• Followers:  23
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  1,000
  • Content Per Day:  0.37
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  12/08/1950

Hello all of you who agree.

Thank you all so very much.  I have to admit to a loud WOW when I read Shiloh's and OneLight's accounts of what was happening with Hillsong - having to explain to my husband why I was exclaiming so loudly.  What does "naked cowboy" mean?  Did he really get ??? in front of Christian women?  And they went along with it?  And for a Christian church to condone allowing homosexual people to "minister" - I am gobsmacked.  I did not know this stuff.  It has become obvious in recent years that the apostasy is developing rapidly but.......... kinda makes you feel very, very sad.  I will certainly boycott Hillsong from now on.  Don't want anything to do with that kind of thing.  The prosperity lie is an old one (since the 80s/90s?)

I am in total agreement that a lot of churches are now bowing and scraping to effect what is basically a humanistic world view in their establishments, and, not satisfied with this, they are also turning to occult practices like "Christian" yoga and meditation and "Chrislam".  Ohh, what a shocking indictment on people who are supposed to be introducing others to King Jesus.  He did say false teachers would arise and lead many astray.....