  A great video.  What You Need to Know About the World’s Most Persecuted Minority https://churchpop.com/2014/11/11/worlds-most-persecuted-minority/

Edited by lemurchampagne